Why does she do this?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, May 3, 2010.

1. Tech

Tech Member

Being inexperienced, I am seeing a woman and we are going to have a long term relationship.

anyway... we have had sex but what is "odd" to me is that at times when she is getting enjoyment, she kind of "shudders" or "jerks" at any random point. I thought she got hurt or something but it wasnt!

Why do some women do this? What does it actually mean? She hasnt complained or anything but for me was a bit of a shock......

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's an orgasm.
    They come in all varieties, short and long, pleasant and bed shaking. If she's quivering, it's a good thing.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have to agree with Rocker up there. I tend to kind of shake or shudder too. Depending on how intense the orgasm is, my body will actually jerk in a way too. It's a good thing, don't be scared of it :)

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Sometimes I will shudder before an orgasm as a reaction to pleasure. When I do orgasm, I'm a human earthquake. I'm tend to be shy of this at the start of relationships even though I know it's normal.

5. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Yes, it's an orgasm! My gf has intense orgasms from time to time (depends on our foreplay and time we had not doing sex) and this is very excited for me. I dont see a problem here; I see only pleasure!

6. htoad

htoad Active Member

My wife does this as well when she has orgasms, anything from a shudder to full body shakes/spasms. You will get used to it - enjoy!

7. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

How do you feel about her reaction? you didn't really feel that she had been hurt did you?

I don't know how many partners you've been with before, but people are different, often they'll have reactions during sex that they won't even notice themselves.

If I was you I wouldn't draw attention to it, unless you think she'd welcome the conversation, sometimes people (mainly men) get embarressed when their sexual quirks become topics of conversation.