why does she like my fingers more?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny1234, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny1234

johnny1234 New Member

My gf and I are were virgins and just started having sex a few days ago. Before this I used to finger her all the time and she would absolutely go crazy and could not keep herself quiet even if she tried to. This was only from me using one of my middle fingers.

My penis is a little bit over 5 inches, which isnt very big at all, but it is definitely a lot bigger and thicker than my middle finger. When we have sex she still seems to be enjoying it, but it is nothing compared to what she does when i use my finger.

Can anyone tell me why my finger felt better to her even though it's so much smaller than my penis? Also, could anyone give me some pointers to make her respond to my penis the same way she responds to my finger?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If you are using your middle finger on her and inserting it
    all the way in Her and pressing to the front. You are hitting her "G"
    spot which can be very sensitive to all Women:sf

3. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Well, uh, if you're vigorously moving your finger in a vibratory sense, that tends to have quite the "moving" effect, yet unparalleled by the penis. I don't know any men that can vibrate their penises as such, but if any of you on here can, please give me a buzz! (LOL! At least I amuse myself!)

The two of you just need to give sex some more time. Try other positions and the like and you'll find other pleasurables aside from the fingering option. And by the by, do be sure to stimulate her clitoris with your finger(s) while you guys are having sex--very important!

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

How lucky are you Johnny boy, it took about 40 years before I knew the G spot existed and you found it by accident!?!?! LOL

5. jódame

jódame New Member

It's completely different feelings, I can assure you. Both good, so don't worry about that, but totally different. I'd bet it took her awhile to get into the digital stimulation, right? So give her some time. And try doggy style. You can get to her G-Spot that way, and you'll get a nice view. You both win. :)

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

A recent virgin giving advice, I like it.
    Don't worry about me Jódame, I've found my way around the problem now!

BTW, I prefer follame por favor. LOL

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just so you know... when you're using your finger, you ARE having sex.

8. Gager

Gager New Member

When you use your fingers are you also rubbing her clit???

If so, it might be that she gets off more or better with clitoral stimulation rather than penitration.

9. issiewantsto

issiewantsto New Member

Just started a few days ago?? Nothing to worry about (including your size). It's going to take a while and a lot of fun experimenting to find the best route to that craziness you're seeking. And, even when you find her favorites, it's not always consistent because of moods, etc. Pay attention to her breathing for clues of what she likes, but don't worry if she's quiet. Sometimes the feeling is so intense a girl can't do anything but collapse and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the ride.

10. jódame

jódame New Member

"BTW, I prefer follame por favor. LOL"

It makes me laugh when someone gets my user name.

11. OnlyTheBest

OnlyTheBest New Member

Man, I know exactly what you mean here. I thought the same thing when my girlfriend and I started having sex. Before we started having sex, I knew I was hitting her G-Spot and I could make her pour cum out of herself. I've read lots of stuff online about how guys can never find the G-Spot and cant get girls to cum. Well, I thought it was easy anyway.

There's different positions that I can hit her G-Spot with my penis which is always nice. You know exactly when you hit it. I've also tried using my fingers for a few seconds, then penetrating really hard for a few seconds and switching back and forth. She likes that! Plus you can last longer if that's a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.