Wife and i share a fetish and my fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 63willys, Nov 8, 2015.

1. 63willys

Gold Member

My wife always dresses very feminine when we go out and she enjoys all the attention it draws and so do I. My wife and I both have a lingerie fetish she introduced me to lingerie when we dated and I've been hooked ever since so whe she wears sexy lingerie and shows it off its a great turn on for me. We frequent a lounge in our home town that draws an older group so my wife is almost always the youngest gal there. We will find a table located where all can see her she will let her skirt ride up to show her stocking tops . My fantasy had been to see my wife with another man and I've seen this happen several times now last time we were out a gentleman named earl sent drinks to our table then a few minutes later he came over introduced himself we spoke for a while then my wife excused herself and went to the ladies room . While she was away from the table Earl told me he was a widower and said how he missed his wife and my wife reminded her of his late wife. I asked him what was that reminded him of her and he says just her pure beauty and how feminine she looks. I asked him if he'd been with another lady since his wife's passing he said no I told him I hope he'd find another lady. When my wife came back from the ladies room she knew I was cool with her flirting with Earl she started in and I stepped away from the table for a few minutes I went outside and texted her saying that Earl was very attracted to he and why don't we take him home . When I got back to the table she had unbuttoned her blouse a few buttons and Earl had a great view of her cleavage. Drinks were flowing and Earl was having a great time and I was as hard as a rock. The band started to play and Irene asked Earl if he wanted to dance I told him it was cool as I don't like to dance they were on the dance floor and he was holding her so close Irene was grinding up against him and he was having a great time. They came back to the table and Earl was sitting closer to Irene than I was she reached our took his hand and put it on her thigh he could feel her stockings and was enjoying it. I asked Earl if he wanted to come to our house for a nightcap he accepted without hesitation.we left Earl following us and Irene said she would put on a show Earl would never forget. Once back at the house Irene excused herself and went and change into something a bit more reveling when she came out of the bedroom she was in a black see thru Teddy high heels and her stockings, Earl was a little set back and when I told him she was his to do with as he wanted it was on he was all over her while I watched Earl had the time of his life. Earl also liked the fact that I had on panties and gave me great head .When Earl dropped his pants both my wife and I were amazed how big he was its the biggest cock we had ever seen probably 11" and as big as a beer can Irene was in heaven I'm not nearly that big she took advantage of having such a huge cock and took it all down her throat and up her pussy . When they were done it was my turn once Earl recovered he joined in and we all three had a great time we both sucked him off again . Earl has been over a few time since then and it's always a good time.

AJP, Sweetlysad, cjr236 and 1 other person like this.
  2. curiously_adventurous

Gold Member

Great story. Would love to hear more.

3. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very nice!

4. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Lucky guy! Both of you!