[Ask a Guy] Why men?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by EarthboundEnigma, Feb 18, 2013.

1. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Mainly a question for my fellow men who actually speak with purpose here. Have you noticed the astonishing number of guys online (on any site) who are just there to ask girls to send them pictures? Like, normally I wouldn't generalize so much but I think there's something wrong with our gender.

Do you guys think many men in general have a self control or a maturity problem? Does it ever extend to women too? Cause I haven't noticed it as much.

2. just4fun

Gold Member

Preach it Lol and why so blunt about asking for pics. Get to know me a little before you ask to see my lady bits

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, I wouldn't call it a 'maturity' problem, seeing as I'm guessing a lot of the... culprits, aren't even that mature in age.

(says one of the youngest guys on the site)

4. sandwich

Gold Member

The one good thing about the guys who constantly ask for pics is that you get to know real quick who is willing to give you the time of day and be your friend if you are one who does not share pics.

I've never asked for a pic, but I will look at one if it is offered, so call me a hypocrite if you want...lol!!!

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

Call me old fashioned because I'm in my 50s, but in art this is a reflection of our 'instant gratification' culture. These type of men don't want to spend the time to establish a relationship where a woman might willingly sent a picture, they just want i now. And they figure - with technology, since I can reach thousands of women, even if only 1% respond, that is still a large number. Of course, they don't know how many of those women are either (a) sending pictures that are not there own, or (b) are men sending womens pictures. :lol

It also seems to be the modern version of trading baseball cards, to see what pictures you can get that you can share or trade with friends.

Ultimately it might be a lack of maturity - or a lack of the ability to communicate with the opposite sex in real life.

6. MoralDeviant

MoralDeviant New Member

I think guys on line are quick to ask for pictures because they just want instant gratification. They go for the whole ask a thousand girls and maybe one will give them what they want.

7. mrcock

Gold Member

ma opinion, a sexually pleasured girl doesn necessary needs a sexual forum

I congratulate BitchN with that

:lol

8. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I would think most of those types are in the younger crowd...could be wrong.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

I don't go around asking for pics, nor do I share them. Now I might perv around a bit looking at those posted, but hey what can I say.

Men like to see naked women.

10. BigTitLover

Gold Member

I like looking, don't flat out ask for them.

If you need instant gratification there are literally 1000's of sites to get that...

11. Devlin2

Devlin2 New Member

I think most guys online are just looking for easy sex or something closely related to that. I would definitely agree that there is something wrong with our gender, in general. I think they mostly think that sex with women will make them feel better about themselves, which it might for a while, but they will eventually realize that there are so many more meaningful things to find with a woman than just easy sex.

12. IdoPiddleSome2

I'm in no position to cast the 1st stone if you are! When a guy asks for pics, there's no telling what kind of surprise may come. The original Frau Ilse Koch hanged herself w/her hubby at Buchenwald, but her shade is alive & kicking on PC campuses.

Even if a guy asks and doesn't find he's just asked some revenge-detetive (posing as a 14-y-o girl who's posing as an adult), he HAS just identified himself into a stereotype. NOT-asking doesn't protect one much, but it doesn't make putting him there as easy. The secret? Those (male or female) folks inclined to share sexual pics on the Net rarely need to be asked for them. Best regards.

13. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Very interesting question as I get asked this a lot - by men!

I think a lot of guys come to forums like these in hopes of seeing nude pics of people they might actually get to talk to. The problem is, they forget about the "talking" aspect and head straight to the fap section and ask for pics. Just my guess.

I get asked by men of a "couple", usually the "husband" says his "wife" LOVES looking at pics of my cock and would like to see more. However, after a few exchanges it's often realized there probably isn't any wife or girlfriend, just some guy who likes looking at big cocks.

Simba

14. minskminx

Gold Member

I like these guys as they don't waste your time. You can instantly dismiss them as idiots!

I think also that so many men cannot have a conversation with a woman without it being sexual. The poor monkeys have probably only memorized one or two human phrases!

It's such a turn off because the brain is the most erotic organ we have.

15. afman

Gold Member

after got the picture, what next? in many case, i think they do not take any action at all.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm even more messed up, in that I'd rather send her pics than receive em...well.......almost...lol