[Ask a Girl] Wife never masterbates?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by No Action Jackson, Jul 6, 2016.

1. No Action Jackson

No Action Jackson New Member

Wife an I dated when she was 17 now the higher end of 30's. We go spells w o sex. We discuss masturbation an she has said many times she doesn't do that. I find it hard to believe. I've purchased some toys I use w her but that's all. Hard to believe she doesn't do that at all. What do u ladies think?

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Maybe she's embarrassed about it, some women aren't open or comfortable talking about masturbation. Or maybe she's being truthful and doesn't masturbate it's hard to tell.

3. ThePyroOkami

Gold Member

It's also completely normal to not have the urge to masturbate. It's also possible that she just doesn't want sex at all and doesn't want to talk about it. Let her come to you about sex, don't pressure her into it.

4. No Action Jackson

We likely would never have sex if that approach was taken.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My ex wife never used to masturbate either; a few years after we got together her libido did catch on fire and she sometimes masturbated quietly in the early hours of the morning as I slept but then when our relationship wained so did her libido such that she gave it all up as a waste of effort.
    I guess she was never naturally very sexual without a lot of stimulus which is a direct contrast to my now SO who is rampantly sexual and masturbates almost daily and sometimes multiple times even if we have sex and she multi orgasmic every single time.
    Man she is just born to fuck that one and after many years of dormancy I am a lucky dude having her as a companion because even at my age I have become near-rampant in sexual desire, far more than when I was a young man :D

biker061 and No Action Jackson like this.
  6. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Probably 25 years ago, I had a friend who I would have lunch and after work drinks with. She described herself as a slut. We talked a lot about sex as I was very curious about the mind of a slut. Anyway, I asked her if she masturbated very much. She said she had never been able to get herself off. I found this very odd. Since she was a slut, most of the single guys I worked with had fucked her. I started to learn about her method of sex from them. They all thought she was really good but when pressed for info, she didn't really do anything other than show up and come a dozen times. Never sucked them, wouldn't touch them with anything but her pussy.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

And you concluded what exactly from those revelations?
    She fucked around which was pretty awesome back then and 25 years ago sucking dick was still considered a bit kinky unlike now such that oral sex is considered mainstream.
    I don't miss those times, nor the hairy clams of that era.

8. fbbg

Gold Member

The gf doesn't really masterbate to be honest. She often gets frustrated as she either doesn't cum or if she does its not as strong as when we are together and I'm doing something to get her off. She would and does if we are apart for any length of time (if I'm working abroad etc.) but normally we just wait until we are together :)

9. RaynieJ

Gold Member

I find it really hard to believe ANYbody who says they dont bate, and I personally dont know anyone who doesnt. So my first inclination would be to think that shes just shy about admitting it and actually does, but I dont know your lady. :)

duffy and No Action Jackson like this.
  10. No Action Jackson

I agree I mean it can happen n the shower etc she is hardly home alone w out me or at least the kids. The shower would be the time I would think it happens for her.