[Ask a Girl] why is it old and young of the opposite sex, understand 1 another, but same age 1's??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Cy83rDra90n, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

when males are young, were super horny! when girls are young, nothing! when men are old, not as much! when women are old, super horny! what the fuck gives man? the only time a young girl is horny, is if she's a nympo ( Usally has to do with testasterone and estrogen levels! )! and for young males, you all encounter the nice guy/mama's boy, right? again testasterone and estrogen levels! why is everything in such a weird balance?

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Re: why is it old and young of the opposite sex, understand 1 another, but same age 1

Thank god that I am a horny and my present BF is mama's boy, which helps me to guide him as per my needs :) . Looks like current testasterone and estrogen levels for both of us are perfect as per my needs.

3. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Re: why is it old and young of the opposite sex, understand 1 another, but same age 1

Lol! slip some testastrone products in his food and see what happens!

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

When wasn't I horny? (No I wasn't a nympho.)

5. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Lol! My Bad! I Had A Bit Of A Typo! It's Just That, Not Much Young Girls Express There Sexuality, Where As Young Boys Do! Older Women Seem To Express It More, Older Men Don't Seem To Express It As Much! I'm Just Wondering Why Things Are So Gaped Out This Way? What I Was Trying To Type Was, Young Girls That Seem To Express There Sexuality, Usally Appear As Nympo's! I Did Not Mean To Type That They Are And I Apologize For It!

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Sorry to say but I have a play partner who is almost 20 years older than me which goes against your theory somewhat...

7. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

theory? i was just stating patterns, that i constanly see and observerd! how high and active is your play partner's libido? old men usally don't get as much active in sex, not to say that every single 1 dose! everyone's eastrogen and testasterone levels are all different, men produce testasterone, than eastrogen, and women are the opposite! these 2 levels are the 1's responsible, for effecting the way we think, behave, and interact!

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

what is a theory if it is not a statement of observed patterns?

9. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

i was just asking the time differece between old and young genders, in expressing 1's sexuality! i just want to know, why is it so?

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Most men suffer declining testosterone as they age, and the decline is made worse by being overweight (which results in testosterone being turned into estrogen). So men typically lose certain masculine traits, including sex drive but also including muscle definition. If men keep in shape, don't get overweight and exercise regularly, loss of testosterone will be minimised.

Women suffer declining estrogen as they age, which means their testosterone becomes more predominant. So they do get hornier.

This explains your observation.

11. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Wow Man! That Was Good, How You Explain It To Me! I Actually See It A Bit More Clearly Now! I Did Have Some Clue As To How Things Came About, But I Couldn't Put The Puzzle's In There Proper Place! You Know What Dude? I Think I'll Claim You As My Online Buddy! I'm Learning Good Thing's From You, Man! Can't Wait To Hear From You Again!

12. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

I'm 60 and very horny and my gf is 29 and wants lots of sex