Wife impregnation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Kozmic, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Kozmic

Kozmic New Member

I'm 26 and my wife is 22 years old. We got married two years ago. And since then I've long had a fantasy to see her in bed with another guy, them fucking without condoms. I want her to be dominated by him, to have sex during her ovulation period and receive as much of his sperm as possible deep into her vagina thus being impregnated. That thought drives me crazy. I'd do anything to make it real. And I think the idea turns on my wife as well.

2. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

They're called Breeders. Join fetlife. It's a fetish version of Facebook. They have groups for them.

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

That may have come off harsher sounding than I wanted it to. I didn't mean for it to sound that way if it did. One of my friends on there is one & I was asking him what it was last year. I had never seen it before.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

To each his own but have you given thought about if she does get pregnant, having to raise this child who isn't yours for the next 20 years?

5. Kozmic

Kozmic New Member

Why, the baby will be ours of course. It doesn't matter to me much who will be its biological father.

6. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Breeders do not claim the children.

7. teamster145

Gold Member

They could be held legally responsible though couldn't they?

8. Teresa1214

Teresa1214 New Member

This is something is that I cant understand. Wouldn't you want for you and your wife to create a child together? I think if you did this...you would regret it.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

This is one of the things I've always been against and never understood.

I personally find it wrong to bring a child into this world for the sake of a fetish. I also think that "wrong" is too weak of a word to use here.

I have some really weird, fucked up kinks, but bringing a child into this world for the sake of your own pervs is just...fucked up.

10. Meow

Meow Member

Kozmic your head is truly fucked up here buddy.
    I agree with Mittimer on this one, this is no reason to bring a child into the world.

11. armadillo

Gold Member

Yeah, this whole thing seems pretty irresponsible. We're talking about creating life here. Just for a sexual fantasy?

How's that kid going to feel if he's/she's 16 and finds out that they've been lied to about who their father is?

12. Kozmic

Kozmic New Member

Hey, guys, take it easy. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I can draw up such conclusions myself, thank you. It's just an addiction. I think about it day and night. My wife and I are not asking for critisism. We're just searching for a guy who would share our sexual fantasies and would be ready to inseminate her. Maybe once, maybe more than once.

13. Kozmic

Kozmic New Member

Yeah, that sounds weird, I suppose. But I can't do anything about it. The desire to experience it is too great. We talked about it many times with my wife, and she's not against it either. Of course it would be great to make our own baby, but to have her inseminated by another man is much more tickling and intriguing. As for the baby, I make no difference. I'll love it anyway.

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's not about your love for the child. It's about the child's right to know who his/her biological father is.

15. armadillo

Gold Member

Yep. It seems very selfish to create a human life and not tell him/her who their real father is.

There's just so many variables. Maybe this guy you find has a very serious family history of heart disease, the child needs to know that kind of information when he/she gets older.

But, this is the last post I'll make in this thread. I'm not here to judge.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This is the ultimate cuckold.
    Many people are walking around thinking their father is their real biological one but in fact is not. I have seen that many times in my line of work in the lab.
    The main difference in this case is that the putative father actually knows, encourages and happy with the notion of being biologically substituted.
    What drives that desire is beyond me but there must be a deep seated biological/psychological reason and I would not cast judgement if the child is wanted, nurtured, loved, educated and grows up a happy well adjusted individual.
    There is enough misery for those unfortunates born unwanted from biological parents.

17. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

This is so selfish. Some things are meant to stay as fantasies.

18. suzzane

suzzane Member

I do not think either of you are mature enough to bring a child onto the world, sexual fantasy's can be overwhelming and are hard to step back from, both of you need to step back and do some serious thinking on this one! A child is a full time job, the two of you will be molding a ball of clay into a person. think about it

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

For one, your marriage is still in it's infancy, consider this after you've been together 10 or 15 yrs. So she get's knocked up, supposedly doesn't know the father, you get bored and decide to move on, WAIT, you're not the father so no problem. I see where you're going, us the fact that she committed adultery since the DNA proves you're not the father, and take everything but the kid. Genius.

You are totally fucked up dude, how the hell could you find anyone to marry someone like you. Mitts has it right.

20. Meee

Gold Member

Perhaps the problem is that if you posted this just to find someone, it should have gone in the Personals section. This section is for discussion. You start your thread and you take your chances on the replies you're going to get.