[Ask a Girl] Why do / did you cheat?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by IMNaughty, Feb 3, 2015.

1. IMNaughty

Gold Member

We spend a lot of time in life hearing about men cheating, however, I know there are women out there with men that aren't their husbands and I'm curious about some of the reasoning in that wonderfully sexy, female brain.

2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Ladies, the silence within this thread speaks volumes...

Married M Nh likes this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That would be because most disapprove except one called Zoe whose story is so outrageous it would put almost any wandering dude in the shadows.

4. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I seriously doubt most disapprove...there's a reason paternity tests don't come standard with all childbirths, and it ain't the logistical one they'd have you believe....lol
    But seriously, id love for some ladies to chime in. Its a no judgement zone, hell, I've cheated on an ex.

5. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Whewww well.. Here goes: when it's happened with me, it was actually pretty simple. Lust. I wanted to. It was physical. I've known women that cheated for very emotional reasons. I actually feel lucky, no matter how fucked up it sounds or is, that mine were purly for sexual reasons.

Doitagain and lbushwalker like this.
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Apart from being a stupid 15 year old and it never moving past light kisses in the halls of school, I've never cheated on anyone I've ever been with.
    I find no pleasure in hurting someone I'm with. If I want out or want something they aren't giving me, I'm strong enough to say "hey, I need this to change or it's not going to work".

The reasons why each person cheats is always the same. Because they can. It's that simple. While it may come down to various reasons (lack of sex, pure lust, desire to feel wanted) at it's core, it's always the same. I don't think people actively want to cheat on who they are with. Granted, some people get off on that, but those are different stories. But when opportunity arises, a large number of people just go for it.

Doitagain, CLE32793, phish and 2 others like this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Guessing we are born to prolific fuck and spread our DNA far and wide :)

AWifesLust likes this.
  8. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

My question is where does said strength derive from? I too wouldve loved to simply say i need this to change, but the common male experience is usually deal with it or get a new gf. Add to to that peers and family who often reinforce the notion that you are lucky tobhave a gf in the 1st place it becomes easier to question ones ownbdesires out a relationship. On average do women deal with that too?

9. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

How did hevtake it? Or did you tell your SO at all?

10. scar69

Gold Member

My ex husband ruined my first childbirth experience by saying he was leaving the hospital cause the bed in the room was too uncomfortable, he didn't actually leave but he shouldn't have even considered not being present for the birth of his first child, if he hadn't done that I wouldn't have cheated. But he did. Don't miss his little dick tbh

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I guess I was raised to not be like my mom or my sister. Neither are strong people. They are with people they really shouldn't be with, who don't treat them as well as they should and that is never something I want to be. They tell me all the time how much stronger I am then they are. It breaks my heart, but it's the truth.

Of course women deal with that too. It may not as common, but it's still there. Too many people equate their self worth with whether or not they are wanted by men/women and that leaves them thinking "I'm lucky to be in this..I shouldn't leave". That shouldn't be the case for anyone at any time.

12. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

How true. Quite often we are the victims of events and don't go out necesssarily looking to misbehave and if we have cheated in some way it does not make one a bad person.

13. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

having been present for te recent birth of m son, trust me i get th residual anger. But tbh, you loved,cmarried and got impregnated by him so body shaming doesnt really build your case. He seems to be enough of a dick that yu dont have to stoop to shaming his.

Mittimer likes this.
  14. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

The bed being uncomfortable confuses me. If you are in labor why was he in bed? Also since when are beds given to non patients? Just wondering.

15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Scar69 perfectly illustrates what I think is a common situation. We as men are constantly told about how blank doesnt matter, but the instant something goes wrong these insignificant things are broadcast as a failure for all to hear. Its sad but I think we consider the fallot from the breakup more than what we actually want from the relationship, especially if children are involved. Again more motivation to cheat and decieve to possibly get away with it, as opposed to being honest and deal with the far reaching consequences.

16. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Sweetlysad my gf delivery room had an uncomfortable pullout bed for fathers, luckily we were in and out of delivery room in nder 5hrs. Ive heard horror sries of 12+ hr labors which necessitated such a bed.

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. Mittimer

Gold Member

Scar69 is spiteful, vindictive and entirely focused on all things superficial.

Her case was her husband saying something, not actually doing it and her in a case of petty revenge, cheating on him. That doesn't illustrate anything other than she was looking for an excuse to get away from his "tiny dick" as she regularly informs us he had.

18. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Oh right, well I never had that with 4 kids :)

19. rockypeak

Gold Member

Dang. Miss a little thing like childbirth and your woman is out looking for a little on the side. So much pressure on us men. It's all so overrated.

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Jeez Rocky you certainly have a way with controversy!
    Watch the responses ........

HotForHoney likes this.