Why do some women like anal sex more than regular sex ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexis, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexis

sexis New Member

LADIES , do you find anal sex better than regular sex ??

why do some women like anal sex and like to have penises sticked in the ass instead of having them sticked in the right place, that is in pussy??? What's the pleasure knowing that there is no erogenous zone in rectum ?
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I understand that there actually is a very powerful erogenous zone in the rectum, which probably explains the appeal of anal.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

For me, the intense pressure, coupled with a little clitoral action (from me or my partner) gives an incredible orgasm. Very powerful and very long.
  4. jebtray2

jebtray2 New Member

ive had severa girls sy he same thing, anal sex with clitooral stimulation or double penetration is the best orgasm a girl can possiby have
  5. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Where are you getting that info? The anus is FILLED with nerve endings, and anal sex can be VERY pleasurable. Especially when combined with clitoral or vaginal stimulation at the same time. And since you're convinced that the pussy is the only 'right place', do you have the same feelings towards oral sex?

Just because something isn't mainstream or considered 'normal' doesn't make it 'wrong' or 'evil'. :)
  6. sexis

sexis New Member

excause my french but when you take shit do you reach orgasm ?? Your anus is also filled and you can feel the intense pressure I dont get it ? how can it be a pleasure 4 a girl to have her boyfriends penis sticked at her shithole??

What do you thin of when you take a shit about ogasm??

Actually majority girls i talked 2 told me that they just do it cause they did it 4 their boyfriends and that this wasn't that pleasant and often hurt
  7. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

No one is forcing you to like it. Just have an open mind about it. It's obvious people do enjoy it (including myself), so why the attitude?
  8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate Gold Member

Apparently some people are sort of "wired differently". For example, some people don't regard their neck as being particularly erotic. No pleasure there for them. However, when I become aroused, my neck becomes EXTREMELY erotic!!! I could let my wife lick it all day and have sometimes wondered if she licked it long enough if I would cum from it! Some people don't get anything from having their breasts stimulated while for some it is extremely pleasureable. Some people don't get anything out of having their anus stimulated but for some people it feels extremely pleasureable. Just sort of different nerve "wiring" in different people.
  9. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Anal sex orgasms are not bizzare or even wired differently. In physiological terms, the anus is more sensitive than the vagina, it literally gives more pleasure if the anal sex act itself is not painful or the girl is not feeling guilty about doing something that some consider taboo.

I knew a couple of ladies who liked anal sex and clearly had experienced a lot of anal sex, and they were able to get into a zone where anal sex was very fuss-free and required very little preparation, so they just enjoyed the pleasure it offered them. As their partner at that point in time, I went with the flow. And they orgasmed during the actual sex act, and that is rare with vaginal sex in my experience.

However, I like vaginal sex, and the only caveat I would have in a relationship where a woman likeed a lot of anal sex is that we also have vaginal sex as well.
  10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Personally anal sex does not appeal to me,
    But I really dont have an issue with it.
    As I probally do a lot of things that others find
    offensive or crude. If I had a GF and She wanted anal
    I would probally do it as I do try to give as much as I get.
    ass to mouth I would never do as I do have respect
    For the Girl I have sex with, If I didn't I wouldnt
    be having sex with her:sf
  11. fear

fear New Member

all of my girls have not wanted anal
  12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Uhm..I guess because taking a shit and having anal sex are two completely different things. Really. It's kind of like the difference (for women) between having a dick inside you and inserting a tampon. One is sexual and extremely pleasurable and the other isn't.
  13. Rose

Poor anal-ogy ( :) - nice play on words, huh?) When I wipe my peepee after urinating, I rub my clit, as well. Guess what - I never think about orgasm then. :lol - - But when I rub my clit during sex -- totally different.
  14. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Excellent anal-ogy!
  15. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Thanks Rose & Puss. I thought of all those analogies last night, but couldn't get online to post them. Honest! :lol

Some people will never enjoy it, or even try it. And that's just fine. But to be totally ignorant on a subject and throw around inaccurate information as truth, yet be totally close-minded doesn't make for good healthy discussion. I get the feeling the OP wasn't posting in hopes to learn more on the subject, but rather simply state his objections. :(
  16. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

As I understand it, the process can be painful for the woman (being the reciever). Plus its un-sanitary. The anus was not designed to have anything inserted in, much less pumped in and out of it. It doesn't have the elasticity of the vagina, nor does it self-lubricate.

I guess these facts would suggest that anal sex isn't natural from a biological point of view.

However, I'm wondering if women can actually get pleasure from it. Can they? Does it take a long time to "get used" to the feeling, or to get past the painful "first insertion" (if it's painful at all)?

My speculation is that it would be more pleasurable for males than females, and that the women that actually DO say they like it are just saying that to please their man.

Last question. Having mentioned some potential health risks associated with anal sex, as well as multiple others than I haven't mentioned, is the pleasure worth it? If you use all the proper precautions (i.e. Go slow, LOTS of lubricant, condoms, receiver calls the shots etc.) is anal sex really a pleasurable experience that both parties (husband and wife) can enjoy mutually? Is it possible that the wife could enjoy it more?

Cheers Mates!
  17. Rose

I honestly enjoy anal sex. there are times when we are having sex, and we desire to try anal, and my butt just doesn't cooperate. I simply say "Not gonna happen today, hun :ugh", and that's the end of it.

As far as "just saying I enjoy it to please my man"... after being married almost 30 years, we are WAAAY past that! :lol I have even masturbated, and incorporated anal play/sex in my masturbation. So, I'm certainly not trying 'please' anyone but myself in that situation.
  18. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    The women I had anal sex with who were experienced needed very little preparation, one told me to finger her arse with two fingers while I was going down on her. I am very huge girth-wise, and after a long and orgasmic session of oral sex and anal fingering followed by a couple of minutes of intercourse, they were able to take me quite easily with surprisingly little lube.

The two ladies I am thinking about were the experts, so I followed their lead. I hurt the second one for a moment, she took me cowgirl position and I saw it in her face. She paused for a moment, and then all was cool.

I can only assume that either the more anal you do, the easier it gets OR some women are just so naturally sexual that anal doesn't faze them much. Regardless, for some women anal can be like hell, and for others anal is little different to vaginal intercourse.
  19. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Interesting thread. We`ve been together with my girlfriend for quite a long time but we are new to anal sex. Tried it several times. I must say I love it and my girl enjoys it too but sadly nothing more. :nerv She says that she feels something very similar to vaginal orgasm but it is not the climax. When I try to rub her clit she stops me saying that it is uncomfortable for her to get both stimulations at once and she prefers the anal one. I suppose she likes anal sex because half of the times she asks me to do it. However it is quite frustrating that I cannot make her reach orgasm. I would like to know whether there is something more I could do to help her or can the anal orgasm be learned or should I just quit striving and enjoy it as it is?
  20. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Most women can't orgasm from anal penetration alone, just as many can't orgasm from vaginal penetration alone either. In order to cum from anal, it will usually take some stimulation of the clit or pussy as well. Even with that additional stimulation, orgasm with anal penetration has a different feel for most. :)

Orgasm through anal penetration alone is possible, the pussy and the ass share many common nerve endings. It just isn't very common. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.