Why do women hate single men who go to prostitutes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allsexprofile, Jan 12, 2011.

1. allsexprofile

allsexprofile New Member

I dont understand womens knee-jerk response to single men who pay for sex occasionally. calling them 'losers', perverts, creeps or worse....misogynists.

whats wrong if a guy is single, is not cheating on anyone and has safe sex with a call girl who isnt trafficked or forced in anyway?
    all that guy wanted is sex w/o commitments. why look down upon him for wanting that.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My main stigma about it?
    It's illegal (at least in the united states)

Plus, not all men are safe when they have sex with "call girls".

Why not pick someone up at a club or something for some no strings fun rather then pay for something you can generally get for free?

3. CruelTease

Gold Member

It's legal here. I don't have problem with single guys having safe sex with a call girl. It's their business and absolutly none of mine.

4. unicorn

unicorn New Member

-------------------------------------------
    Sure,

"Why not pick someone up at a club or something for some no strings fun rather then pay for something you can generally get for free?"

I can give you straightaway a bunch of good reasons why not to :

1. In the end, it will cost you a lot more, without even being sure it will come to sex...
    2. Even if there will be something going on, chances are you won't go "all the way" the first ( few) times.
    3. All the small talk you'll have to go through before anything will be going on.
    4. Despite points 1-3, If everything goes smoothly after all, suppose you didn't like the experience but she did : hope you have a nice time trying to talk yourself out of the situation and make it clear to her that you don't want to see her anymore without causing a scene.... Good luck !

As if all this were not reason enough, and to touch on your 'Plus, not all men are safe when they have sex with "call girls". ' ( as if those men would have safe sex with other girls, hah ! ), check this out :

Suppose that none of the above reasons were applicable, everything was just fantastic for both of you and you start seeing each other regularly for some casual sex. I bet one time or another one of you ( or both ) will start thinking about having "unsafe" sex, and guess what : it will be way more risky than the sex you would have with a prostitute...

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I would imagine some guys just can't be fucked to even bother with that little bit of pretense, and I can understand in a way. If you just want some sex, why spend a few hours in a bar trying to find a girl, then do the buying drinks and getting to know each other thing when you can just get sex without the wasted time?

I myself am not big on the idea of paying for sex, but I can see the situations in which prostitutes/call girls would be preferred over any other social thing.

As for the illegality of it, well, plenty of dumb things are illegal over here. And in Nevada it's legal in non-gambling counties. So really it's just illegal in most states. ;)

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

i don't 'hate' men who do this, i really don't care what they do if they aren't mine.

i'll just pretend it's like Pretty Woman

7. unicorn

unicorn New Member

-----------------------------

This must be the most intelligent remark I have heard about this subject since I'm alive. I sincerely take of my hat for you ( if I was wearing one... )

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I want to point out, I never said I hated any man who does it. I really could care less, just like SWL said, if he's not mine.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know this is neither here nor there but, GAWD DAYUM, I love your avatar, Unicorn! :phat

10. unicorn

unicorn New Member

--------------
    Thanks a lot, Cowboy Lover !

Sorry, since English is not my native language, I don't understand what you mean by "I know this is neither here nor there "... :-(

Anyway, would you believe that the avatar is an actual picture of me...

Alas : I am not a cowboy... ;-)

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

It was my way of stating that what I was about to say didn't have anything to do with the thread's topic.

Would I believe it was you? Nah. You'll have to post a picture of yourself with today's paper to prove it's you. :lol

#11 Barbwire, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  12. HardRocker

Gold Member

It means the comment is not relevant to the topic. See, stick with us and you'll learn something every day.:D

EDIT: never mind, she beat me to it.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

How is that different from what I said, HR?

Are your meds kicking in, hon? :D

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

You just typed it faster than I did.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Um, yeah, we'll go with that.

Back on topic... Being a middle-aged, American woman that was raised by a woman that has strong views on womens liberation, prostition being a nasty thing has been ingrained in me.

I've tried to open my mind to it as I've aged but, I'm afraid I have a long way to go to totally accepting it and not seeing as something bad.

16. unicorn

unicorn New Member

--------------------------------------
    Hmm... Interesting....

...and what are your thoughts about male prostitution ( meaning males available for females )... ?

"You'll have to post a picture of yourself with today's paper to prove it's you."

Well, if you be a good girl, I just might do that one day !

17. unicorn

unicorn New Member

---------------------
    Just what I was thinking myself ! I'll be like Einstein's brother after 2 weeks on this forum !

#17 unicorn, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
  18. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I've known guy SO shy and awkward with women they could not pick up a woman in a bar filled with horny indiscriminate ones if you get the idea so they paid to get over the mystery, intimidation, got themselves the certainty of getting sex and got more confidence after.
    One is a long time friend who is happily taken, an other one I lost sight of,
    two more were acquaintances I heard others tell about.

Yeah, some do it just to get easy sex, receive what they feel like too.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I lost my virginity to a young pro; she said she was a student needing the cash to live.
    Maybe so, maybe not but anyway I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
    Here in Oz it is not illegal but living off the earnings of a prostitute is, so go figure!
    Frankly women like that are providing a service to the community and in some way operate similarly to social workers and in general keeping other women safer for it.
    Being officially controlled here there is a high level of safe sex compliance so a casual paid encounter is way safer than a loose pick up or drug addict needing cash.
    I have generally high regards for genuine prostitutes.
    An alternate spin on this subject.

20. htoad

htoad Active Member

On a humorous note, I forget which man first said: "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to go away after the sex". :)