why is it that girls are more attracted to guys who just got out of a relationship

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Jun 17, 2007.

1. fstep

fstep Banned

i definitely noticed a pattern here everytime i break up with a girl that i've been with for say over a month i get a lot of girls (like 5x more then normal) that wanna hook up, date, or we for the following couple months and then it goes back to normal
    and i'm not referring to girls that know me i'd understand that but this even applies when i go out to bars and stuff i seem to get way more girls when i just got out of a relationship and i don't really mention this to girls when i talk to them or anything so they basically don't know i just broke up with someone
    anyone know what thats all about lol

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have experienced this phenomen in the days when I was single. My take on it there are at least two reasons for it. The first being you are vulnerable and vulnerability is something women like as you are more able to talk about emotions. The other reason is based on biology. Once you hit 19 years old there is approximately 51 women for every 49 males that means there are more women then men and as you get older the number of women to men increases. For women once a desirable men becomes available it is almost a necessity that she 'pounces' in order to get him.

3. fstep

fstep Banned

well for your first point, if it helps me get play i'll talk about my emotions all i need to lol not more or less after i break up its not something i like doing but i will if it gets me what i'm looking for

for the girl/guy ratio comment, it doesn't really apply here as for example i broke up with a girl like 5 months ago and for the following 1 1/2 - 2 months i got way more and hotter girls then i normally do and then it just leveled off to normal ... i still don't get

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Hopefully I'll get to experience this phenomenea, I've never been one that the ladies flock to unfortunately...T.T

5. Pride

Pride New Member

I always found and thought it to be a girl finds some1 more attractive when they are in a relationship or many other people find that person attractive for some reason.

I guess its kind of like 'if they like him or are with him then maybe there is a reason for it" type thing.

Example one summer i had literally like 15 girls that i knew that all of a sudden liked me. And it started with a couple or so but somehow just grew. And seemed like girls were coming out of the woodwork. Even had a couple of girls that couldnt stand me before i found actually came out and said they liked me. Even broke up a couple relationships lol. not on purpose.

Anyways what should have been a great summer. I ultimately found a way to fuck it up :(. I ended up with no1 lol. I couldnt decide i got a lil play in but nothing major. I was too hesitant.