Why do I feel so icky?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just had a really weird experience that's left me shaky and queasy.

I was in the shower and after I finished soaping and rinsing decided to use the shower massage to get off with. I was standing on one leg and had the other one on the shelf of the shower aiming the water jets at my clit. I got really aroused but the water ran cold so I came upstairs to finish with a vibe and dildo.

Since my hair was still wet I didn't want to lay on the bed so I sat on the toliet and used a dildo while holding a vibe on my clit. I used my new rather large dildo but didn't put it all the way in because it wouldn't fit. I didn't ram myself with it and it didn't hurt at all.

After pumping for a couple of minutes I had an incredibly powerful orgasm. When I took the dildo out I felt really sick all of a sudden and when I stood up I felt dizzy. I cleaned my toys and put them away, all the while feeling like I was going to be sick, then sat down here at my computer.

I feel horrible and don't know why. Can a really powerful orgasm make you sick? I've had them before but never felt ill afterwards.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've got no advice for you, CL, I'm baffled. Any chance it's just a coincidence, and that you're coming down with something?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nice pun, but no, I feel better now.

I tried to research it a bit and all I've found is, it's not all that uncommon. The reason for it, I'm still searching for. All I seem to find is anecdotal guesses by people that have experienced it but nothing written by someone actually qualified to answer the question.

4. Northside

Gold Member

Glad you're feeling better now, Sweet Thing. Maybe you should get yourself off again and see if it happens again. (Like that isn't going to happen anyway) If it does, maybe see a Gyno, and you're staring at me.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Have you got a blood pressure cuff. That might be a good thing to check if you spontaneously feel like that again.

6. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

My GF can feel sick and queazy half an hr or so after intense orgasms..

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

An orgasm, especially as intense as the ones you describe, burn a lot of energy. That could cause your blood sugar to drop fast enough to make you feel really bad until it's replenished.

8. Kanto

Kanto Member

Did you have to do a dash up or down some stairs to get your toys?

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope.

I've used the same dildo a couple more dozen times since I started this thread and haven't had the same feeling after I've orgasmed. I guess it was just a fluke.