Why Do Blondes Have More Fun?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexynzgirl, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi I'm naturally brunette and recently I coloured my hair blonde. Ever since I've had more guys whistling at me and carrying on than ever, but I'm still the same person with the same face and body? Weird. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I have no clue. Atleast for me when i see a blonde i think of sex. I am a 20 yr old guy. I'm just pointing out my point of view. But blondes, well, i don't know. I mysterious phenomenon.

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Its true, I've been dirty blond all my life and since I went blonder this summer I've had WAY more looks and comments on it, and who I am. Its wierd, but I guess blondes do have more fun!

4. aislinstar

aislinstar New Member

i am a blonde naturally and by blonde i mean almost like really blonde ot i was until i dyed my hair auburn now its back to blonde and my boyfriend honestly liked the auburn. I personally like my blonde because everyone says im cuter as a blonde. I think it has to do with movies and the hype around blondes being easy or ditzy

5. Cwissy

Cwissy New Member

Personally I prefer brunettes. My wife is brunette. I also love short hair on girls.

Nothing against blondes though.... :brow

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea i think aislinstar is on target with that.

I personally enoy a black or dark brown hair on women. Although i dirty blond would do fine!

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I went blonde for about a year & I really didn't notice much of a difference....but I was about 50 pounds heavier, so that probably hindering things.

I'd never go blonde again though. Too much upkeep since I have very dark brown hair & I got tired of having such dry hair! Once in a while I'll do some blonde highlights, but never totally blonde again. The only difference I noticed was that people just assumed I was a dumb blonde....I'm far from that!

8. markx

markx New Member

maybe because men think there is a better chance of having sex

9. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Do you think the change in hair color changed how you felt about yourself? Did you feel sexier as a blonde? When you feel sexy, men respond.

10. abraham

abraham New Member

what happens when a man is blond. Is he also dumb and sexy?

11. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I am naturally strawberry blond and have always had a normal level of male attention (when comparing with my friends - most of them are brunettes) However, since I had very blond highlights put in I get wolf-whistles from guys driving past me or from people walking past. It seems that the blonder you are the more attention you get?? I think it has a lot to to do with the dumb blonde stereotype, cos men think that if you are blonde then they can get you into bed quicker and easier! Not sure about the male blondes being stupid, I have quite a few blondes/red heads in my family and they are all relatively intelligent.

12. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I do feel sexier being a blonde maybe that does have something to do with it. I also did it to celebrate losing 29 lbs :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.