why pad our egos ??????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr.Tongue, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

something that has always bothered me.
    why do women all give you the "you the biggest I've ever had" " I always get off with you" "oh oh yes my god yes :D "

if your not getting it you never will(from us) unless you let us know it, men will do just about anything to please you (expect house work, that your job). you getting off is usually our #1 goal.

why can't you be honest (before we break up :D )

boy I know I am going to get it about the house work

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I haven't used any of those lines since I was a dumb kid, then I grew up and stopped the bullshit. Are you still dating dumb kids, Mr.Tongue? :p

3. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

nope!, that'd get me locked up!, oh and beat up by my wife of 13 years.
    but I still get that BS. I know it ain't true every time. or I wouldn't have the 5 year post!

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

About the house work, im a male and i do and always have done my fair share of it, i dont see it as a womens role.

Why should it be, you make half the mess to you know, so why not help by doing half the house work to ?

5. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Nowadays housework is defintaely not one sided in most cases.

But yah the only reason I can see why girls say that to guys, is because the sex would potentially be worse if she said u had a small penis, or you dont know what ur doin. Prlly get on ur conscience and make you bad in bed or not sexually motivated.

But yah I tell my gf, tell me if im doing something wrong because if I am I want to fix it not keep doing the same thing wrong every time.

6. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

housework thing was a joke guys(and girls)

7. cook74

Gold Member

:lol

I pull that kind of joke on my partner and I can kiss sex goodbye for another month.

It's like my mother used to say "It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt"

PS. I know you are only kidding mate, so am I.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm actually a house husband.:cool
    I've never heard any of those lines, that I can remember, but I did hear, "You were my first." And she was my first too.

9. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

on the house work stuff, I am not a big help I do the trash, clean the table, empty the dish washer.
    but when I am home by myself, I will clean top to bottom in cluding scrubing the kitch floor on my hands and knees(only way to get it really clean. gotta have everyone outta my way.I always clean up the kitchen if I do ther cooking.(funny I never seem to get oh yes god yes when I've cleaned the house ;D )

but I don't bitch if the house starts to get a little messy either.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Mop and bucket seems to work well on floors :p......
    Dont know why but when i se or hear people that do the floors on their hands and knees i always seem to think victorian...

But lmao males should do their share of the cleaning..im not house proud, but i can and do do my own cleaning and washing, tidiying poloishing and vacuming, maybe thats why i got taken advantage off in my past relationships :p

11. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Size is overrated, with some exceptions of course, so I don't use that line. I had a bf once who had a sorrily small dick. Which he more than made up for with a fabulous tongue.

As for "I always get off with you"....you use that at your peril. You look like a Grade A liar if you come back later complaining that the sex is crap. However what's wrong with encouraging your man a bit. Everyone loves a compliment.

As for housekeeping, so long as it gets done what does it matter who does it and how much of.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've never used any of those lines ??? Except for "Oh god yes", but only if it comes naturally. I've never faked an orgasm, never felt the need to pad anyone's ego. Every dick is a joy to behold for its unique shape/tone/texture, so I've always given compliments that suit the cock. And I've always meant it when I've said, "OH MY GOD YOU FEEL AMAZING!", because intercourse does feel pretty damn good! Even if I don't orgasm, it's all good. The hard part was explaining that yes, it really does feel wonderful, when I didn't come during intercourse. Seems like a lot of men expect a woman's body to respond the way theirs does, and if she doesn't get off from having their dick inside her, they take it as a personal failing. Education is what's required in that situation, not ego-padding.