Wife Swapping

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Davidiscurious, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Davidiscurious

Are there any couples out there that have swapped with another couple? My wife and I have been through a lot over the past year. We have reconciled cheating on both sides and actually just had a weekend where we swapped, among other things, with another couple.

It was a great experience and we have already planned our next adventure. It has sent our sex life into hyperdrive!

Has anyone else done this?

KANEHODDER likes this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well yes but not a wife a girlfriend. We had a great open relationship and went to a swingers club. It worked well for us .Not everybody's cup of tea though

KANEHODDER likes this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well yes but not a wife a girlfriend. We had a great open relationship and went to a swingers club. It worked well for us .Not everybody's cup of tea though

KANEHODDER likes this.
  4. Davidiscurious

I agree. We have both gone elsewhere in our marriage and this is a way for us to still have other experiences and not have to sneak around.

We swapped with another married couple. Actually, we spent the weekend with them. It was an amazing experience.

KANEHODDER and Doitagain like this.
  5. KANEHODDER

Verified Gold Member

It is a great experience if your both strong minded ,because it can be an emotional roller coaster ,just as long as the jealous demon stays away it can and will be a wonderful,hot sexy time,I have been there twice on the bad side of the jealousy factor and it was not pretty ,my current gf is a rock star and we enjoy swinging ,it has made our sex life wonderful.

luvbug and Doitagain like this.
  6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

We have not swapped but had same room sex with another couple where my wife's "bi" side showed too. I don't think she'd be fine with "swapping" or sharing me, she's more the jealous type, maybe not so "strong minded" but if we ever get another chance with another couple, I'd like it to be with people with a wife not so jealous and I could watch (or join - with my wife only) my wife playing with them both

7. Davidiscurious

We have gone down the jealousy route through a couple of affairs.

Swapping with another couple is amazing. I was with this couple before my wife and I were with them. That was fucking hot, but a full swap watching what the others are doing is off the charts!

We can't wait for our next visit with them.

Married M Nh, KANEHODDER and Joys like this.