Why is cross-dressing so appealing?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RocketHanna, Nov 1, 2012.

1. RocketHanna

RocketHanna Member

I'm writing a little short story about a guy who likes to wear ladies underwear and half way through I realized that my reasons for why I like seeing guys wear really cute girly frilly lace underwear is probably quiet different from a male cross-dreser reasons.

I need help on understanding what it is that men who cross-dress particularly in women's underwear like about it so much. Like how it makes you feel wearing them.

petergozinya likes this.
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't know. But welcome to SF, and I'm sure some of our kinksters will be along soon to give you some insight.
    HR

3. Mira

Gold Member

I think everyone has their own reasons. Some just like the feel of them, others like knowing they have a dirty secret. Some may even have vagina envy (kinda like penis envy). For others it could be as simple as just because they can.

4. Essene

Gold Member

I don't know why the undergarment aspect of it is appealing. Female's underwear is too constricting. It is not fun to wear.

5. mrcock

Gold Member

cause they become more alike girls

:lol

6. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

What is your reasoning for enjoying it Hanna?

7. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I ♥ panties! We have such a better selection than you guys. Although I love men in boxer briefs! I like undies in general...I find them highly sexual and appealing.

8. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I think it makes them feel sexy. One night on Taboo a guy liked to wear women's clothing (I know that's not your question) but he said it made him feel sexy he wasn't gay and liked females.....he said it was hard to have girl friends because of it but he just liked the way it made him feel.....attractive, more comfortable with himself and sexy.
    Maybe that's how your guy feels in women's undies.

petergozinya likes this.
  9. John3303

John3303 New Member

I love to be in full makeup and lingerie. I have B cup boobs so I can fill out a bra nicely. I also like to get girly with my wife when we roleplay that I am her female lover (very hot). My nipples are a very erotic zone.

petergozinya likes this.
  10. subnudeguy

subnudeguy New Member

I makes me feel sexy and naughty. Makes me feel more submissive and slutty when I slip on a pair of womans thongs and a mini skirt. I think you want to feminize your man and make him your submissive pussy eater. I would not have a problem with you doing that to me and You can place a collar around my neck and make your slave too. I also love woman that like to spank my bare ass and make me show my shaved pubic area to her girl friends.

petergozinya likes this.
  11. DianaArcher

DianaArcher New Member

I started out 40+ years ago with just ladies underwear and hosiery. Now I wear it all. At first it was the feel of the silk panties and hosiery on my skin. I was very shy toward women so I used the female garmets to help my fantasies. In my case, I have evolved to wanting to be a woman and lover to a man although I still am attracted to women. I find all women's clothes wonderful.

12. DianaArcher

DianaArcher New Member

I love the feel of women's garments. I started over 40 years ago with panties and hose. Now I wear it all including makeup! Initially I used the undergarments to help my fantasies about being with women. Now I wish I could be a woman! When I am in my male personna, I am attracted to women. When I change into Diana, I want to be with men.

13. armypiper

armypiper New Member

For me crossdressing makes me feel sexier, it relaxes me, and really turns me on. Panties are especially a part of my routine because they are so much sexier then mens underwear. More styles, colors, textures, just more adventure. Feeling lace, silk, or satin on my cock and balls feels sooooo good.

14. Aelonudeu

Aelonudeu New Member

Due to my wife's health issues our sex life if non-existent. I've always been turned on by sexy panties on a woman and one day my wife had me take a bag of her old underwear out to the trash. I peeked in the bag and there were some really sexy lace panties in there and I took them and others out to inspect later.

Later I found that I got really turned on while playing with these panties. It made me feel very close to being with a woman. At first I would just smell them or hold them against me while turning myself on but later I thought I'd slip them on to see what they felt like. My cock immediately started gushing out precum. It took no time for me to cum.

I kept a few around hidden in a drawer to masturbate with. To my horror my wife found them one day and I had a lot of explaining to do. As embarrassing as it was she let me keep them and didn't say anything bad.

On weekends I occasionally like to finish off a bottle of wine while reading Literotica and finish myself off in the bedroom. During one such times my wife came in while I was drunk and "made" me put on panties and trot around for her. She then made me put on her red high heels. I only did it because of the abundant red wine but enjoyed it. She snapped some pictures with her iPad as I made myself cum in front of her in my panties and later I found that the pictures were a real turn on. I still don't know if she really liked the episode or not but she did get a good laugh.

