wife turned sexy slut

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eighthalf, Dec 11, 2013.

1. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

So any of you had your wife ride another guy?

2. alwaystry

I had a girlfriend do it and it was amazing for all involved! I would doit again....as long as it was the right circumstances. That fantasy can go wrong

3. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

My wife has done it a few times and was even there. It was great and plus we made a nice deal. For every cock she had I got a girl.

M10R19A65 and alwaystry like this.
  4. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

tried to talk my wife into she is worried it will go wrong and it can no doubht

LongwoodU likes this.
  5. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

I had a chance to ride my ex step brothers now ex girlfriend while he watched, I was single at the time I declined because I knew he would find someway to use it against me, but it didn't stop me from screwing all his other ex girlfriends while he wasn't around. Eventually, we were no longer step brothers and became enemies. As for my wife she says she's never thought about having sex with another guy, woman maybe but guy no.

6. bigjay

bigjay Member

Never, it sounds like a good way to ruin a relationship.

But I often think about it while fucking.

Mrivers likes this.
  7. Gearhead

Gold Member

Nope..I dont share well with others lol

Destinyawaits and dustydash like this.
  8. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend already calls me a sexy slut, and I didn't even have to ride another guy. Here's how I explained it in another thread that was similar to this one:

This kind of question is so popular on the internet, finally I turned to the boyfriend and asked, "What about you? Do you want to watch me have sex with another guy?"
    "Babe, there are two answers to that. The first one is no."
    "And what is the second one?"
    "Fuck no."

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

She did when we were dating, but I didn't find out until 20 years later. LOL

10. writer02

writer02 New Member

My wife did my friend a couple of times in front of me. First time started as a massage ... ended with her riding him cowgirl. There is nothing sexier than watching your wife ride another guy. That is and always will be my weakness.

Grampareg, Mrivers, audirs4 and 2 others like this.
  11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think its a hot idea. Ive almost done it and talked about it but never actually have.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Too funny...lol

13. Destinyawaits

Destinyawaits Member

Here is my issue if I liked riding the other guy more of the other guy did me better than my guy you better believe I would drop my partner this is why I think it can jeopardy the relationship I'm just been honest.

Amature likes this.
  14. Terrence

Terrence New Member

would love to watch live lol

15. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

it is quite fun. as long as your both strong in the relationship there is nothing to worry about.
    photo-ffadult-i-r50-s3-316126470_26833.84813725.superphoto.gif

#15 eighthalf, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  16. Mrivers

In fantasy I think it's often. I actually think about it during sex sometimes - watching her get railed by a dude with a bigger cock than me and loving it. I can definitely get off on that. However, it could sure fuck up a relationship if something went wrong. For that reason, not sure I could go through with it. Sounds so fucking hot tho, I could jerk off now thinking about it (in fact, I may do just that lol)

alwaystry likes this.
  17. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

There's nothing more arousing that watching my slutty wife in bed with another man. The sexy expressions she gives particularly when someone is sucking on her boobs or the way she moans when she is getting pumped. Watching your wife fuck another man can be so hot that I make I fuck my wife with in minutes after she's done with the guy. I get to see my hot wife fucking another guy and my wife gets to fuck me and another guy too ;)

18. 63willys

Gold Member

My wife and I were married 35 years before we tried anything outside the marriage we met another couple on a cruise from our home town and hit it off with them. My wife dresses very sexy and draws a lot of looks after many drinks we went back to our room with our new friends and one thing turned into another before long we were all naked and my wife was taking Steve up the ass it was such a turn on seeing her fucking this couple we just met a few hours ago. I had a good time also doing Nancy it was 4:30 in the morning before we were done for the night it was a 10 day Alaskan cruise and we got together 8 out of 10 days. That was 5 years ago we vacation with them now and my wife and Nancy are very close friends now let's just say they eat together very often . Steve is the first guy I ever sucked off and it was my wife's request for me to do so and we loved it .

djanalyst likes this.