Why do smaller penises hurt more than averge to larger ones during anal sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexwork, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Sexwork

Sexwork New Member

I'm not trying to be facetious here, but something I am starting to notice...

I don't generally 'bottom' all that often (bottoming is when a guy takes it up the bum) but I have done it more than a dozen times with a few guys variable in size. I find that the guys with the longer ones (7" or more) tend to make it feel better than a guy with a shorter one. Some of my X's were between 8 to 10 inches and although it was initially uncomfortable, I slowly would acclimate to it.

The other night I bottomed for a guy who was relatively short and thick. It was so uncomfortable for me to take it because it seemed to only be 'massaging' the outer area of my anus rather than my prostate.

On top of that, it seems like it would continually slip out and have to be put back in thus making it hurt more.

I was just trying to figure out if it's just me are others have experienced the same?

#1 Sexwork, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Heterosexual here and I've only had anal sex with women who don't have a prostate to stimulate during anal sex, but their clitoris is stimulated indirectly. I'm 7" long and very thick, and was refused by many women because of my thickness. When I did have anal sex it was okay for the women, who were experts and liked anal in particular.

I never slipped out either with anal sex or doggy style intercourse (same sort of thing but vaginal obviously).

3. Sexwork

Sexwork New Member

7" is fine. Not the 7" that people think is small but the real, take out a tape measure and it's 7 inches LOL. I'm talking like 4-6". It's like, I need it a little deeper than that to feel some pleasure. Even some guys that have been relatively thick but long, I've been able to take a bit better.

Then again, I'm not all that thick myself. I wish I was a little thicker, but some say I'm in the 'just right' category. However, I have noticed a half an inch of growth since I last measured in my early 20s. Maybe when i get between 25 and 30 it'll grow a little more LOL. aiming for 8x6!

Anyhow...about my ass again

#3 Sexwork, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  4. Ashlee41293

Ashlee41293 New Member

Maybe there is just something about your rectal anatomy that smaller ones hit a bad spot on you?

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had sex alongside quite a few men in group sex and gangbangs, and most of those men were quite a bit shorter than my 7" and many seem to be around 5" and a bit. So I'm certainly longer than average but wouldn't mind being a bit longer still (my 6.5" thickness is enough though).