Why some girls hate to suck penis?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by tugabro, Jan 3, 2009.

1. tugabro

tugabro New Member

^ The above mentioned question.
    I mean... don't they like to have their vagina liked? Then why not giving the same pleasure to men, if these do that for them?

just a though...:lol I know it may be disgusting for some and so but... if their boyfriend do it to them, they should do it to him as well. Or else noone does it each other?:yell

I have none of this problems, cause I have no girlfried:eyes

2. blondyboy

blondyboy New Member

maybe your cawk is too hairy/smelly...

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've never heard of a straight male who didn't like his girlfriend's/wife's vagina.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL, Puss.

5. tugabro

tugabro New Member

Well, you're right...heh. However, I think many girls don't do a few "sex games" because they are afraid of something...

6. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Whats the point if she's only doing it because you did it for her and therefore she thinks she has to?

Not saying i total agree with that (good sex is partly about give and take), but how good will it be if she doesn't really want to do it?

Some girls just think its a dirty

7. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

sorry clicked send by accident (laptop touchpad!), wasn't quite done!

I guess some girls just think its dirty. Kind of like how my gf can't understand how i could want to lick her bum, yet she absolutely loves it!

Nick

8. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes the girl will give it to the guy but the guy doesn't want to give it to the girl. I can't say for sure why some girls like giving head and some don't. It's just a psychological thing I guess, why does anyone like any of the fetishes or positions or any of the things they like?

One thought though, this may sound mean. But I've noticed fat chicks or girls that used to be fat are more willing to give oral, and are better at it too. Maybe it's because they like having things in their mouth. Doesn't mean skinny chicks don't give oral too, some of them do, just not as many.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I personally don't know about fatter girls and oral sex, but I remember the worst sex I ever had was from the most gorgeously beautiful girls, and the best sex was always from the reasonably attractive women who didn't think they were particularly good looking (women often having higher expectations of attractiveness than us men). I eventually put this down to these women putting an extra effort into sex to compensate for perceived physical deficiencies.

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

The only time I have ever refused to give head if the cock/balls were hairy or the bloke had a funky smell.

11. vizzle

vizzle New Member

Be well groomed, and shower before you ask. That might help. Ask about traumatic past. Maybe there is an underlining issue there.

12. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

perhaps you should feed her till she's fat and see if that helps!

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

It may sound mean? May? Dude, it definitely sounds mean, but more than that, it sounds offensive, immature, and most of all, ignorant.

So, does that mean that overweight men are more willing and better at cunnilingus than thinner men?

I HATE stereotyping!

Give me a break!

Going back to the OP's question...

There are many reasons why a woman may not want to put a man's dick in her mouth. Bad experiences, the fear of choking, dislike of the smell or the taste, can all put a woman off.

In this day and age, I really don't think its a matter of women thinking its "taboo".

14. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Yeah some people hate it, but hey the boy wanted to know.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, his question was, "Why some girls hate to suck penis?"

You didn't answer the question. Did you?

16. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Yes, it could be because skinny girls don't like having things in their mouth as much. It's an observation, most the skinny girls I've had just aren't as good and aren't as willing to do it.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

I guess then, according to your logic, then overweight women like going to the dentist more becasue they get to have hands put in their mouths. I bet they like brushing their teeth more, as well.

Do you understand how silly your claim sounds, now?

18. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

No I don't, but you can think that.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

out , making sweeping assumptions, in an insensitive and crude manner, that stereo-type and degrade women, is W-R-O-N-G. It's a shame you don't get that.

And, yeah, I am as you so eloquently put it, I'm a "fat chick", but the reason I'm such a bang up cocksucker is getting my husband off brings me as much bliss as it brings him.

I love the sounds he makes and the pulse of his throbbing cock. I love the feel of his balls as they draw up tight. I love the scent of his musk as his arousal wafts through the air.

To me,a blowjob is a hell of a lot more than the feel of a dick in my mouth. It excites ALL my senses.

20. bucky

bucky New Member

:shrug
    CL you have reclaimed your status as a SEX GODDESS.:bow Woo Hoo to all your senses.
    Btw, my wife is heavy too and she enjoys sucking my cock as much as I enjoy her doing it. My first wife was skinny and she enjoyed it too. I can't see where the size of a SO has anything to do with sexual pleasure.