Why do i do it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

I ask my gf how many partners shes had, biggest cocks, etc, but it makes me jaelous when she tells me but my curiousity gets the better of me so i have to ask. its like i like torturing myself with this info. its bad, but next time i wont ask my future gf. i just hope the "not knowing" doesnt torture me more than the actual info if i found out. does any other guys have this prob???

2. sincealways

sincealways New Member

i'm sure a lot of men have this problem =\ i'm pretty insecure myself but my bf loves when i tell him stories of my past sex life and relationships. it makes for some pretty intense dirty talk when in the bed hehe... i guess all i can say is that you gotta love yourself, maybe gain a little more confidence?

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I was friends with my g/f before we got together, so I was privvy to alot of info on her b/fs and knew she was pretty sexually active.

I knew she dated a guy who had over an 8 inch dick. He got out a measuring tape and showed her one time when they where swimming (don't ask).

Then he even sent her a pic he took with a Webcam to turn her on I guess. He was at least 8 inches, no doubt about it.

He was a dick (pun intended) to her and they broke up and we decided we where good for each other.

She was cleaning up her old computer one day and she came across the pic. I was like damn that cat was pretty huge hun. She nodded her head and said ya but you are just as thick though.

She also said she felt like she was going to puke when he hit her cervix, which he did all of the time.

So I could of looked at it one of two ways: That she said that stuff to make me feel good, or she meant it.

Since she isn't one to say things to boost my ego, and she knows I'm comfortable with myself, I decided to believe the later.

The irony is, this guy kept calling and emailing her... driving by her place, etc. for about two years after they broke up. He wanted her back so badly that I used to worry about her safety.

I think the moral of the story is that she is with me and not him because of how I treat her. And this guy is jealous of me, not vice versa.

I think that is how you gotta look at it. Your g/f is with you for a reason, and not the other guys.