[Ask a Girl] Why don't women like to give footjobs..

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by heelover, Dec 28, 2015.

1. heelover

heelover Member

My wife has very sexy feet an they are soft. The best thing is she has very warm legs an feet. She has given me a few Footjobs in the past, the 1st time almost by accident. Before she knew it I was into an cumming. She has been very reluctant to do it. She will do almost anything before she will do that. I've heard some women don't like it. What's up with that ?? I would think a quit footjob is easier than a blowjob but not the case. Anything I can do to get her to do it more ???

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Not all women don't like to give them. This is a poorly worded title.

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  3. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

agree not all women likes and dislikes are the same at all

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I have never been asked to give one.

5. heelover

heelover Member

I have read in the past that most women dont like to do it and my view was if couples try to make each other happy in the bedroom and a woman will give a bj to make their man happy,why wouldnt they give a footjob if it makes their man feel good?? The same as a man does what he can to satisfy his woman.

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm not sure I agree that women "generally don't like footjobs." Most of it seems like (a) they've never been asked and so never consider it or (b) they've been denied when attempting to perform something sexual involving their feet. (There's still a lot of taboo and feelings of "weirdness" on this particular "kink.")

In the past when I've received "footjobs" it was all on her initiation - I never specifically requested, nor did she make a point of offering. And I didn't stop her - I just kicked back and went with it. That's part of what made them so sexy/enjoyable. There was that factor of complete spontaneity. And this is coming from a guy who generally goes, "Eeeeewww! Feet are icky!" :p

I will note, however, that in about 90+ percent of cases I don't "get off" or get turned on by what people view as "foot fetish" stuff. Context is very key on this one.

CLE32793 and lbushwalker like this.
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Foot job - kick back....hahahaha

CLE32793, lbushwalker and 10_3XL like this.
  8. djanalyst

Gold Member

this was starting to sound like "breaking your cock root by masturbating on the edge of the sofa"... see ya. good luck with the foot thing... :rolleyes:

10_3XL likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Wow, even when I'm not actively trying to be a jokester and make bad puns I end up doing so. :D

Nah, I'm pretty sure this one is innocuous. Just a little bit bemused/bemusing.

CLE32793 and HotForHoney like this.
  10. afunk13

Gold Member

Why don't you ask your wife why she doesn't. All anyone can tell you here is why they don't like it.

CLE32793, 10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  11. Meee

Gold Member

I love giving the boyfriend footjobs. However, I know some other women who look a little sick at the mention of footjobs, or any foot play or foot fetishism. They can't even discuss why they react that way, so I could only speculate about the reasons. But my point for now is that your wife's feeling about this might be deep-seated and quite strong. It might be better to let it go.

whybother and 10_3XL like this.
  12. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

who told you they don't like it ??
    the only one I read that from was you

13. heelover

heelover Member

My wife never said it, I can just tell by her actions. And she is good at it. But I brought up the subject a couple years ago in another sites forum and most women said they didn't like it because they were self conscious. Looking for new opinions or ideas.

14. afunk13

Gold Member

I like doing it if asked. You need to actually talk to your wife instead of just talking to others on forums. Maybe your wife thinks you don't like it. Just talk to her.

CLE32793 likes this.
  15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You have to remember that this is the same guy who uses "an" in place of "and", even though they mean totally different things. AND he doesn't pay a lot of mind to his auto correct. English as a second language, if that is the case, is no excuse for laziness.

To the OP:

You can only solve this with your wife by discussing it with her. Here, you will only find the opinions of others in regard to feet. While feet are a legitimate fetish, it is very much so a niche fetish. Most people do not find feet sexy.

xx

CLE32793 likes this.
  16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I've never felt compelled to give a 'footjob' and I've never been ask. There's nothing I wouldn't do fir my husband, even a footjob if he wanted one. I might even learn to enjoy them like I enjoy giving head.

But I agree, talk to the wife, she's the only one that can answer that question.

17. whybother

Gold Member

Try it. I bet he'll like it.

Englishman, lbushwalker and CLE32793 like this.