Why is it........

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by *Sexual Panda*, Aug 12, 2008.

1. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

that when my husband wants sex he gets it :eyes

I have been horny as hell for days and just cant get enough, y'all he wont give it up :yell :lol Im going through a spell of I want it all the time just give it to me :help What makes no sense what so ever is..... he usually wants it all the fucking time! Now nothing WTF :nerv

2. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

because u want it, lol men suck point blank! Sorry rough day for me in the land of men! Just go jump on him and give him a ride of his life LOL! dont take no for an answer!

3. *Sexual Panda*

LOL I would have hadnt he woke little man up, 2 hour nap and I couldnt get laid WTF

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Hubby is like that sometimes. Actually, I realized that I've never said no to a good romp at his suggestion, because since we've been together, I've been ready anytime anywhere. He isn't always up for it, like me. You've got to take that into consideration. Also, if he's been eating soy, that may be a culprit. My hubby and I went through a long spell of eating soy. Soy has estrogen in it. Our sex life went down to like once a week or less, which was torture. We got rid of the soy, and a couple of weeks later, he's always wanting sex, which rocks for me. :) So, just be considerate of his feelings. He may just need some extra non-sexual attention. Do something romantic for him, and then see how he reacts.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That, my dear, is what they make toys for! ;)

6. bsxy420

Gold Member

this is the way it works around my house all the time!!! and like fc said...thats what toys are for.

7. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

You girls need to get your man some testosterone!!! Try going to GNC and picking up some Leukic...spike the stuff in his drinks...also...more RED MEAT!!! This will make him a sexual tyrannosaur...;)

8. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Men pfft, sometimes they do it for power, other times just cause they are tired... I hate it when my hubby wont give up the goods! Grab your toys and go to town!

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

... and they say men look at women like pieces of meat... This thread shows that those those accusations cut both ways.

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Too right, I am quite 'masculine' in some of my views.... you either like it or you don't.

11. *Sexual Panda*

:lol A1!!

BUT I need it just as much as my hubby does! I know his sex drive and turning me down is odd lol I understood why tho after working 11 days straight 13 hour days, Id be died by the end of that lol

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Jesus Christ ... I didn't condemn you for it! Calm down, If I'm trying to be mean, trust me, you'll know it. :D
    Holy shit ... the poor dude is BEAT! Even his dick is like "Fuck this ... I just want SLEEP! Let me rest before you go at it again!" :lol

13. *Sexual Panda*

Fucking A.....A1 I all most spit the last of my beer on the keyboard :rofl you crack me up dude!

I know im wrong BUT I have been there being up for 3 days straight with a 3 month old and he still got it so he owed me :dgrin I know Im a bitch...funny thought its my nickname... The Bitch :D

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I like making people laugh!

And honestly I've been there, well not that exact situation, but after being up for 56 hours straight at school, the girl of my dreams could have tried to crawl in bed with me and I would have been like ... "A1's not here right now, but if you'll leave your name, number, panties, and a brief message I'll get back to you after some sleep."

15. *Sexual Panda*

:lol yup that was him for 3 days after that 11 days! This week maybe looking the same way, it sucks but getting 2500-3000 grand paychecks rock!

16. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

;) I didn't take it as you condemning me for it, I was just completely agreeing with your previous post that women can view men as pieces of arse :D

17. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Hey SexualPanda, yep you are right men can get that way especially after long days, something for women, he is more then likely just exhausted from working those long hrs. Here is a suggestion that might help. If possible have you thought about waking up when he is in the shower? and joining him in the shower? Or if it takes one when he gets home maybe sneaking in the shower then.
    Another suggestion is to maybe while he is in the shower grab your favorite toy, and if you dont have one then grab anything that will work. LOL Lay on the bed naked, so when he comes out he will find you playing with yourself.
    Just a few suggestions!!

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

This thread reminds me of something I heard a sex "expert" say. I think it was Dr. Ruth, it was so long ago, I don't recall. A woman had written her a letter to complain that her husband was always too tired for sex and didn't initiate intercourse on most nights.

The sexpert said, "Simply go to him while he's sleeping, rub your naked body against him and whisper in his ear that you want him to make love to you. No man would say 'no' to that."

That sounded like good advice when I heard it, but I realize now, it's a big ol' crock of shit.

I admit to getting frustrated with my husband when I really want sex and he's not into it, but I would never nag him to have it, and I certainly wouldn't wake him from a sound sleep just so he could give it to me.

Nah, as someone said before, that's what toys are for.

#18 Barbwire, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008