Wife, friend & me. Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by biker061, Apr 22, 2013.

1. biker061

Gold Member

A soft sigh of complete release came from behind me on the couch and I was sure Marie had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips. Soon I felt her hands between my legs cupping my balls, wrapping a hand around my cock and squeezing gently. Her tempo seemed in to mirror my action on Cyndy’s pussy urging me on and distracting me only a little. I felt my wife slide off the coach next to me and wrap a hand around my still dripping cock, she worked it as expertly as only a woman who enjoys herself can. Her actions made me moan around Cyn’s clit and that seemed to push her over the edge.

“What the fuuuuck, ohhhh yesss, I’M CUMMING!!!” Cyndy’s voice rose to a volume that made me happy our nearest neighbors were a mile away.

She bucked against my face and held my head in both hands grinding her orgasm into submission. Not as if she needed help but Marie had added her hands to the back of my head forcing my tongue to stay active and start her best friend to moaning loudly and rolling her head from side to side as another orgasm followed the first. By my informal count the orgasm total was ladies three, me none. But that was likely to change soon.

“See didn’t I tell you he was good at that?” Marie asked her friend after she opened her eyes.

“OH fucking hell yes, I haven’t cum like that since I don’t know when. And I want to thank you for sharing his tongue with me, too! But what about him, he’s leaving a puddle on the floor and we haven’t really started in on him yet.”

She did have a point about the puddle, my cock had been leaking precum since we were in the truck and I was ready for some relief. Marie still had me in her grip and gave it a little shake and squeeze, causing another drop to fly onto Cyndy’s light blond cunt hair. She wiped it off with a fingertip and licked it clean with a smile. That was enough for a warm up and by my count the score on the big O board was ladies 2 me 0. I moved forward with some gentle urging from my wife and slid the slickened head of my cock into her best friends spasmming pussy. I , soaked in the hot wet slit and concentrated on not shooting a load just from the direct contact and the awesome situation we were in.

“Fuck me that feels good!” I said and slowly with the added guidance of Marie holding my cock and tweaking my nipples with the other hand. I looked down at Cyn spread and filled with my cock and felt Marie’s soft tits and hard nipples in my back, this was not what I’d expected when me started out the night. I stroked long and slow to start and could feel Cyndy’s hot cunt juice running down my balls. Marie had released my cock and although I couldn’t see it felt like she must be keeping that hand busy on her pussy. I increased my pace and began to feel my balls tightening, a sure sign of an upcoming eruption, when Marie whispered in my ear.

“Don’t forget, sweetie, I gat the first shot out of you, then Cyndy can have some too.”

I hastily pulled out just in time to let her see the first shot coat Cyn’s clit before she squeezed me tightly to stop any further shots. Cyndy reached between the lips of her cunt and began swirling a finger across her clit, moaning loudly as she came again. Marie came around to my side and engulfed the head of my dick before easing her grip and letting more cum slide into her mouth. She tightened her grip again and leaned forward to kiss me and share the taste of cum and her friends cunt with me. That caused Cyn to work her clit furiously and moan at us.

“Dammit, Wayne, she told me you liked that bot I never believed her. Lean down here and give me a taste, too.”

I did that and she slid out from under me while pulling Marie in front of me on her knees. Obviously she wanted to see me pound her best friend from behind and that’s just what we did. I pulled Marie back onto my dick and pumped away. She had kept a hand near her pussy and started strumming her own clit while watching Cyn press her tits together and pinch the nipples. Marie bucked against me and her pussy flowed and squirted around my cock and soaked my balls while she came. Cyndy slid onto her back under Marie and pulled her down to press bot of their tits together. The sight of that was too much for me and I screamed as I emptied my balls.

“Ohhhhhhhh, fucking hell, that’s too much here I go!”

Marie squeezed me with her pussy muscles and after feeling a blast or two, sorry I lost count, and before I subside she aimed the last couple spurts at Cyn’s cunt spread underneath her. My dick still felt like it had a little life left in it so I replaced it in its mostly hard state back into my wife’s dripping cunt. She sighed in appreciation and raised her chest off of Cyndy’s boobs pushing on her friends hips to slide her forward and away far enough to lower her face to with in inches of her messy pussy.

“Just so you know, I’m not really licking your cunt Cyn, I’m just licking up the mess Wayne left here.”

With that qualifying statement she did just that, cleaning the soft blonde patch of hair of my cum. Cyn moaned so loudly that Marie stopped for a moment to look into her eyes and be sure she was OK. I pulled my dick free on my wife’s cunt and reversed my position so I could lick her clit and pussy from below. Marie had seemed to have some skill for a first timer. Cyndy was soon coating her face as she came and Marie’s pussy clenched and spread the combined supply of my juice and hers into my mouth and face.

We all rolled onto our backs, sweaty and mostly spent. Cyndy was first to notice I was still at more than half mast and wrapped a hand around my sticky member. She gave it a couple strokes causing me to thrust my hips to help her. Marie reached across to lend a hand by fondling my balls. I was soon as hard as I’d been when we started and felt like cumming again was very probable.

“Damn, Wayne, is there more in those balls?” Cyndy asked.

All i could do was continue to hump my self into her hand.

“Work it for him Cyn, this should be another good load, I want you to pump it out and feed it to me when he lets go!”

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hot, hot hot!

3. biker061

Gold Member

thanks BW!

4. phish

Gold Member

Wow that was pretty good.