[Ask a Guy] Why would a guy be offended at....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by IlikeIt2BSucked, Oct 11, 2013.

1. IlikeIt2BSucked

IlikeIt2BSucked New Member

Why would a guy be offended at a girl telling him in detail how she prefers oral sex? And his response is: "I'm 43 I don't need to be taught how to have sex" (take into account that I've never experienced his oral sex...just telling him that my clit hides and needs to be have the skin pulled back and I like it slow) What the heck was so offensive about that? Thanks:ugh

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Your guy is a douche. I'd have a serious sit down with him and explain just what you said and how he made you feel. If he still has issues with being told how to do something that you enjoy, tell him to fuck off and find yourself a better man.

Country_Lily likes this.
  3. BigTitLover

Gold Member

4. Meee

Gold Member

Some men think it's hot when a woman actually talks about sex. So many women are shy about talking about it. This guy is missing the point--talking about sex is fun.

Country_Lily likes this.
  5. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

Nothing at all was offensive about that, but his response is a giant red warning sign about his views on sex and roles.

Country_Lily likes this.
  6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

The only thing that comes to my mind is like you said. You haven't experienced his oral sex. Maybe his is better? The first time around with a person is usually awkward anyway. Maybe it would have been better to go along for the ride and see what happens?

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nah, the dude is a conceited know-it-all pseudo macho dick-head :yell
    He does not deserve even a chance to make good his stupid remark.

Country_Lily likes this.
  8. Mittimer

Gold Member

So you're saying it's better for a woman to just lay back and do whatever rather than let her lover know what she likes so it'll be more enjoyable for them both.

9. Bodiseffa

Bodiseffa New Member

if you get a second go round on the topic or on any other you wish to know before you go; try making it 3rd person, or something you over heard or read. he may not be so defensive.

10. almostthere

Gold Member

Why? Cause hes a dumb ass. As meee says, when my wife screaams out what get her going I get super turned on.

11. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Move on. He doesn't read directions nor ask for them. Personally from my perspective it's all about you. What you want and need to be satisfied. I know you probably find lots of men who don't have a clue when it comes to oral sex. Ive heard a time or two from a woman that they don't get off orally till I show them otherwise. Sorry not trying to brag. Just making a point.

Country_Lily likes this.
  12. alwaystry

personaly I love it when a woman tells me how she likes/needs it. It just sounds like he took a hit to his ego. It happens , guys right? Right?...high 5 lol

Country_Lily likes this.
  13. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Fuck him. I love it when my woman tells me how she likes it best. Move on!!

14. Mattp

Mattp New Member

He must have a little man complex.I tell women all the time how I like my dick sucked no matter how old with no issues.

15. llepafils

llepafils Member

Well, I think it's the same reason why some men might prefer virgin women. They are intimidated by the point that they could not be giving her the best she ever had, and feel that the fact that she has to guide them makes them... "less manly".

DISCLAIMER: I'm not supporting that opinion. Not at all. I think that's what your man might think. I also think if he thinks that way, either change him the hard way or dump him.

However, although I would not get offended at a girl telling me how to eat her out, I would prefer if she waited for me to start and corrected me at the moment, than if she just told it beforehand.

16. Belasarius

Belasarius New Member

Probably because he has been told that he isnt that good at it.

17. Trond

Gold Member

The others here are probably right. Except one thing: if you had already pissed him off in some other way, and that he was really just venting.

18. oldkid

I'm 70 YO now and have licked many a pussy. My goal is and always has been, to make the woman of the moment climb that mountain. With a new woman, I keep my ears peeled for the sounds she makes as I try different things. Listen to the breathing too, If she mews, gasps, arches her back, you're doing it right. The asshole in the story is a cad.

Country_Lily likes this.
  19. oldkid

None of the women I've been with ever gave me instruction. But I wouldn't have been offended if one had. I'm 70 YO now, and I remember most of them. Pussy pleasuring is a self taught thing, and as individual as there are women. I always focused on her sounds and motions while trying different spots, techniques, speed, etc, and if she mews or whimpers, she likes it. If she moans, you're accomplishing what you set out to do, giving her all the pleasure you can to encourage her to come back.
    Sorry I posted this thought twice.

#19 oldkid, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Country_Lily likes this.
  20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Old Kid is wise indeed. From my sexual discussions with women over the years, I have learned that a majority of men are clueless about giving cunnilingus. You'd be surprised just how many women have faked orgasm just to move on from oral that wasn't doing much for them. As OK said, being attentive and perceptive goes a long way. Being given a little verbal guidance certainly never hurts. Being that kind of guy has always paid off for me. A majority of partners I have had over the years have told me that they had never achieved an orgasm via oral before me and/or not had one since me. Many men are under the false pretense that anything they do for you should get you off. This is especially true with men that are macho/egotistical and/or brag about their prowess. Chances are those guys are duds, not studs. Chances are the good looking, but quiet and polite guy is more likely to know how to use his tongue and suprisingly are the guys with the above average tools and know how to use them. They are not offended by advise as to how to please you. Men that outwardly act like super studs are generally over compensating for a lack of knowledge and/or equipment.

xx

oldkid and Country_Lily like this.