To my amazement she later purchased me several pairs of sexy panties for me to wear. I've started wearing them about once a week while at work and the feel makes me very horny. It's both the thought of doing something naughty and somehow feeling close to a woman. I'll probably never get to play with them on a woman but playing with them on myself is the next best thing. I still feel a bit guilty because I can't get out of her if it pleases here at all or if she just thinks I'm weird or something and she thinks it's what I want. It will be much more exciting if I knew she got some kind of thrill our of it.

Unfortunately with my wife not wanting to or able to have sex the panty thing is sort of a torture for me. The few times that I get time alone I sometimes dress up in my panties, old nylons, and high heels and cum all over myself. Because I love my wife this will probably be the extent of my sexual adventures. I can't really explain the turn-on but it is a cross between being naughty and feeling close to something feminine. If I had a willing female sexual partner I probably would not have these desires.

During my sexual fantasies I sometimes pretend to be a submissive for other men and women. The extra spice of sucking a cock or taking a cock up my ass while dressed in lingerie really drives me over the edge. I have no attraction to men but this type of fantasy really gets me going. I have no desire to do it for real.

I have no way of knowing for sure but this may be the same reasons for a lot of cross dressers although some go so far to always dress as women. I don't think I can get into that because it would no longer be naughty to me. I just like to be sneaky about it and wear lingerie when no one is around or wear panties under my clothing in public.

One hot summer night when I had the house to myself I did go out in my hammock outside and pleasured myself. The thrill was great but the red wine adventure could have gotten me in some sticky situations with the neighbors! :)

15. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

Maybe those of us (men) who indulge in cross-dressing are more in touch with their feminine side? I enjoy cross-dressing because its enjoyable, and is an add on for us males who like to wander outside the box!

Male clothing is limited and doesn't excite - well in my case anyway! Being able to wear panties/stockings/mini-skirts heightens my own sexual experience. The enjoyment is immense!

As Eddie Izzard says though, "clothes have no gender"! And he's right! So lets express our sexual nature without shame/guilt, as long as its between consenting adults all is well:lol

curiously_adventurous likes this.
  16. petergozinya

Gold Member

I to like the panties, nylons, garters, stockings, bras and dresses. One time I put on my ex girlfriends bikini bottoms and fantasized about licking cum from her pussy. I chatted with one of our own and fantasized about sucking his cock while in panties. I then got my dildo out and a butt plug. I brought out some astro glide lubed both and fingers ,of course. I inserted 1 finger then 2. Inserted the butt plug to fully lube. Ecstasy need dildo!! Insert dildo! OMG feels so good! I watch a video of a Asian TS masturbating in a babydoll and fuck my ass hard with the dildo. I then cover my cock with a condom and proceed to cum in it. Multiple times. Satisfied I retreat, eat dinner and drink wine. I then go to pee and find the full condom in my panties. I decide to suck it all out Mmmmmmmy God so Sweet!! I now have a new mess to clean!!
    Yeah I did it all!! Anyone interested???[​IMG]

phish likes this.
  17. petergozinya

Gold Member

I feel somewhat vulnerable and sexy. It feels good on my body and I get extremely horny. I also feel like it's taboo and that turns me on!

phish likes this.
  18. curiously_adventurous

Gold Member

I can only speak for myself but here is my take. I absolutely adore women and everything about them. I love to shave my body and slip into the most beautiful underthings I can find (the pinker the better). I love shopping for pretty things and wearing sexy shoes. I want to be just like the women I admire. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

cook74 likes this.
  19. ManiacMike

ManiacMike New Member

I agree totally. For me, I wear panties far more often than any other women's garment. I very much enjoy the feel as well as the look. I frequently look at myself in the mirror while wearing panties. I also like to let them stick out of my pants just a little bit, so people can see that I am wearing panties. I do occasionally wear other pieces of women's clothing, mostly if they are pink. I will also occasionally wear men's clothing that is pink. The only problem is finding women's clothes that fit me. I am a big and tall man (I wear men's size 38x36 pants), and find it very difficult to find clothes that fit me that are affordable.