Wife Robber With Update

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by 07ninja, Mar 4, 2013.

1. 07ninja

07ninja New Member

A few months ago I was having an affair with a beautiful marries woman. Well, she has since moved out away from her husband for just over a month now. Our relationship is hotter and better than ever imagined. We stay at each others place 6 days a week. The more we are together, the more our love grows. We feel as one. So for all the bashers out there, I am proof that things can work out for the best. P.S. our sex life is beyond awesome too

2. sandwich

Gold Member

Two questions....Who is bashing you?....How can a few months prove something?

3. Meee

Gold Member

It looks like you do understand that the husband is involved in this too, and that his heart might end up being broken. So, within the rules of the forums, you do deserve to be bashed for your ridiculous statement that robbing a man of his wife and breaking his heart is "for the best."

4. 07ninja

07ninja New Member

My first thread wasn't taken kindly to some on here and although it doesn't bother me, I made some people cranky lol. Guess it proves that some people are more compatible than others.

5. 07ninja

07ninja New Member

You are saying that it is better to live miserable with a partner than to find a perfect match? Some people are just never meant to be. A heartbreak is never forever when your wife never meant much to you.

6. Meee

Gold Member

LOL at perfect match. I can picture your next update already.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

No, I'd say it's better to be a real man with honor and ethics in tact, acting responsible as adults should, and not get involved until she's completely separated from him. Same goes for her keeping her legs closed until she was away from him properly.

It doesn't matter how horrible things were, part of being a fucking adult is being responsible. If she was in a bad marriage, there are steps she needed to take.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well in defence of 07Ninja it does appear that both parties have made some sort of decision and it is now out in the open or at least that is the way I read it.
    He was just miffed at the response to his previous thread and now intent on showing up everyone here that it was "right" to be with this woman.
    The Wife Robber bit is just to get all of your attention which of course he has succeeded admirably well as simultaneously raised your combined hackles.
    Personally I don't believe he is a real bad dude but he sure knows how to arouse negativity without even trying hard.
    Igor's signature comes to mind and I hope he is ok in my quoting it;
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
    Let us learn to leave and let be or at least agree to disagree?

#8 lbushwalker, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sorry, but nope. He's been party to something morally reprehensible, and he's being a bit of a braggart about it. That is not something I'll ever "leave and let be". That kind of attitude only allows things to get worse in a case like this.

10. tiffers

tiffers Member

it might be wrong but its been going in since the creation of marriage itself. This is the reason I refuse to get married because I feel no one is capable of monogamy, particularly men. While his actions may be "morally" wrong that depends one what moral standards you are attempting to follow, and I say attempting because no one person is morally righteous. Its their lives let them fuck it up however they choose to.

11. octavius

Gold Member

"Wife robber" is a bit of a stretch here. She was looking for an out LONG before you came around. For whatever reason she did not want to "jump ship" until she had something else lined up. That could be for a number of reasons from emotional immaturity (doesn't want to be alone) to financial security to a combination of many factors. You seem very naive in believing you are some kind of perfect match/star crossed lovers or that she left based on your personal charms and general awesomeness. I think the truth is you MAY be an upgrade to her current situation or at least a lateral move. People ending relationships tend to employ all sorts of coping mechanisms to help justify their decisions. That often ends up in demonizing the other person and/or poisoning communication to help back up those feelings. The picture she is painting for you is only partly true. Give things 2, 5,,,10 years and we will see if you are right. Relationships take hard work, communication, and compromise to make work, and I wonder if either of you are up to this challenge.

12. Polly

Polly Member

When a cheater talks s*** about his spouse, that in itself is a red flag. Not bashing anyone for cheating, there can be a wide variety of reasons for it, maybe not an excuse but an explanation. But when someone talks like that about another person that they may have kids with, that they at least once upon a time loved enough to start a life with them.... well to me, he/she is like a person who is mean to waiters at a restaurant or a teller at the grocery store..... just not a very nice person in general.

Mean people tend to turn into lousy spouses. Sex and great chemistry has very little to do with it.

Cowboy_73 likes this.
  13. tiffers

tiffers Member

Im not into judging people you never know what that lady was really dealing with.

14. Deepthinker

Deepthinker New Member

Cheated , cheater in my book both equal big time LOSERS! Break up, divorce,.meet someone single. But cheating just isn't cool . That will come back to get you good and when you least expect it.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

When a relationship starts with a lie. It's very hard to make it last...no matter how you try, you will always think, " if she lied to HIM, to see me.......will she lie to ME , to see someone else? " .....
    it's hard to trust each other.....when it starts with an affair.

16. tiffers

tiffers Member

Unless its a open relationship lol TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!

17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I bet he's just being a troll to get under peoples skins. Let him live in his fantasy :eyes

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

I could not agree more. Spot on!

19. Texas_Red

Gold Member

So has murder. Wrong is wrong. How long it's been going on does not make it permissible.

It's sad that you have to think this way, but that is understandable. People have slowly given up and cheating seems to be becoming more acceptable in peoples eyes. Makes me sick.

No, in this case right is right, and wrong is wrong. She made a commitment to that man, and he to her. Period.

Except it does affect other people.

I try not to be if I can help it, but the fact is, humans are a judgmental lot, and I am no different. I judge in this case freely. What she "may" have been through does not matter. She could have gotten a proper divorce and dealt with it.

Hear hear.

#19 Texas_Red, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  20. tiffers

tiffers Member

LMAO way to pick some shit apart!! You're so cool man! I wanna be just like you ;)