Wife masturbates a lot

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Catayalex, Apr 6, 2016.

?

Married Women: how often a week do you masturbate ?

1. 0

18.2%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-4

36.4%
  4. 5+

45.5%
  1. Catayalex

Gold Member

I have a question for everyone. My wife and I have sex about 4-5 times a week. Our sessions are about 20-40 minutes and we use toys a lot. Mostly rabbit and sometimes anal plugs. I am certain she cums every time we fuck. I can tell by her body vibrating and mostly by how wet her pussy becomes after cuming. Juices drip on her thighs.
    I also know she Masturbates about 3-4 times per week using her rabbit vibrator. I know this because I have a hidden cam setup in our bedroom. I turns me on to watch her play with her.
    My questions are:
    Is this good or bad ? Am I fulfilling her sexual needs as a partner ? Seeing that it her frequency masturbating is high.
    Or is this normal and she has a high sex drive, which is good for us ?
    It has happened both ways. She has masturbated hours after we had sex ( she had 2-3 orgasms )
    And also after she has masturbated ( at noon ) and she has come up to me to fuck that same night.
    Does she masturbate to do what I do not fulfill ? Or is masturbating a complement of our sex life ?

What are can you conclude ?
    Let me know your thoughts !

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

3. afunk13

Gold Member

There is nothing wrong with her masturbating. Does she know that you spy on her? If not that's a big problem.

RaynieJ, GuyBme, IMNaughty and 2 others like this.
  4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Well, first off, you have a hidden cam, not good. Second, she may have that high of a libido. Why does it matter as long as she's doing it with herself at home? And, if she knows about the cam, maybe she is doing it partly for your enjoyment. We recently discussed setting up a cam so I can video for him, I know he enjoys watching. I will also add the more I masturbate the horny I am, she could be the same.

I didn't vote because I don't always have the same frequency. At least twice I'd say, maybe 3 times a week.

5. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

The good part is she enjoys herself
    the bad part is what you are doing

IMNaughty and CLE32793 like this.
  6. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

She hasn't said she's unsatified? I don't see much of an issue here. She's enjoying the sex you have.
    You can always ask her. I would suggest you do ask her. Maybe she's not reaching orgasm .

Why do you have a hidden cam? That's not right.

I am not going to vote either, I am married but everyone situation is different, being in a sexless marriage, I probably masturbate more than most.

Gingerbear and CLE32793 like this.
  7. fixtkitty

Gold Member

how much is to much is the question ?
    and whats up with the hidden camera thing ?

8. Gingerbear

Gold Member

Agree with asking her.
    I enjoy sexting my husband while masturbating. He loves getting the sexts. And like ya'll we have lots of toys. If she's having orgasams then you should be perfectly content.
    If she doesn't know about the camera you have really bigger fish to fry.
    If she's fully aware of the camera & she knows it turns you on. You are lucky.
    I can O anywhere from 1-6 times during sex with my husband and still need to ️cum again.
    Sometimes it's one cum. Sometimes we can have sex 3 times a day. And that's with me masturbating during the day.
    Again ask her.

Catayalex, GuyBme and CLE32793 like this.
  9. Chubbyslut25

Gold Member

Definitely creepy that you're spying if it's without her knowledge.

I get sex 3-7 times per week and I still masturbate 5-7 times per week. The masturbating makes sex more comfortable for me but it's also something different then sex with my partner. I can focus only on myself and what I want out of the session as opposed to there being "joint goals" or the need to satisfy my partner. If that makes sense.

cook74, GuyBme and CLE32793 like this.
  10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Exactly! Perfect sense to me :)

Chubbyslut25 likes this.
  11. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I think asking the women on this forum how often they masturbate you'll get a much higher number than average. Personally, I'm offended for your wife that you have a spy cam set up to watch her that she doesn't know about.

12. Meee

Gold Member

Something tells me that she knows about the cam.

CLE32793 likes this.
  13. GuyBme

Gold Member

Well hopefully she knows about the cam. So i will answer assuming that.

It is perfectly normal for her to masturbate that much and yes even after sex , the way it seems to me is that it compliments your sex life. I mean ,i masturbate after good sex to the thought of the good sex ( just happened this weekend actually) . Some people just like to play with themselves and that is okay. Lol consider yourself lucky , my ex wife wouldn't masturbate at all , and pretty much frowned upon me doing it much less watching her and especially video of it!
    But in the end , you have to talk to her about it . She will know more about it than us lol

14. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

The hidden camera is kind of creepy, you should definitely do something about that. Otherwise if the genders has been left out of this story, what she does really doesn't seem too different than the highly sexually inclined man. In fact I think the reason why more married woman's questions don't follow the same thread is because men typically can't have multiple orgasms back-to-back-to-back like women can. You're looking a gift horse in the mouth.

CLE32793 likes this.
  15. Meee

Gold Member

What I meant was, I suspect that she knows about the cam and she's putting on a show for her husband.

Catayalex likes this.
  16. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

You might want to try cultivating plateaus of arousal to keep your woman from getting tired of the way she's been cumming. In order to keep things new, I've learned to read my lover's body language as her arousal builds. I sense when she reaches a plateau, and change my stimulation so as not to let her release too much. I hold her at each level as long as I dare, until I sense she has begun to ebb a little, then begin again with the rhythm that she likes when she is building. This way she savors each level, and when her desire becomes so strong that I have to let her have a full release, judicious stimulation can prolong it for her. Doing this causes kind of an isometric contraction of her "orgasm" muscles, and I know I've done well when she is unable to pee for hours afterward because they are still contracted.

17. Catayalex

Gold Member

Just to make it clear. She KNOWS about that hidden camera. Which makes it more interesting than having a handycam at our bedside. Besides, I can watch online and that is gold, when I am away on business. I prefer to masturbate watching her or us on video than anything else.
    Is that wrong ?

18. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Let me get this straight, she wanks for your camera that she knows is there????? OK, you can stop bragging now !!!!!!!!!b Or, better yet, how about sharing some of that video with your friends on the forum?;)

Catayalex likes this.
  19. cook74

Gold Member

Wife has frequent sex with hubby, then masturbates on cam that hubby has set up, hubby thinks there is a problem... I only see one problem, and that is the husband.
    Relax and enjoy this time of your life and hope that it lasts for quite a while.

20. Catayalex

Gold Member

Forgot to add, she can turn off the camera anytime, so I really do not know how many times she Masturbates, except for when I leave a "mark" on the drawer where we keep our toys, and notice it is moved. Then I check the recordings and the camera has been turned off.
    So I guess , she has her "alone" time every now and then.
    And yes, I have many "hidden" vids to show...