Why do all beautiful women end up with jerks?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by quentin1007, Apr 24, 2007.

1. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

Dont women understand that they have the ultimate power in the world? The power to say no! If a woman doesnt open her legs for you, nothing is happening. So why is that women dont seem to give up this power for the wrong men? Men will do whatever it takes to get the pussy. If being an asshole is what gets it for them, thats what they will be. If women made better choices in men and chose the nice guy more often, the "standard" would change and you would see a hell of a lot more nice guys out there. Women have so much power especially over men if they would only use it. Stop giving your power over to jerks of the world and letting them use you. No one is going to change for you unless they are ready to do so. Men are not projects that you can fix. We are driven broken animals and we will pull you down with us if you let us. I write this, hoping that I can get some women to listen and to think about what I have said. I truly hope this opens up a dialogue.

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh such wise words

I have always thought that women who give
    their power (sexuality) away to lots of men
    render themselves powerless...

It is so nice to see a man strong enough to
    be honest and see things as they really are
    at times...

thankyou!

3. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

What if the woman don't have the option of no, like my Girlfriend before me her ex boyfriend who she went out with for fun use to try and molest her. But I have beat him up a number of times, they never went farther than a peck on the cheek.

4. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

As always, there are men that will try to take power. That is a different case from what I am describing. I'm talking about women who willingly give it away to men who dont deserve the privilege.

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Are you addressing why women settle into long term relationships with jerks, or why women give sex to jerks?

Just wanted to clarify, as I think in many cases there are different reasons for both of those different scenarios. Thanks! :)

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also what if the "nice guy" is being a "nice guy" because as you said guiys will do anything for pussy....

Hard to tell isnt it at times....

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Sadly jerks are a lot better at pretending to be nice guys than you would think. I've been fooled that way before now. I do try and choose the nice guys they just seem to be far and few between!

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i cant say i am a nice guy, but i do chat with a good amount of females

One female friend of mine that posts here has been a friend for 2 years , another we have known each other for around a year...
    I just have more female friends than guys by a long long margin.

I try to be nice , but the people i chat with would have the final say if they thought i was or not . :)

9. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

Let me clarify two things: To Naughty Knickers - I am addressing both scenarios. Since we know that women tend to become emotionally attatched to men they men they are intimate with, this is all the more reason to be sure of what you're doing and who you're doing it with. Because a fling for him quickly becomes a long term thing for her and he'll stay in it because its free pussy.

To Kronnie: What I meant by my comment is that men are assholes right now because thats what works. Women tend to go for the "life of the party" not the quiet ones. So men do that stuff because it works. If more women would start choosing nice guys, more men would stop being jerks. Because if being a jerk left you alone (like that nice guy at the end of the bar) you would stop being a jerk.

Maybe women should try dating a few guys they arent really attracted to. Just see what happens. By passing me by because I dont fit an ideal that you have set in your mind you never know what could have happened. I might have been your soul mate but you'll never know it because I didnt pass your first test. The physical one. I will admit that men do this probably more that women do. Its a viscious circle and we are all to blame.

My main point though is that women have the power to stop all this by making better choices, taking more time to get to know someone before jumping into bed with them, and at the first sign of a problem, just say no. Except in the case of rape, the is no sex going on without the woman's consent.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I was once told i am not girl friend material, i ma the type that would be the guy to setle down wit hafter the female had the lively badboy types ( not sure i put that across correctly hehe.)

I can saftly say i used to be one of the jerks as a teenager...i went with married females and ent after to get them as well.

But these days i am far more relaxed and have a lot of females i get on with..
    althugh as a younger guy i had many females i hung around with it was only for one thing to get in their knickers.

Sadly for me i would love a long term relationship. but the females that have been attracted to me and i them, have all lived many many thousands of miles away..

When i lived in england for a long time females wouldnt want to be anything other than a friend , as i wasnt the sort of great looking hunk guy they were and all seemed to be after, well now i have gotten myself in shape ( lots of work getting there) but my confidence is at a big low. so i think at times when i have been out because of my lack of confidence females tend to pick up on that and let me alone .

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I think you need a hug, Kronnie. I think you're a great guy, and I cannot think of one reason why you don't have women fighting tooth and nail to be with you. Do not ever give up on yourself, alright? Love yourself. You're more loved by others than you think you are, I'm willing to bet...

12. Dreama

Gold Member

As for the main topic, I don't sleep with jerks. So, I guess this doesn't apply to me. I know this sounds cocky as hell, but if it's true, it's true. I think a lot of women who do, don't set out to do so anyway. Lots of men use false images to use women, and then let them go after they've had what they wanted. So, who is really to blame? IF you think someone loves you, why wouldn't you want to make love to them? It's only after you've given up your trust, that it you find out the person used you. Anyway, this happen the other way round just as much. There are a lot of shitty people out there.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's not just the beautiful women who end up with the jerks. I'd say it's all women, regardless of physical appearances. I don't really know why, though. Perhaps we enjoy being abused. Maybe look forward to being told how stupid and worthless we are everyday. Or maybe, we relish the idea of being an object of pity among our family and friends.

