Wife Lost Feeling In G Spot After Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Hey all, it's been awhile since I posted, but I need some advice and to find out if anyone has gone through this. I'd really appreciate women who have had kids weighing in. Here is some back story:

My wife has given birth to two beautiful children. Our daughter was natural and she tore my wife on the way out. Our son was a c-section. However, my wife has felt even tighter since giving birth, and her clit is still very sensitive.

The problem seems to be when I stick my fingers in her to stimulate her G spot, she says it now just feels like a "rubbing type feeling" and it doesn't do much for her. I'm not female so I'm trying to understand her, but obviously it doesn't feel good anymore, which is the point.

Before giving birth, I used to rub her g spot and she would thrash around and soak the bed, literally pass out, etc. So this is pretty upsetting and I spent all last night with her experimenting different ways to rub her G spot and nothing aroused her.

She told me that when we have sex she feels her g spot being aroused. Ie the other night I got behind her and she cummed a number of times and she told me she felt her g spot being stimulated then. She then reiterated that when I use my fingers she doesn't feel any real pleasure... Even if I use a couple of fingers or rub it softly or hard or just use pressure or every other trick I know of... nothing works.

She said she knows things can move around after giving birth, but her g spot is right there where it always was. I know it quite well, it's unmistakeable when I feel it.

Have any women in here gone through something like this? It's really upsetting and I know I can't let my wife know it bothers me. However, it changes our sex life if something that used to drive her crazy is now gone. Do I just accept this and leave it be or do I try to maybe buy some toys to stimulate the g spot and see if that makes it more easily aroused...

I'm just not sure what to do and need advice.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Things do move around and can feel differently. Before I gave birth to our son I rarely squirted from sex but now every time he's on top I can feel it being stimulated and often I squirt. Same with my toy. You can try other ways and experiment different positions as you're using his hands and toys. You should try from behind since she said she could feel it that way.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Probably some nerves were damaged during the first birth.
    She can still get off when the stim is deeper such as with your cock.
    Nerves network may regenerate over time but maybe not.
    Suggest you try what AGFUNK proposed above.

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Thanks for the replies. I ordered the GiGi 2, which is suppose to be a great g spot stimulator. If that works and my dick works, then it has to mean the nerves are working I'd think. I'm just not sure how I'm going to be able to manually stimulate her anymore.

I did what the guy does in this video:

However, my wife just laid there with zero reaction like I wasn't even doing anything... Before if I just rubbed my finger in there she would explode, so something like this would of made her pass out in the past I'd think.

It's just a difficult situation.