Wife playing in her sleep

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hoochie_boochie, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

I commonly wake up to find my wife playing with herself to the point of moaning in her sleep. This happens maybe 1 or 2 times a week. We have sex maybe once a fortnight or less as she says she is not interested in sex because of her hormones (I would like intercourse once every couple of days). I have offered to masturbate her and asked her to show me what she wants but she denies what she is doing in the night even though I wake her up. What can I do as she is very defensive about it. I have tried joining in but she aggresively move my hand away without waking up. Any ideas?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Perhaps she needs a bit more romance - away from the bedroom. Obviously, there is a sensual person locked deep down inside. Many women go through stages, where this happens for a period of time. She has needs and she is meeting them herself, whether she admits it or not. She may be embarrassed or in denial, but that's not important.

The important thing is that if you love her, it may take loads of YOUR time and energy, but it will be worth it. Kind of like dating her all over again. You didn't just say, "Let's have sex..." (well, maybe you did, but humor me...). No you did things that made her desire you. You made her feel sexy, beautiful - things that cause a woman's libido to rise up within her, and make her come on to you. A woman's hormonal level is often effected by her emotional and mental situation.
    And try to do it without demanding the final outcome. It may take a while. Surely this didn't just happen overnight - so be patient. You may just find that you ENJOY courting your wife again.
    Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.