[Ask a Girl] why do women fall in love with a man who eats them out?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by clubber_stevens, Oct 11, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

I have had my fair share of sexual experiences with different women and I found once in the bedroom they would seem to be more crazy about me if I was to eat them out at some point its like if you can dive between a woman's legs and give her a good tongue lashing to the point she is convulsing and moaning in exstacy she will love you forever once you are done. This is of course an exaggeration but women LOVE being eaten out and having a man be willing to do it spontaneously. I have given women good sex which they have enjoyed but nothing compares to the passion and feelings they give after I have given them oral its like nothing can compare to it and they will never want me to leave their appartment lol.

I was just wanting to hear from some ladies; why do you adore a man going down on you so much? (if you do) what is it that makes it so incredible for you that your feelings are heightened for him?

Vivtheprincess likes this.
  2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

CS,

Apparently you are quite good at it. According to real world experiences, conversations with women and past discussions on SF, Most men are clueless on how to get a woman off orally and/or are obviously only doing it for reciprocation. Then there's still some that just won't do it. That leaves us that do what we do well and know how to ring her bell in a very small minority.

xx

3. WC1989

Gold Member

I'll admit I love oral!
    .... And I'm still waiting for him to give it to me.

bhonest and ply like this.
  4. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

I love giving it. Yet no woman has fallen in love with me so your logic is flawed.

evrythiniscontd likes this.
  5. evrythiniscontd

Verified Gold Member

One day I shall get my birthday wish and spend all day pleasuring her orally. Ohh that is what dreams are made of :)))

Redline1 likes this.
  6. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

I don't know about falling in love but they definitely like you if you will!

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Some of us are just meant to do the cleaning up ;)

Redline1 likes this.
  8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Not necessarily. If you are good at it and enjoy it, they will. Just because you enjoy it, doesn't mean you're good at it.

xx

9. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Fall in love? You can think so but just because you're good at it doesn't mean they are in love. Lust maybe, but not love!

10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I NEVER said that. The OP did.
    xx

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Never fell in love over it, only lust. Most that's all I wanted them for.

ply, takenguy4more and Redline1 like this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I wasn't good at all when I started - probably made a few women strongly reconsider ever letting it happen again there in the beginning of my "career." :p With time, discussion, and practice practice practice! I reached a relatively high level of competence at oral sex though.

Have I ever had a woman fall in love over me pleasuring her orally? Nah, not at all - sex is sex is sex is sex. It'd be like me falling in love with a woman because she made me a really good sandwich. :rolleyes:

Redline1, Amature and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  13. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I didn't fall in love with every man that has ever eaten me out BUT the ones I didn't fall for didn't really do a good job. I think your logic is flawed though. From my experience, it's the men who loved me the most that really put a good effort into it. They were great lovers, but I think that's because they truly cared about me. We were in love with each other and gave each other better sex. They're also the best relationships I've ever had.

bhonest, ply, danrb007 and 2 others like this.
  14. clubber_stevens

I think maybe you all have taken this too literally. I did not mean a woman will literally fall in love with a man I mean they become more fond of them generally and more attracted to them! but no I didn't mean she would want to marry the guy or something.

Redline1 likes this.
  15. Mittimer

Gold Member

I guess I'm an odd woman out. I don't let random people go down on me. That's an incredibly personal thing.

If I let you go down and you're good, it's just that. You're good. It's no different to me than if you were good at a back rub or kissing me.

16. Vivtheprincess

Gold Member

Guess there's just something about being eaten out good!! I mean,don't you just LOVE a girl that can make your toes curl sucking your cock? Plus, I think a lot of us have a higher occurrence of cumming from head than vaginal sex soooooooo...

bhonest, ply, Redline1 and 3 others like this.
  17. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

I know what you are saying. But I am sure when men go all out in eating a woman its mostly because he actually cares for her and I am assuming experienced women notice the effort. I had my ex GF who is now married to someone else admit that most of the time when she masturbates these days are thoughts of me eating her. So yes a good pussy eater makes his way to the woman's heart but I am not sure if that can be called as love. Lust for sure.

Another issue in my opinion is that many men lick but don't lick it the way it can be called effective. In certain cases women don't even notice it. And in cases like that it hardly matters.

skinnyminnie and Redline1 like this.
  18. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

The fact that you picked up on this is amazing! I think so many men miss this. The sucking is something they miss too and I feel it is equally important.

19. Northside

Gold Member

In my experience all women respond differently. A guy has to try different things to see the woman's reaction. It would really help if they would tell us what feels best and what they want, but many are too shy. My present gf loves to be sucked. Others in the past liked just licking, others didn't like direct contact with the clit. It's fun to keep trying until I get it right.