Why dont I cum!?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fireman117, May 25, 2011.

1. fireman117

fireman117 New Member

Hi, okay so this is alittle embarrassing but everytime my girlfriend and I have sex I dont cum...i dont even feel like Im about to either...I have been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now and im as attracted to her now as i was on our first date, and the sex is great, i just dont ever have an orgasm.. any guys experience the same thing? is something wrong with me? any input would be greatly appreciated

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Stress? Need more input

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You tried oral, handjob, other things?
    I mean there are times intercourse won't do it for some reason, been there and don't know why IT has a mood at times.
    You masturbate and ejaculate? Done too much of it or too tight a grip?

Try different positions, rub it different ways, try with some assistance while inside, she uses her hand.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Do you masturbate frequently? That could cause the problem, especially because a vagina doesn't have a grip like your fist.

5. 33stack

Gold Member

I see by your screen name your a firefighter. I am a retired firefighter and have had the same problem before. It was a combo. of antidepressants (cymbalta) and job stress. I went into therapy and was diagnosed PTSD. This can wreak havoc with your sex life. I do need more info tho. R u on any meds? Stress.(of course youare duh, your a firefighter) but is it more than usual?

6. DWB

DWB New Member

So the secret to being a minute man is too not clean the pipes on a regular basis? :lol

7. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

This has been happening to me slowly but surely; blowjobs feel nice but they don't do much for me and handjobs are useless, only sex has got me to ejaculate recently, and seldom does it work out all right.

I think it's entirely due to my mind being in another place. I work two jobs, I'm getting shipped off to boot camp in a week or so and my girlfriend of a year and a half and I broke up very messily recently, so yeah, I think it's stress.

8. olsonski

olsonski New Member

I have the same problem. Its worse with heavy masturbation habits. But still happens without masturbating.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah well, as long as you have someone to save it for. If not, you know, they gotta be flushed fairly regularly. Don't want to donate any stale sperm.:ugh

10. DWB

DWB New Member

Thats kinda why I found it funny...cause I have just recently started seeing someone and both times we had sex I didnt get off..but I had told her in advance that it takes me awhile but she thought I was full of shit and now it bothers her. After I read your comment I couldnt help but laugh cause well..I had been "flushing out the ole pipes" on a regular basis for awhile....

11. fireman117

fireman117 New Member

thanks for all the responses...I dont consider myself a habitual masturbator, but i do do it 2-4 times a week, depending on whats going on in my life..there have been times where I have been stressed or just not in the mood for sex, so that may be a factor..idk, I guess ill try not to masturbate so the sex will seem more exciting to me. thanks guys

12. Ckorius

Ckorius New Member

Your mind can be a great help. When you masturbate, you should let your mind bring your girlfriend into the activity. Surely, you are acquainted with her ways by now. If in the virtual reality of your mind you can bring yourself to orgasm with her you should in fact be able to have that same kind of progress to orgasm in real time.

And, yes, I do believe that then laying off from the masturbation for a while so that you are really horny when you next have sweet communion with your girlfriend things may be different.

And, last, but certainly not least, I would think that if the girlfriend is just a fuck buddy whom you use for sex, you will not be successful.

IMHO, sex when it happens should be natural and seem right. It will be fantastic, I believe, if it comes about as a kind of confirmation of the bond of love that already has come to be between two persons. Thant's the way good sex has happened between loving persons for thousands of years.

What I seem to be saying is that where love is the binder between two persons you have the setting for satisfying sex for both partners.

Go for the Gold!

13. RawDog

RawDog Member

All the advices given have been pretty good thus far.

One thing I'd like to add is to edge. Masturbate the day you and your girlfriend are going to hook up, but don't cum. Bring yourself all the way to the edge and ease back. Do this a few times until you can't stand it anymore.

When you see your girlfriend later that day, you'll probably ejaculate prematurely, but at least it'll be while having sex. Your mieleage may vary, but this always works for me when it feels like it's being stubborn.