Why do guys..... ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rose, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Why do guys love to see their women drive other men crazy (i.e. - watch them do a webcam setting, or flirt on the beach....etc. ) - YET - they'll bust anybody that comes on to them at a bar (even if the guy don't know she's married/attached)? :ugh

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I guess they just like everything at their convience.

3. Rose

Gold Member

Ruh - Roh! :lol
    THAT probably opened a can of worms! hahahaha!

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

LOL.Probably.:0

5. guysmy

guysmy New Member

I guess it's because the bar is seen as the cliched "pick up" joint. I don't get all worked up about it. If you're with an attractive girl its going to happen all the time. I just chill but keep an eye on the action, if there is a problem I will step in (only if she tells the guy to get lost but he keeps at it).

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I sort of enjoy it when a guy hits on my wife.
    Hell it makes me feel proud that she can be attractive and
    sexy.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm with hiker on this. I love it when we are out and another guy looks at my wife, or tells me that I'm a lucky dude, etc. I know it's just a male ego thing but you do feel proud. It's like she is your trophy. Sounds chauvinistic but it's not if the relationship is deep and secure. I would venture to say that she enjoys the attention and being noticed by the guys, and likes the fact that she knows I am proud to be with her. :)

8. morrison

morrison New Member

Agreed.

I think anything that happens in a bar can be for any number of reasons, mainly alchohol induced. I think things can also get out of hand much quicker in bar or a party where people can be drunk, stoned and high on who knows what else, and usuall it is the younger guys that seem to get all bent out of shape.

Also some women tend to go to far, again I'm mainly talking the younger crowd her, and that mixed with a young mines pride and testosterone makes young men do foolish things.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Just for you, Thorn (and because it's the truth)... I think you're a heck of a lucky dude! ;)

Back on topic, I kinda get a kick out of it when some of the younger guys hit on my wife. Like Rose, she looks much younger than she really is (50), and when they find out that she's married to me they're dumbfounded and don't know what to say. :lol

10. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

Well i dont like seeing my women driving on guy crazy but me,I would be really pissed if she was doing a webcam setting and i always over react when a guy hits on her, just dont want to lose her, she is to good in bed!

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think that most men are jealous by their very nature, but the degree of jealousy depends on how secure he is as a person and in the relationship. I guess when an insecure man sees another man hit on his wife or girlfriend, he's afraid that she will like the other guy better because, due to his insecurity, he thinks he's not good enough for her. I cannot emphasize enough how destructive jealousy can be in a relationship, even though you are afraid to lose her. This possessive attitude could mean the end of your relationship. Women won't put up with being treated like a possession for very long.

12. Thorn

Gold Member

You said it perfect! I was exactly that way in the past but luckily I did some maturing as we are still together and stronger than ever in out commitment and our relationship. Jealousy used to eat my like a cancer. I used to think I wasn't a real man if I didn't react in a jealous manor in certain situations. Glad I was healed! :dance

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Right on! I think that a man simply wouldn't be a man if he didn't feel a teensy bit jealous when he sees his wife flirting with another man, or another man hitting on her. A completely non-jealous attitude, to me, would seem to me like he doesn't care, which is worse than jealousy!! The tricky part is not allowing the jealousy get out of hand or else, as you say, it will eat you alive inside. I'm glad you were able to find that balance. :)

14. gianni

gianni New Member

By the same token, why do people who are happy with their partners, want to talk about sex with other people (strangers)?

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Good question, Gianni. I wonder if we'd be able to have the kinds of discussions we have about sex if we weren't afforded the anonymity of SexualForums (thank you, Ryan :)). I think the reason why people who are happy with their partners like to come here is because they know this is a place where they can get questions answered and discuss sexual matters in order to make their current relationships even better. I know that Krof and I have been having much better sex since we both joined this forum. :brow :p :)

16. Thorn

Gold Member

It is a good question but how does it relate to this thread. I sounds like you could make it a new thread and get some good responses.

17. dougly

dougly New Member

I enjoy that very much. My wife do drive some men crazy, and I love seeing those stranger eyes on her body.

18. Krof

Krof New Member

I can't identify at all with that.. I guess I'm immature and jealous. I'm sorry.

19. Thorn

Gold Member

Yeah I have to agree with you Krof, if you take the part of Rose's post about our women flirting..................."or flirt on the beach"................that would not at all be a turn on to me. In fact I wouldn’t be pissed at the guy, I'd be pissed at my girl. Although some guy's like to see their women flirting I know.

20. Rose

Gold Member

*mental note : no more flirting...*
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.