Wife told me anything goes for my upcoming Birthday

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by unodos, Apr 28, 2014.

1. unodos

unodos Member

Birthday this Saturday. We planto have a small gathering in the evening to celebrate. After everyone leaves, she told me I am hers to do with as please. To come up with any and all ideas and we will do it. I have frozen up from excitement LOL! Help me out there folks! GIVE ME IDEAS! I know she bought a new lingerie and shoes (I have a big foot fetish) for the occasion but other than that.....I am so giddy I don't know what to do! Ideas.....Thoughts????

oldkid and phish like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What do you do?
    What kind of outfits?

Check the top 3 kinky thread for ideas.

ply and Married M Nh like this.
  3. Him and her

Gold Member

Bring a friend over for a three way, break out the coconut oil and DP her.

That will get you started.

BritneyButt, ply, unodos and 3 others like this.
  4. biker061

Gold Member

Tell her you just want to snuggle...she'll be so confused :eek:

unodos, ply, Lizzie73 and 1 other person like this.
  5. CaramelLady

Excuse my bluntness and unladylike response, if nothing comes to mind... Fuck the hell out of her!

blue_eyes18, unodos, AtkCCC and 3 others like this.
  6. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Clean the garage and mow the lawn while I drink a beer...well why not since we are in fantasy land! LOL

ply and biker061 like this.
  7. htoad

htoad Active Member

Get her to put on the lingerie and heels under a dress on top/skirt, whichever is easier. Put on some music. First a nice, slow dance, where you hold each other close and do a little grinding. Then a faster song, with more grinding. The a nice dance song, where she dances and starts teasing/flashing you (lifting up her skirt/dress, squeezing/shaking her breasts, etc.). When that song ends, grab her and start taking off her clothes, stripping her down to her lingerie, doing a lot of fondling on the way. Lean her against a wall, kneel down, and start kissing/licking her fee, working your way up to eating her pussy for a bit. Then move up to kiss her stomach, then her breasts. Then kiss her on the lips, and as you do, move her hands to unzip your pants and take out your cock. Then slowly lower her so that she is kneeling in front of you and have her suck your cock. Soon, move to the nearest couch/bed/comfy floor, and just have fun with each others bodies as you see fit. You get the idea...

unodos likes this.
  8. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Is it you are hers or she is yours to do with as please??? If former, it should be her asking this; if latter I'd be following Him and hers suggestion in her new lingerie and shoes - but that's just my perverted mind:p

CaramelLady likes this.
  9. Sakuralove

Gold Member

Does dp hurt?

10. oldkid

Hope this isn't too late. Get you some good lube with a ****caine numbing agent in it to start. Works on asses and cocks. Don't overuse it, make up the difference with another good lube. If you've never had her ass, this is your opportunity. Go slow and pay close attention to instructions if she hasn't given this to you before. Set the groundwork for future performances by doing all in your power to 1. help her enjoy the experience, and 2. try not to cum too quick. The first time excitement sometimes can spoil it all before the going gets good. Keep us posted.
    Anal Grind.gif

unodos likes this.