Wife fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Chopper9, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

My top fantasies all involve my wife. In some i play with but in most i'm either watching, a cuck or not there! She is a hairdressor and i love the idea of her getting it on with one of her clients at the salon! I also love the idea of her going to a spa for a sunbed and massage and getting fucked by the guy that gives her the massage!! And i can go on and on!!!!

2. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

ditto, i love my wife uncontrollably, but love the thought of my wife in a similar situation....that does not make us love them any less does it....but as i respect her she would never go through with it as ive asked her

3. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

I love my wife very much!!! We have had a 3 sum before and she liked it, but she says she feels guilty afterwords, but she wont have another guy in my absence!!! :(

4. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

how did you feel towards her afterwards, did you make her feel worthy etc...i think this is the problem with threesomes, the husband gets jealous and neglects his wife? mind how do i know, never participated...

5. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

I respect her very much!! We both know the other guy and he respects her aswell! She knows that she is not just an object! I am not a jealous type guy when it comes to sex and fun!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Funny u mention a salon.... Slutty works giving spray tans to naked folks.....I'm waiting for some interesting things to happen...lol

7. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Wat do you mean by that? Do you own a salon?

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

She works at one now....and is going into business with two other ladies next month....I just think its kinda hot that she spends her days painting naked people......already gave one guy a hard on while she was spraying him....she's a bit flirty u could say..lol

9. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

And, is it a turn on for you? Woud you like her to tell you how she touched a stranger? And maybe one day how she sucked him off?

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol...you need to find more of my posts...lol

She does, and we have,....and yes I love it.....I love that everywhere she goes she leaves behind her a trail of hard cocks...:D

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

She has the green light to do anything she wants with a female....without my consent....and she can do what she wants with a man as well....but not without talking with me about it first....may sound strange, but it's just how I feel.

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

After reading some of your post I know that you control the arrangment with slutty sucking a guy off.....but do you give her permission to suck a guy off at the salon....even someone you dont know?

If she comes home and says....He BB there is this hot guy with a huge cock that I spray tanned today....I want to suck his cock next time he comes in....can I?

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Definitely yes.....my only concern is for her safety.....having said that, I know she wouldn't do it at work....but it may very well start verbally at work....

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

I would find a way to be close by when it happened tho.....as she is the love of my life and I would never put her in harms way......I've never been more than a few feet away from her,( when she's at play) .... and always within earshot...

15. BitchN

BitchN New Member

From your other post you where always close by that's why I was wondering if she could do it without you being there....you know to watch over her.....

16. BitchN

BitchN New Member

You are always talking about her playing....does she let you play? I know she's bi...does she bring girls home to you or something?

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

She would if I asked her to.....but as of now we have a " no fuck" rule in place....which is why I usually refer to what she does as " playing" ...and I really just don't care about another woman....I guess you could say Im very satisfied as it is.....we have talked about all of this in great detail....We have decided to just let most of these situations " unfold" rather than us planning them out. (I'm talking about things other than her performing orally on another. Because half the fun of that, is the fact that I set it all up) ....we have talked about starting off with some same room sex and then graduate to a soft swap and from there?

18. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

My wife sometimes talks about being massaged by another woman while i watch!! Wish she would really considder going through with it!!

19. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Soft swap?