"Wife does lap dance" fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BassDude, Nov 9, 2007.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Background: OK, so...I was away on a business trip recently, ended up at a strip bar one night with some co-workers, and wound up getting a lap-dance from two girls (at the same time). My wife asked me if we went to a strip bar after I told her we had been out partying the night before. I can't lie to her...I said "yup". The she asked if I got a lap-dance. I said "yup". She wanted the details, so I gave her the details. I figured she'd be quite pissed at me for several days...BUT...she was quite turned on by the idea of another woman (or two) getting me aroused by grinding in my lap and such. Totally unexpected, but very cool. :brow She ended up dripping wet (and so did I...in fact, we had phone sex with each other later that night!). She said she wants to go with me to a strip bar and watch me a get a lap-dance. Cool. She also asked me how I'd feel if she were giving another man a lap-dance and grinding on his hard-on...I told her I would be totally turned on by it, especially if she had an orgasm or three, even better if she made him come. :D

So that has kind of spawned this little fantasy for us:

"Boy next door" shows up, and I let him in. There's some good sexy grinding music on the stereo. Boy-next-door is in loose dark jeans, a button down shirt with a little chest hair showing, and sneakers. He is about 5'11", 165lbs or so, has dark hair, blue eyes, is slim and fit but not muscle-bound.

My wife comes downstairs, and is in a red thong, red bra, and high heels. My wife is feeling a little sheepish (as I know she would be), but she's had some wine and is quite aroused from thinking about this little adventure. She took her time getting ready, and is looking and feeling quite hot....she's already almost dripping wet from just thinking about grinding on another man's hard dick while I watch.

So, she goes up to BND (boy next door), introduces herself, and shakes his hand. Her hand drops to his chest, as she rubs his soft shirt. Then she slowly unbutton's his shirt and pulls it off of him, staring into his blue eyes the whole time. He has a flat stomach and a line of hair that goes down his stomach (the "happy trail" as my wife calls it). She rubs his chest a little bit, then unbuckles his belt and pulls it out of his pants, throwing it on the floor along with the shirt. Still staring into his blue eyes, she then unbuttons his pants, and unzips his zipper just a bit...he's wearing fashion underwear, and she slides her fingers just inside the top of his underwear for a few seconds while she looks him in the eyes. He's already got a major hard-on just from this. So, she pushes him down in the middle of the couch into sort of a half-sitting half-lying down position where she has easy access to grind on him. He's got a fairly long and thick dick, and it's hard as a rock and pointing down his left leg...you can easily see the outline of it through his loose and somewhat thin, soft jeans. She climbs into his lap, legs spread across his so that her pussy is spread open a little inside her panties and starts to slowly grind her crotch on his crotch.

His dick is hard as a rock and poking up at the top of his thigh, so she shifts to that side sort of straddling his left leg, and starts to grind her pussy right on his hard dick. She stares into his blue eyes the whole time. She knows how to move her body to give herself an orgasm, and she's not feeling sheepish any more. She grinds by moving her body in a worm-like motion, and has a small orgasm while she's grinding. She leans forward, lifts herself up, dragging her breasts on his chest and then his face. The bra gets pushed down a little by this so that he gets a little glimpse of her perky nipples. Then she stands up and rubs her stomach and crotch up his chest. Standing with her legs spread, she rubs her stomach and her crotch on his face. He's surely wanting to lick her pussy at this point because it's almost in his face. He gets a smell of her sweet little pussy and thinks about licking it.

She gets down from the couch, realizing that she's forgotten something...his sneakers are still on. She gets down on her knees in front of him and unties his shoes, takes them off and pulls his socks off. (Wow, no foot odor!) Now that he's barefoot and she's at eye-level to his crotch, she can see his hard-on throbbing as it points down his left leg. She reaches out with her hand and grabs it, squeezing it through his pants. Then she bends over and starts to rub her head, face, and hair up his leg toward his crotch. Once her head gets to his crotch, she opens her mouth and starts to gnaw on his hard-on, moving from the base of it to the head, and back. At this point, his dick is so hard it surely has slipped out of his underwear, but still pointing down his leg. She uses her hands to roll it back and forth a little to get the loose jeans kind of wrapped just a little around it, so the profile is very clear through his pants. It's a big dick and she is turned on by that, so she gnaws on it and rolls it with her hands some more. A "blow job through the pants", so to speak.

When she feels like he's getting close to coming, she backs off and climbs back into his lap, and starts to grind again. The profile of his hard dick is easily visible through his pants, so she makes sure to get her pussy square on it to grind on him. She grinds away until she feels a good orgasm coming on for herself. She comes from grinding on his hard dick...I can see her grasping his arms tightly with her hands, then she grabs his head and buries it in her bust while she humping away having an orgasm. She reaches over and squeeze my hard dick inside my pants during this. After the orgasm trickles off, she leans back from him, and in all the grinding her panties have gotten shifted a little to the side...you can see a little bit of her pussy lips sticking out the side. He catches a good glimpse of her pussy and so do I. I'm sitting beside him so I don't miss a thing, and my dick is hard as a rock too.

