Why would a girl ever date a guy with a small penis?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Mar 3, 2012.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Considering that there are plenty of men out there with average or above average size, why would a girl ever subject herself to dating a guy with a tiny one?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Why not? The size is basically a bonus in my opinion.

3. strathmore

strathmore New Member

How about, because they share an intellectual, emotional, and spiritual bond that is fully satisfying, mutually, – and the penis is sufficient for their requirements? Just asking...

The preponderance of nerve endings are in the first two inches of the vagina and the main trigger is external, so a large penis is not a prerequisite for satisfying sexual congress. Just sayin'...

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Maybe she isn't interested in sex.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Maybe by the time she's realised he's got a small one, she's fallen head over heels for the rest of him.

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I may be wrong here but i think men have the fixation on penis size not women.

Sluttyfairy doesnt count tho - she likes 'em big ....end of!

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

that she does, but she says mine is the perfect fit for her, just big enough to inflict a little pain, if i try ...lol.....she dated a guy bigger and said it was just uncomfortable.....i think her "desire for size" is more of an oral/visual thing.....

8. igor

Gold Member

I can just see a couple on a first date where she asks him how big his cock is and she tells him if it's smaller that 10 inches, she's outta here. :lol

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

i knew a girl that had a 10" "minimum".....not sure how she brought it up on the first date tho......i guess if a guy has 10" in his pants its just hard to hide? i dunno .....i never liked her much....:lol

10. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I've had stupidly big and stupidly small and then the in-betweeners.

The biggest was a nightmare as it was painful - most likely because he didnt care about foreplay and just wanted sex. The smallest i didnt know if he was in me, but again i dont think he was bothered about anything other then having sex and cumming.

I think how a guy performs in general speaks volumes. I would rather be with someone that pleasured me in every way possible, than with a guy who thought his cock size was all he needed to please me.

11. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Funny question...
    I think men are more concerned with their penis size than women are. IMO it's not necessarily the size of the cock -- but what a guy can do with it.

Think of the flip side, why would a guy ever date a woman with small breasts? (since I'm not exactly well-endowed boob-wise) I would hope that wouldn't cum (lol) into play in the decision of someone dating me.

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Why do you have it in your head that dick size is #1 on every woman's mind IRT a potential life partner?

13. Super

Super New Member

Question. Why would a guy with a big Dick want a girl with a small Pussy?

14. Trond

Gold Member

Bingo (I think, not a woman though:p)

People always find all sorts of things to be insecure about. The "penis size" thing seems to have become something of an OCD for posters around here. I have certainly had my own insecurities, but my size was never one of them, being too introverted was. It was only after getting over some of my issues that I ever got a compliment for being rather big (makes sense, as the girls never saw it before).

Even then, I am not sure if it is mostly just the girl trying to be nice and give a compliment. I do the same thing to women: I focus on the part that I think is nice about her, and compliment her on it. If she has beautiful breasts, I tell her that (if the situation allows that is ;)). Some women might think it's a plus, but I think men obsess more about breast size than women about penis size, and even us guys know very well that breasts is very far from being the biggest deal in the world (well, most of us anyway:eyes).

15. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Maybe we should ask our resident expert on three ways if he knows which brought up the idea between the "many" cucks he's assisted and the many guy's wives?
    Most women will settle for just about anything just as long as they don't have to pay for the date.

16. easytwist

easytwist New Member

I think your absolutely correct. Women are generally less interested in the size of body parts.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm not a woman so I can't say, but I think 12barblues has it right when he says penis size is more an oral and visual thing for some women. Most (possibly all) of the turn-on happens before intercourse.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

we all worry about all kinds of things....men worry about penis size ....so what?...men do worry,..not all men but many...
    and women dont worry about breast size? the plastic surgeon living in the big house overlooking the ocean would disagree....we blast these guys for being "hung up "on penis size.....what about all the insecurities that women have about their looks? no problem though for the ladies...a trip to the hair salon and the nail salon ..and then a few layers of make-up ,some high heels to make you look taller...and if youre really determined you can get your boobs done or maybe some botox....or whatever you need...but the poor guy thats feeling inadaquate about his penis size is just stuck with what the good lord gave him. short of sticking one of those rubber extensions on yer cock, there isnt anything you can do about it.

give these guys a break. all they wanna hear is for some woman to tell them theyre fine and that "that size" penis is perfect for her...
    yes sometimes the constant posts get redundant..but is it really that bigga deal?

19. Trond

Gold Member

Fair enough point:), but let me remind you of the phrasing in the original post:

The OP is going a bit overboard in my opinion. The real problem here seems to be a slightly odd view of what women expect (or he's deliberately exaggerating). The question misses the mark on many levels too, by the way. There seems to be a slight reluctance to do sums around here :D (hint: think the other way round, like Wildwoman did. If all the guys only went for, say, the supermodel girls, there wouldn't be enough to go around)

20. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Hmmm. Well, maybe because you like his personality. Maybe because you get to know him first, before you ask him how big his dick is. I don't know about you, but I don't go up to a guy and ask him, "hey. How big is your penis?" Size doesn't always matter.