why is it so hot when a woman licks her lips?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by clubber_stevens, Oct 27, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

I mean when they look at you right in the eyes and do a slow sensual lick across their lips. My girlfriend was horny the other day when I was getting ready for bed and was just wandering around in just my underwear and she walks up from the living room and looks at me as I am coming out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. She stops just before going towards the bedroom and looks down at my underwear and back up to my chest then looks me in the eyes and gives a slow lick across her lips. All without saying a word. I had an INSTANT hard-on!!! and the rest as they say is history.

Why does this simple act arouse men so much? I find many guys feel the same way when a woman licks her lips like this its enough to drive any guy crazy, I just never really understood quite why. I know its hot but like why is it SO hot?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is the same for me, I guess it must awaken some primordial instinctive sexual response.
    Lazy liking of lips is liking mucous membranes and feels pleasant so we relate immediately to something nice and arousing.
    Other than that I don't know unless the red/pink tongue and lips impacts erotically on the visual senses.

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I almost envy females who can do this intentionally and not look bat shit crazy (and ridiculous).

Though I've been told I do it without thinking when in certain states of mind....

teamster145 likes this.
  4. Deepinmysoul

Gold Member

I've always thought it was pretty simple.. Makes you think what we could do with our lips ;)

Attached Files:

danrb007 likes this.
  5. clubber_stevens

wow!!!!! :D:D

Deepinmysoul likes this.
  6. Deepinmysoul

Gold Member

;)