She continues to grind leaning back, feeling turned-on that another man is seeing her pussy while she grinds on his dick...knowing that he probably wants to either bury his tongue or his dick in her hot, wet, and pink little snatch. Then she leans forward again so that her breasts are touching his neck and cheeks. This position feels good to her...her clit is right on top of his hard dick...she can feel his hard dick underneath her pussy, and begins to grind on him again. He's breathing heavy but being a total gentleman and letting her completely drive. She starts grinding in a circular motion so that her crotch kind of rolls his hard dick around a little on each gyration...he's liking this and so is she, it's rubbing her clitoris just right, and she's rolling his dick enough each time that her crotch is rubbing the more sensitive underside of his hard dick. Her panties have shifted even further to the side from all the grinding, and her pussy lips are being pushed around from all the grinding. He says that he's about to come on himself, so she grinds even harder and brings herself to another orgasm. She lets out an "oooooh", and he does too. He's coming now and grinding back against her crotch, lifting her up off the couch. She leans down and gives him very deep and passionate kiss on the lips while they are both coming on each other and humping the fuck out of each other, while I watch. I'm very turned on by all this, and ready to fuck the absolute hell out of my wife. As their orgasm's trickle off, both my wife and BND go a little limp and relaxed. My wife climbs off his lap, and holding his hand, pulls him up off the couch. He tells her that's the best dry-fuck he's ever had, and gives her a quick little kiss on the lips, then goes to the bathroom to clean himself up. Meanwhile, I've sat back down on the couch, because presumably it's my turn next.

As he walks back in to the living room to say good-bye, I notice he's got a huge wet spot on the crotch and left leg of his jeans. Is that wet spot from him or my wife, or some of both? Either way, he obviously thinks she's totally hot...I notice that his dick is hard again. He smiles, shakes my hand, kisses my wife on the cheek, and shows himself to the door. My wife and I have some work to do now...I know that she's so wet that I just can't wait to get my mouth on her sweet little pussy. Actually, I'm so turned on, I can't decide if I want to eat her pussy first, then fuck her, or fuck her first, eat her pussy afterwards, then fuck her again. Hmmm...maybe I should run to the door and ask BND to come back in? He might want to lick her clitoris while I fuck her...or...maybe she liked his big dick enough that she'd want to give him a real blow-job while I eat her pussy. Or both. Hmmm...

That's probably a good stopping point, eh?

Enjoy!

#1 BassDude, Nov 9, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
    Cheshire20 likes this.
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

...oh.....my.... ooooohhhh...mmmmyyyyy!

that's just so incredibly hot! ummmmm *licking lips*.... so incredibly hot!!
    ---------------

Okay - on topic - I've been with Thorn at a strip club and bought him some 'hefty-priced' lap dances from some absolutely gorgeous young women. It was such a turn on to watch the two of them. I enjoyed myself immensely!!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

and then i ordered one them to do her and it was hotter!!!!!

4. Rose

Gold Member

[​IMG] ... yeah... it was pretty hot.

I'm "disgustingly heterosexual", but DAYUM!! She was so soft and suave!

That night in Manhattan cost us a fortune!!! But the memories...yummmmmm!

5. Morgan

Morgan New Member

Great story!

My bf really enjoys me giving him lap dances. This is the first guy that's ever specifically asked for them. We do it fairly often. It's become a habit of mine to take note of good lap-dance songs when I come across them, so I can use them for next time.

I personally love it too, since it combines two of my most favorite activities into one: sex and dancing! Plus it just makes me feel so sexy. I love being his personal private fantasy stripper.

6. Rose

Gold Member

I love putting sex/dancing to music. Like you said, it makes me feel sexy. I can really get into the role of a hot, sexy dancer... turning on my guy by grinding him, teasing him, smiling... looking hiin in the eyes...
    After that - I'd be ready for anything! I'd be putty in HIS hands (though it would probably be mutual :brow )

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

He he...I *think* this one makes my wife as hot as it makes me (or at least I hope so! I think it does!).

BassDude

8. nurf

nurf New Member

hot story. :) strips/lapdance are so hot.

9. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yes!!!

...atta boy!!!!!! Atta girl!!!!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Alternate ending

Just for fun, let's do an alternate ending here!

So, my wife is grinding on Boy-Next-Door and has had a couple good orgasm's for herself. He hasn't come yet, and she's so hot from all the grinding and her own orgasm's that she wants him to come too. His hard dick is still pointed down his left leg, and being an experienced lover, she knows that the underside of his dick is more sensitive than the top side. So, she climbs off his lap, and starts using her hands through his jeans to move his dick to where it's pointed upward and lying against his lower stomach. He helps her accomplish this by sliding down on the couch just a little more so that he's nearly lying down.

