Wife dreamed of me with another man

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by JNJ, Nov 26, 2015.

1. JNJ

JNJ New Member

Hi everybody I am new to this forum and very happy I found it :). My wife almost never talks about her fantasies because she is usually shy generally to talk about sex..After many years I decided to ask her a few days ago if she has any fantasies even while dreaming and she said its not time now (my mistake ....yes it wasn't). Next morning first thing she said is that she saw in her dreams that another man was ***** me and she also told me the position...I remember some time ago she wanted to finger my ass but I didnt want...
    So is this what she meant by that dream? your opinions plz!

sensless and ShadowyApparition like this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

It was just a dream, it probably doesn't mean anything. Now if it was a fantasy she was having that would be different.

3. JNJ

JNJ New Member

ok thanks a lot sweetlysad!

4. ShadowyApparition

ShadowyApparition New Member

As far as the finger.... make her happy and let her do it. You might find that you will like it.... I would also ask her if she wanted to try the other, just to find out what she likes....

travis beck likes this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Whatever **** is, you can say it in a sex site.

If she's opening up, go with it. Worse comes to worse it's a one time thing.

6. JNJ

JNJ New Member

I tried finger myself yesterday but didn't feel anything .. I told her anyway I am going to let her do it after she cuts one fingernail and get some oil for it...she doesn't know exactly what to do...thanx for the info everybody!

phish, sensless and ShadowyApparition like this.
  7. ShadowyApparition

ShadowyApparition New Member

There are plenty of information on the internet on prostate massages. I just recently started reading up on it, perhaps a Google search would be helpful for you both! :)

Wish I had a partner that was willing to try things like that!

8. travis beck

Gold Member

Prostrate massages are great. Let her use a dildo or vibrator as well. Have fun exploring. As for the dream, use it in role play, it's fun. Roll with it!

WTbeach, phish and Lizzie73 like this.
  9. xtom

xtom New Member

one time when we were still dating and she went out with her ex... they were fucking.... most every date always ended in a fuck.. she said she couldn't get me out of her head....that didn't stop her or him from cumming.. but at least she was wishing it was mine.... btw she did drop him shortly there after..:)

10. Lovnflman

Gold Member

Buy a strap on.......you'll both love it. Then find a bi guy. You'll all love it.

WTbeach, jt _couple2012 and cook74 like this.
  11. treo

Gold Member

In my experience when your lady mentions are play. She has fantasies she wants to shre. My ex gf wanted me to use a vibrator in my ass.

That's took a lot of thinking about for me. I did it for her and it made her so fucking hot. I didn't like it at all, but seeing her put that dido in her puss while I put that in me was worth it.

I think she wanted to see me suck dick also. We had broken up not to long after that. The break up had nothing to do with our experiment.

So if you want to do it and make your girlstay fantasy cum true. Then do it!

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  12. Steel

Steel Member

Ohhh..let her finger fantasy come true. Its the turn of the door knob into a new world of fun you will both enjoy!