why i dont plan to have sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allgirlschool, May 8, 2010.

1. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

through most of my days i wasnt sure if i wanted to have sex because im not that keen on the idea of licking up girls, and now i dont plan to have sex ever, because my brother has done it and he has become a dad, that 5 minutes of pleasure had given him something he didnt want for the rest of his life, and i dont want to see the same thing happen to me, does this make sense to you??

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I suppose it does. Though, if you use the right protection, and be careful, you generally wont become a dad. I wouldn't write off sex EVER because well, you just don't know when you'll find that perfect person, be it male or female and fall totally head over heels for them and WANT to have sex with them.

If there's any issues you need to talk about, we're all here to listen. It seems like there may be a little bit more to it then just your brother becoming a father.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

How old are you?

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

I can understand your reaction a little. When I was a teenager two of my friends got girls pregnant. One became a dad, the other did not because the girl got an abortion. What really stunned me was the emotional changes that the guys and the girls went through - especially how they went from (seemingly) being in love to being at each others throats. While I did not feel I did not plan to have sex, I just became somewhat wary of it at that age. Perhaps that is when opportunities arose thoughts like "is this a woman I would want to continue in a relationship with if pregnancy happened" would come to mind.

So while I think it makes sense to keep in mind what happened to your brother, I would not swear off sex because of it, but would just use that situation for future guidance. That is just my view.

5. DemoN

DemoN New Member

What a topic! Fear of pregnancy should not be an obstacle of having sex. I think we all know about those 5 minutes and what they can bring to our nice and peaceful life! :eek But we must know something else too: we live in 21 century and there are many ways we can use to protect our peaceful life from a baby! I believe the most popular and simple way is to use a condom and it gives us a good level of pregnancy and diseases protection. Well it's not 100% sure but I don't think there is such a guarantee in the World! ;) So, if I may tell my point of view, lets use contraceptives and enjoy having sex!

As for the licking.. Well it's not necessary to like kissing and licking a pussy! :dgrin If you don't like it then don't do it! You should not force your partner to do anything she/he doesn't like; and you shoud not do something you don't like or feel comfortable with!

6. sam80

sam80 New Member

amen to that!!! :) having sex is not just about your girl getting pregnant or you licking a pussy, it's more, the satisfaction, emotions, thrill, kinky attitude, sexy lingerie are few to mention....with a careful approach...go for it..

7. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

i wouldnt do that, thats the same as rape

8. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Well if you're not comfortable with it, by all means don't do it, I'm not going to push you into something you are not comfortable with. But you know what, do you really want to spend your life being totally safe and not enjoying the fine things life has to offer?

I see your concern, unwanted children ruins guys lives all the time. But I'll give you some tips for safer sex as a guy:

1. Always use a condom

2. Ask the girl what kind of birth control she is on. Don't rely on the condom itself for birth control, always double up your protection.

3. Ask what she will do if the condom breaks and she becomes pregnant. If she is uncertain, meaning if anything comes out of her mouth besides "I will get an abortion", then walk away.

4. Stay away from single moms and virgins. They are far more likely to have the kid if they become pregnant.

Stick with all four of those rules and I can almost guarantee you that you will be safe. Sure there will still be some risk, but you are more likely to get hit by lightning. I know I'll probably get flamed for #3 and #4, but let's face it, it's true. Something a guy should seriously consider since it's his life he's dealing with.

9. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I think I am speaking for everyone when I say no one plans to have sex. It just happens, as long as the mood is right, the person is right, and everything lines up in just the right way, it will just happen. Only you will know when you are ready for it, and to me it sounds like you know you aren't.

Just one thing to keep in mind, children should not feel like a burden. I look at my daughter every day, and know that every second of her life has been worth more to me than anything. If you feel that having a child might be a burden, then you aren't ready for it. If you aren't ready for a pregnancy, even if she says she is on birth control, use a condom.

10. Lucky

Lucky New Member

There are many ways to have sex besides intecourse! Experiement with other ways, it is about making each other feel good and experiencing direct contact with another person. With todays birthcontrol methods, you don't need to become a father unless you play it stupid.