Wife In Bed, but Watching Soap DVD's

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, May 28, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I don't like soaps, and I would like something a little more "in the mood" on TV.

But maybe I should practice my massage skills, to get her mind off the story line.

Maybe that should be my focus, is on her body, and getting each of her muscles and skin areas ramped up toward ecstacy.

My competiton is the story line on TV. I admit that I have sometimes resigned from the competition, and grabbed my pillow, and just ignored the whole situation. I woke up well rested.

I think I need to make more plans for more muscle groups. Pressing for 3 to 5 seconds and releasing. Maybe I can envison the release of Endorphins or other sexually stimulating, muscle produced chemicals flowing from her muscles, into her blood stream, and powering her brain to get her pants wet. That's right. I want her pants just soaking wet, and her muscles insider her vagina throbbing with desire. I want her to get to the point where the TV is a distraction to her euphoric mind, and she rolls out of bed to turn off the TV herself, and focuses on my throbbing rod.

At least excited enough so when I ask if I can switch the channel, she will agree, or at least not put up a major objection.

My wife also enjoys my dragging my nails across her back. Not real clawing, but just lightly scraping. I saw that on a Nude Tai Chi DVD, but I could never find that chapter again. Maybe it was just a dream.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

A television in the bedroom is a sex life killer! Get it out of there, man!

3. InfamousNico

InfamousNico New Member

Turn off the TV and be spontaneous. Grab her and throw some passion on to her. I think it's really arousing when a guy is spontaneous like that. It comes out of nowhere but in a good way.. try that..and I agree with cowboy lover.. get it out of there. It draws attention away from you and her during sex

4. Logger

Gold Member

Thanks for the replies

It was not my idea to have a TV in the bedroom. I never had a TV in the bedroom before with living arrangements with other women.

Last night did not have optimal results. But I feel that I followed all my general principles, that work to facilitate good results.

Squeezed a large number of muscle groups for the three seconds and release.
    Shaved my wife's pussy.
    Trickled hot water in the sink for ready comfort
    Got all my locked bags open for access to all lubes and DVD's
    Liberaly applied vaseline to my wife's pussy
    Got my wife's top off.
    Found a way to ask her to turn off the TV, indirectly (Did not work first time)
    Wife got out of bed on her own, and turned off the TV, after some more massaging.

Other unexpected issues came up, and I turned over to look at the clock for three minutes, but don't remember anything after two minutes on the clock, fell asleep.

The concpet that did work is that endorphins can be released with a 3 second squeeze of a muscle, and endorpins work to relax my woman and get her more hotter. I did a web search on massage and endorphins, and found some articles confirming my theories. Hope the results also pick up.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That all sounds great except the vaseline on the pussy part. Never use vaseline or baby oil on a vagina, it can cause yeast infections.

6. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Cowboy Lover,

Thanks for the information about vaseline causing Yeast Infections.

I will have to search that further. I use Astroglide when going inside, and Ortho jelly deeper inside. I have been using vaseline primariy around the clitoris and outer lips. The primary purpose is to avoid irritation to her clitoris during caressing moves.

Maybe I need to learn some more dynamics.

Yeast infections have never been a problem, yet.

Is there some prouct you like better for lubing the clitoris for foreplay and dry humping??

Thanks

7. Artrius

Artrius New Member

Like I have a sex life anyways but that is a good point. Bedroom is for sleeping, changing, and yes, having sex.

8. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

Found a way to ask her to turn off the TV, indirectly (Did not work first time)
    Wife got out of bed on her own, and turned off the TV, after some more massaging.

here is a tip if she wont turn it over or off, then im sure you could break it, take the fuse out, drop it, dam man do something, but to be honest you need to talk to her, ask her why she needs a tv when she has you

if my lover want to bring a tv into the bedroom i would think it was my fault and want to know why

9. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Cowboy Lover,

I have searched Web MD, for Yeast, Vagina Yeast, Vaseline Vagina, Vaseline Vagina Yeast, and I don't find any warning about using Vaseline on the clitoris and outer lips.

A yeast infection is typically inside the vaginal canal. The balance of bacterria could be upset by using vaseline as a lubricant for sexual intercourse. I use Vaseline for non-isertion foreplay. I did find one article menioning the possiblity of a yeast infection if vaseline is used inside the vagina, for intercourse, in that it may cause a microbial imbalance.

There were 348 articles on Yeast. If you have some search terms to find the warnings on vaseline, I would be intersted.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I remember when Thorn & I were first married, we were in a "Young Married's" sunday School Class, and it was mentioned EVERY time we met together... NEVER LET A TELEVISION BE PUT IN YOR BEDROOM! PERIOD!

We aren't much on television-watching anyway, but having one in the bedroom is like having an intruder there, always trying to call your attention away from being with your lover. (imho :) )

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Drop a penny through the top ventilation slots and shake the TV back and forth a couple of times. That oughta do it.
    We have a TV in our room, but it usually only comes on for news and weather, weekday mornings while we mainline coffee. But each of us are guilty of being engrossed in a novel to the detriment of our playtime.