[Ask a Guy] Why does he not masturbate rock hard?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JulieMiles, Jan 13, 2011.

1. JulieMiles

JulieMiles New Member

I once had a sex partner who masturbated for me one night (no sex, just him jerking off)...However, the one thing that I noticed was that he usually took a break when his penis was rock hard and he would wait for it to die down JUST A BIT...He seemed to prefer masturbating when it was just mostly erect (straight and tall, just not TOTALLY rock hard)... Is this normal? Can a guy be too erect for it to feel good?

2. sinner

sinner New Member

No such thing as too hard.

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Maybe he was getting too close to cumming and wanted to make it last longer?

4. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

This is what is called edge play. The purpose behind it is to make the orgasm stronger and longer. The method is to tease oneself until the right before the point of no return, the point where the orgasm starts and can not be stopped. I love doing this to my girlfriend and my girl loves doing it to me. It can be quite pleasurable.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I too believe he is letting the urge go or diminish, I call it stop and go,
    I LOVE it but miss it. This is best done with a partner giving it. For me anyway. Maybe you can do this on him. You feel him getting closer in your hand by the way, harder, slightly bigger, oh the sensations, and watching someone do it is sexy and a turn on!

6. justintime

justintime New Member

I agree with what has been said.
    I love the stop and go method but my partner says she looses the feeling if i try it on her.

You can tell when your guy is getting ready to unload coz his cock will get rock hard and even swell a little more and start to pulsate (if you are administering the deed that is). As well his sack will pull up getting ready to spurt the seeds.

I love to be tantalized for a long time as it makes me shoot a lot stronger and further (Once I shot a load from my sex partners bum right over her head onto the wall.) The orgasm is also a lot stronger and leaves me dizzy for a while. Oh Yeah... what a feeling.