All the grinding has kind of pulled his jeans down lower a bit, and she unzips his pants the rest of the way down. Now, his dick and balls are essentially outside the zipper of his low jeans, and she can see a full imprint of his hard dick pointing upward inside his fashion underwear. His dick is so hard, it's essentially lifting the underwear up off his stomach just a bit, so my wife gets a good peek down his underwear, and can't help but stick her fingertips down the sides of his underwear and gently scrape the top side of her fingernails up from his crotch to his shoulders. She then puts her hands on his shoulders and climbs back into his lap, positioning her crotch so that it's right on top of the shaft of his hard dick, and starts grinding on him again. She grinds up and down on the underside of his hard dick, stopping each time with her clit right on top of his dick head, then sliding back down again.

Since his dick is quite long and was about to poke out of his underwear anyway, all this grinding manages to slide his underwear down a bit, and now his dick head and a little bit of shaft is actually sticking out of his underwear, still pointed upward. He's dripping a little bit of pre-cum fluid, and moans just a little on each up and down stroke my wife makes. My wife stops staring into his blue eyes long enough to get a good look at his hard dick. She can't help but think about taking that hard cock into her mouth, since she loves giving blowjobs anyway. So, BND then pipes up and says "Do you mind if I put a condom on so I don't make a huge mess and maybe get cum on your couch?" My wife says "sure", so he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom. My wife grabs the condom package out his hand, opens it, and proceeds to work the condom onto his big hard dick. He's enjoying having her hands on his dick, he moans just a little each time she strokes down to unroll the condom. She's liking having her hands on his hard cock too...she can't get putting it into her mouth out of her head. She looks at me with a questioning look on her face, and I just smile. I've told her ahead of time that she's the driver, and whatever she actually wants to do is fine with me.

So, with her hands wrapped around the bottom of his dick, she takes the head of his dick into her mouth and starts to work his dick up and down with her hands and mouth. He's got the condom on, so there's really no worries or concerns she has (even though he's a total stranger), even if he happens to blow a wad while she's blowing him. She takes most of his hard dick into her mouth, using her hands to rub the rest that simply won't fit into her mouth. She takes his dick out of her mouth and gnaws up and down from the side a bit, making sure she creates good sensations on the sensitive underside. Then she puts her mouth back over the dick head, and gives him a few good and fast head and hand strokes until he starts to moan.

Sucking dick is enough to make my wife come all by itself, so she's even hotter now than she was before, and she knows that just a little bit of grinding will give her an incredibly powerful orgasm. She climbs back into his lap, and uses her crotch to push his hard dick that is standing straight up against his lower stomach so that it's pointing straight up. She has her pussy right on his dick, and it's spread open inside her panties because her legs are spread across his...the only thing seperating them from actually fucking each other is her panties. She leans forward on him so that her clit is against the shaft of his dick, and starts to grind again. Since his dick is so hard and wants to stand straight up, it's pushing against her clit in a very nice way, and she really likes that sensation. She grabs his hands, and rubs them down her breasts and stomach, and puts them on her hips. He grabs her hips and starts to pull her lower half back and forth. She's grinding hard on his dick, and he starts humping her to grind his hard dick against her pussy, using his hands to move her back and forth. She feels a strong orgasm coming on, and starts to moan. She's leaning against him just enough that her breasts are rubbing on his upper chest, and this has displaced her bra down just enough that her nipples are out and are rubbing on his hairy chest. She's grinding on him so hard now that her soft panties have become sort of pushed up into her pussy just a bit, and you can see some pussy lips sticking out the side, especially when she does a little bit of a circular motion while grinding on his hard dick.

They are humping the absolute fuck out of each other now...they're both about to come, and both are moaning. There are a couple times that his dick almost goes inside her. It definitely would slip right in if she decided to take the panties off...no doubt about that, she's so wet that her pussy is absolutely dripping. She's so hot that she wouldn't even be able to stop herself from fucking the hell out of BND if his dick ended up inside her...her body has completely taken over all control at this point.

My wife starts having an powerful orgasm, she's humping his hard dick, and he's humping her from underneath, lifting her up off the couch on each hump. Ride 'em cowgirl! He starts to come too...seems like it last a long, long time. They are both going "ooooooh" in unison. He blows a huge wad into the condom while my wife leans back to watch, continuing to hump while her orgasm trickles off. I can see them both relax as they finish their orgasms. He leans forward and kisses her on the neck and shoulders, and she wraps her arms around his head and runs her fingers through his hair. After they finish, they sit there for a just a minute like this.

She climbs off of him, takes his hand, and pulls him off the couch. My dick is so hard I can't stand it...seeing my wife come on and with another man from merely humping him is a beautiful thing. He goes to the bathroom to clean up, while she sits on the couch, looking at me with this "now it's your turn" sparkle in her eyes. He comes back into the living room, puts his shirt, socks, and shoes back on, gives my wife a little peck on the lips, shakes my hand, and lets himself out the front door. Now, it's my turn...my first tasks are to rip that bra off and peel the sticky, wet panties off of her dripping wet pussy...:brow My wife can have orgasm after orgasm, so I know this was just an appetizer...now I'll bring the entree AND desert...

#10 BassDude, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
    Cheshire20 likes this.