Wife affair

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chopper9, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Hey, this might be weird, but i like the idea of myt wife with other men. When she goes on ladies nights i always wish that some stranger will seduce her! I would love it if she started a "legal" affair. The guy must not know that i know. She must tell me about all their fun!! I would love it if some guy visit her while i am on a business trip! Is this weird?

Grampareg likes this.
  2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

There are many guys like you. Search the word hotwife lifestyle

3. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I'm not a guy, so I can't say if that's weird or not....but I'm sure a lot of wifes would NOT mind the "legal affair".....

4. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

I have a beautifull wife and we have had a 3 sum with a friend of mine! But the idea if her with another man in my absence really turns me on! We have spoken about it and she knows my views and feelings but she is to shy to try it!!!! Any tips?

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Just keep talking maybe set it up for her to meet a guy with you there let her get comfortable and take it slow

6. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Are you married? Would you do the legal affair?

#6 Chopper9, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  7. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Thats just the thing, i dont want to be the instigator!!! I want her to go out and choose a stranger and build the affair from there!! I want her to make sound recordings of their fun together!!

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Maybe do it once it may help her be at ease

9. discolemonaide

you could try going to the bars with her and encourage her to tell you about the men she finds attractive and what she would want to do to/with them. maybe after shes had a few drinks and knows your truely okay with the "legal affair" idea, you leave and hope she takes someone home.

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Yes....with his permission? Probably, leaning toward more yes....finding a guy would be no problem, but I would need a connection with him, and be attracted to him...I couldn't walk in a club, point at a guy and say "You". I would have to talk with the guy and feel that I could trust him....for most women when they have an affair...legal or not....it's not just their bodies involed, but also their emotions...they give a little part of their self to the guy they are having an affair with....women can't help it.....

But I don't think my man will give me permission....he doesn't even know I have pics on here...:lol

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think many women tend to over-analyse casual sex: for example the post above. If it is just a special treat with the aim being great sex, the criterion shouldn't be the man you would want to have a relationship with. If the aim is an emotional connection you might as well have sex with your partner. The criterion should be the man who is most likely to give you a wonderful, memorable time for a few hours.

With my experience of couples threesomes and a few women looking for casual affairs, some women have worked this out and picked the men with confidence and sexual experience, purely to have a great time. With some other couples or solo women you have to have an emotional connection, and then they complain the guys they pick are duds in bed, which is what it's all about! I've had a few women turn me down because they don't like my style, and at the same time despair if they will ever find a great lover! I see these women trawling internet sites, meeting men and turning them down left, right and centre and never, ever getting there. More fool them.

The criterion should be: is he a decent man, is he experienced, is he confident, is he likely to be good in bed and is he likely to want to give me pleasure? If yes to all of the above then go for it, and tell your husband what a great time you had.

12. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Its not weird, but I don't think it would be an affair, since you would be aware...

13. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Thats why i call it a "Legal" affair.

14. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Are affairs "illegal" where you live?

15. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Yes, marriage is a legal contract between man and woman and bound them together by law! Having sex outside the marriage is a bridging of the contract!

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

I understand what you're saying but I think this is where the problem would begin.....I would have a DEFINATE problem if my gf said she had to have an " emotional " connection with some one .....just sex is fine....but when her heart becomes involved, I would not accept that.

17. BitchN

BitchN New Member

How would I know if he is a decent man unless I talk with him?
    Therefore creating a connection......not an emotional connection where you would want to have a lasting realtionship...but a connection for wanting to have sex with the guy.
    Maybe I'm different than most women...but for me to pick up a guy and go somewhere with him....I'd have to trust him...I'm 5 foot 2 inches about 110lbs wet.....being naked on my back..legs spread....with a guy I don't really know on top of me with his cock inside me....I'm vulnerable.....he could do anything to me...I would have to trust him.....therefore I'm giving him my faith...my trust ...my vulnerably....

18. OverSinged

Gold Member

Nice to know I'm not the only one that gets caught up on that bit, even if it's not another guy.

19. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Thank you for your inputs! I really do appreciate it! I dont mind her building up some sort of relationship as long its not emotional! Im still her husband and the other only a human toy! Is this posible?

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Very possible.