[Ask a Guy] Why do you like to eat pussy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FlirtyChick, Jan 25, 2011.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Tell us about it, please.

2. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Because it tastes great and its fun to be so close to what happens when you pleasure her. Watching the changes that happen and all. Plus its a great feeling doing something that she loves so much.

Theres an ancient chinese proverb that says "man who no lick pussy have neighbor who do."

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Wow that's a deep one.. Ill have to drive and think on that.

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Well turn left at the beanery and lounge and you'll find the hideaway bar. She asked why we eat pussy, i told her. I didnt see the harm in throwing a little wisecrack in there. I thought we were grown ups.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

That's a good question. First off I like the look of it. After the face, the pussy and butthole are my next favorite parts really. A clean and clean shaved pussy is just incredibly inviting. I also like the taste and smell of the same. Very much a turn on. But the biggest turn on of all for me when it comes to eating pussy?

Squirming girl.

I love nothing more than locking my arms around a girls thighs and keeping her pussy in my face no matter how she writhes and/or bucks from the pleasure. This isn't always something that is necessarily a sexual pleasure for me either. I don't always keep a rock hard boner while doing this. The greatest satisfaction for me in this is knowing that I am giving the girl intense pleasure satisfying her in this way.

See now I tend to miss all of this because I tend to keep my eyes closed. I focus on what I hear, and what I am doing with my mouth. Trying to see takes away from that, I think (which isn't to say I don't look because hot damn pussies are beautiful).

#5 Texas_Red, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. nurseharley

Gold Member

CALM DOWN boy. pretty sure he was referring to the question lol

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Looooove the proverb!! :bow

8. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Hahahaha sorry. I apologize beach lol.

Its not totally crazy that i read it as a response to my post is it?

Thanks for makin me feel stupid too lol

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

WOW!

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

anytime :lol

11. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I will find something you posted thats dumb. You'll slip up. And when you do i will be there.

12. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

Whats not to like? Tastes lovely, smells lovely, feels brilliant to both of u & its extremely arousing to both of u.
    When I eat my wife she has really powerful orgasms & cums all over my face & her cum tastes divine. The way she moans & pulls my head further into her, etc. Its such a turn on.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You guys, play nice. I want to hear why men like to eat pussy please!

14. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I totally agree. I took somethin the wrong way. I dont argue online.

Im afraid all the answers are gonna be the same though haha. When she cums and you get taste it all is great. And i forgot to include the part about her grabbing the head and pullin me in lol.

Theres too many good parts to even remember them all!

15. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Id like to know why a guy doesn't like it

I love the sight, feel, mmmm the taste and how it makes her feel. Her delicious juices in my mouth and on my face

16. Northside

Gold Member

Well I guess it goes back to when I was a teenager and first heard of doing this. While a lot a the kids thought it was gross licking a girl where she pees, I knew I had to experience it someday. As an older teen I got to finger a couple of girls but that's all. I loved their scent on my fingers. When I finally, at about eighteen, got to go down on my girlfriend I was a little scared. Wht if I didn't like it? What if I liked it and she didn't? Well I loved it, so did she. Her scent was so intense and her taste was a wonderful new thing for me. i was hooked.

I love the scent and taste, and love exploring her most intimate place with my tongue. When a woman orgasms this way it's great to be right there with my face in her pussy. It's my second favorite thing to do!

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What is your first favorite thing to do?

18. htoad

htoad Active Member

As the old beer commercials says, "Tastes great, and less filling!" :)

Seriously though, I think I am turned on by it because my wife enjoys it so much. I love the the way her pussy looks, but admittedly, in the early stages of our relationship and marriage, my attitude was more "quid pro quo" than innate desire on my part. But as our sexual communication improved, and I realized how much Bunnie enjoyed and wanted it, I put my focus on improving my frequency and trying to go beyond pleasing her... and in doing so started to discover I really, REALLY liked it. The more I liked it, the more Bunnie enjoyed it. And I loved how she displayed her joy - feeling and watching her fondle herself, squirming and shaking, licking and sucking her tits, and say the dirtiest things from her ecstasy and orgasms is a wonderful thing.

A day does not go by without me "getting a taste", even if only in passing for a minute or so. When she gets stressed, it is the best stress reliever for her. Our sexual "bets" often includes that as what I usually have to "pay" if I lose - and she "wonders" why I lose at our games so much. :D

19. justintime

justintime New Member

I agree with most of the comments made.
    I like to be close to my partner and give her as much pleasure as I can by eating her pussy.
    I get a lot of pleasure hearing and seeing my partner enjoying herself especially when my head is pulled in tight, make me feel wanted.
    The feel and sight of a hot wet pussy is indescribable and the smell drives me crazy.

20. Trond

Gold Member

Apart from the feel of it and all that, I just like the fact that it's the most intimate part of a woman's body. It's also one of the most feminine parts (yes, I get the prize for stating the obvious:eyes), with none of that male fuss. The look of the whole area (including hips and thighs) is a turn-on even before the panties come off, and much more so after. It's the place to be:).