We must all be masochists. We must all enjoy all that abuse. Why the hell would we put up with it, otherwise?

14. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

This goes out to Puss in Boots: But why do you think that is? Where is the happiness in that kind of treatment? What happened to chivalry and the Fairy tale?

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The tone of my previous post was meant to be a bit flippant, but actually I think I might have been onto something. The only reason I can think of why women are attracted to jerks is that we must find them really attractive. Women really do enjoy being told what to do in a forceful manner. The "dangerous" types that might knock us around a bit are incredibly sexy. It's an animal attraction that goes way beyond logic and reason.

Therefore it's hardly surprising that rape is such a common sexual fantasy for many women.

16. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

So what advice would you give to a "Nice guy" to make him more attractive or "marketable" to women. I mean, we need love too. Its hard for us to treat a woman with anything other than respect. A relationship is supposed to be a partnership not a dictatorship. And heres the danger and the reality of the situation. Women will go out with these jerks, assholes, whatever you want to call them until they end up pregnant. The asshole is gone in many cases as soon as she tells him because they dont want anything to do with a baby. That leaves her with another mouth to feed and another fatherless baby to raise into this world to start the cycle all over again. On top of that, this is when women seek out us nice guys and we end up raising asshole's brats and putting up with all the baggage in you that the jerk left behind. I think the world would be a better place if women would realize and use the power they have. Women are a stabilizing force in society. When women fall, the society falls. Here's why. Women that use their power keep men as a whole in line. Man is supposedly head of the household but the true power comes from behind the throne. Women are supposed to be submissive to their man but at the same time, Men are supposed to provide and care for his family, treat his woman and family like royalty. You tell me how many asshole, attractive or not are ready and prepared to do that. Most dont even have a job. Women are doing most of the work in this society while men are lounging at home or running the streets. This needs to stop if not for our sakes, for our childrens sake. My hat is off to you women, you assume the role of provider, caretaker, housewive, bread winner, nurtuter, lover - you do it all! You shouldnt have to carry all that on your shoulders. Life is out of balance. I'm gonna stop here. I'm on a soap box and i need to quit. But this issue is near and dear to me because I see it as a societal problem, not an just an individual problem. I dont mean to sound condescending or brash. I am truly trying to understand why this is happening. I would encourage and welcome more discussion of this for and against what I have said.

Q

17. deric

deric New Member

Women don't have the ultimate power in the world - I have the same thing in the palm of my hand.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Balance is what i think he is trying to portray...
    Niether sex has total power..

But perhaps instead of wishing to clain a beautiful stunning looking female , you should go for a more homly type ( you never know you could be passing up your soul mate , just because she isnt a female you orgasm at just by her looks )

Looks fade over time....but the person inside is always there , that should be the most important thing the person not the looks..
    If you are in a relationship with a trophy guy/gal how long before you get utterly bored because there is nothing to talk about nothing in comman ....apart from the looks ?....

19. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

Kronnie understands me, lol. Balance is what I'm trying to say. What I mean by ultimate power is that women are the ones that get pregnant, they are the ones that have children, therefore they need to be very careful about who they let inside. That asshole youre with tonight could be your baby's daddy tomorrow. And what you said about the soulmate thing is true as well. We all make the mistake of thinking that we have to have a trophy to parade around with. So I think that we (and I mean both men and women when I say we) create this ideal man or woman in our heads and say I want someone that looks like that. This ideal is usually made from what we've seen on tv or movies. Forget the fact that everyone on tv gets a hollywood makeover everyday. Anyway, we dont all look that way and yes, beauty does fade over time. And yes, the most important thing is whats inside. Me, I absolutely love women. I love everything about them I think all women are beautiful (maybe a few exceptions, lol). I've gone out with women that other men would find unattractive but there has always been something about that person beyond looks that drew me to her. But I would have never known that person if I hadn't given her the chance. If I dsimiss her because she doesnt fit the ideal in my mind I may miss out on some wonderful experience that I couldnt have had with anyone else. Thats the point I was trying to make. Talk to that guy that you dont necesarily find attractive at first. Just be nice and dont worry about "hooking up". Just have fun and meet people. Love should happen naturally, it should be something that happens between two people on its own, something that the two of you realize together. It shouldnt be what it is today. We find people when were out that we think fit an ideal and we decide we are gonna make something work with that person. Love dont work that way, heartbreak does.

20. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I completely agree. A close friend of mine is in a verbally abusive relationship with a guy who neglects her. Just a few months ago, I was jealous of their relationship because while I had doubts about my own relationship, my friends boyfriend seemed like the ultimate caring guy. This same guy recently told her, no more PDA, no more going out on dates, i will never touch you below the waist, yes I still expect blow jobs, and I don't think our relationship is serious and I think it will only last a few more weeks.... The saddest part is her self esteem is so low that she truly believes that she deserves to be treated like this...
    There are so many incredible guys in the world, but I think many women settle instead of continuing to search until they find someone truly deserving of their love. I think there is a slow but steady trend towards women realizing their internal strength but I think it will be a long time until it becomes widely accepted.