Why do some fat people show off their bare bellies? maybe i know...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by IdoPiddleSome2, Feb 9, 2016.

1. IdoPiddleSome2

At 66 I call myself an "Adult-Toddler" (and, unashamedly, a TUBBY one). I wasn't a fat kid in my (chronological) childhood, but I WAS a potbellied toddler/preschooler. Bear in mind this was in the early 1950s when people still used the words "fat" & "healthy" in the same sentence without a negative-term between them. My earliest concept of how I looked, the view was dominated by my "fat-little-tummy" (as I'd heard it called in neutral or endearing tones). Between these visual memories of my anatomy & the snippets of 'GrownUpSpeak' I was beginning to comprehend, I was OK with what I saw. Locked that in, before our hallowed institutional fat-shaming-indoctrination became part of life.

In pursuit of brevity I'll hit "fast-forward;" as I reached the age (for me) of not-having-to-WORRY, I noticed my belly troubling me less & less. I'd already been seriously into BBWs for decades (some would call the women who fascinate me SSBBWs but I'm leaving that alone for now, too. I noticed seriously plump women who seemed happy to show off how they were upholstered. Because these are the women I love, I also noticed how instantly hostile (toward them) some people seemed, on sight. The woman WEARING all that yummy cushioning isn't troubled--where does some ...person NOT wearing it get off, acting as if personally affronted (and I'm only discussing {nominal, chronological} ADULTS)..? That was a mystery.

It was almost as if the fat-hater perceived the Big Girl's BELLY as some "3rd-BOOB" no law required her to conceal. Then, by degrees, my own "3rd-BOOB" began to make things a bit clearer. There is a Redneck expression: to "Diet-Yourself-FAT." It makes more sense to me now than it once did. My BELLY defies hiding and I've come to feel deliciously exposed WITH it & BY it. Trust me--Exhibitionism is not outgrown; not in years, or wrinkles, or circumference! By some sources, male obesity "makes-its-own-weather" via endocrine mischief. But none of these seems to explain how it makes one enjoy it. I just know my "Naughty-Playmate" that couldn't play much when I was quite young IS BACK & I'm enjoying it. More to come, maybe...

2. IdoPiddleSome2

I see what I shared is still here; that's a start. I'm still 66 and only delighted by what I see when I look down my front while I'm "in-my-Element," whether I'm seated or up & toddling around--and delighted by how it feels as I move about. I've been reporting my weight when requested (Driver's-license, etc.) as 235# for quite a long time, without actually checking. Scales are not enemies but they CAN be fragile, so mine mostly stay out of harm's way beneath furniture. For the kind of Exhibitionist it delights me to be, a clear-glass scale that no longer works will one day make a fine clear-glass kitchen-stool, but I hate to rush the process.

Anyway--without checking it any time recently, I've habitually reported my weight as 235# in-my-Element, up to 15# more if clothed. As my recent Medical Adventure (see my Catheter threads) got hospitalization-serious, I was helped up to stand on a digital scale while wearing only my socks, a 'Training-Pants' Adult-Diaper & an undershirt IIRC. To my surprise, it registered 189.5 pounds. I'd already reported my weight as 235 to someone asking questions. This gave me some 'splainin' to do, as I kept hearing the expression: "Sudden-Weight-loss." To their credit the Nurses grasped my description of how my weight had so seemed to stabilize AT 235# I'd not checked it in at least 6 months & more likely a year.

My Medical/Catheter Adventure included about 10 more travel-days, driving & doing motels while wearing my clear Silicone Cath & one Pee-bag or another. Most of the rooms were generously fitted with mirrors in which I could look at myself with this new accessory (fascinating to me) and try to figure out--from whence that missing ~45# might visibly have jumped-ship! I found I still have my "Babyfat" (or Prostate-medication) BOOBS and most of my "Naughty-Playmate" BELLY. The latter is a bit more slack & wrinkly, which only makes me feel (deliciously) more naked while naked. It's more likely to show a deeper cleft as I move about, which also delights me. I'm fond of saying "my boyish-figure is that of a potbellied 2-year-old-with-no-butt," That remains true, with a bit LESS of a butt,more wrinkles and my legs a bit skinnier--but none of these changes (in any combination) appear to account for a 45# deficit. Intellectually, of course, I'm grateful to weigh that much less--and I'm confident it hammers my compromised knees less. Sexually, I'm delighted my weight-loss let me keep most of all 3 BOOBS (counting my Belly as my 3rd one), and most of the Suprapubic fat whereby my body engulfs more of the visible portion of my Little Peepee! So I'm still BABYLIKE in my proportions as I view myself naked & still loving that.