Why could he last so long in my mouth but not inside me?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scorpio_nymph, Jul 4, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

i recently got this guy from work that i'd been talking to for a while to drop by my house at night while i had the house to myself; i was pretty excited about doing it with a guy who was somewhat older (he's 22 to my 18) and and who, i was under the impression, was quite a bit more experienced. we'd discussed what i wanted from the encounter before he came over, so needless to say as soon he got there we got down to business pretty quick... and it was over pretty quick. he knew i hadn't been active for a while so after we started going at it i told him i was probably tight due to inactivity, and after he got it in he was like "yeah you're pretty tight... you're making me come already". i tried to get him to hold off a little bit longer, but apparently he couldn't and he ejaculated after what must have been no more than about 2 minutes.
    as this wasn't nearly enough time for me to get very much pleasure out of it, i was pretty disappointed. after he recuperated, i sucked it for a little bit and then we tried to do it in a few different positions. apparently i was so tight he couldn't even get it in from behind, so we ended up finishing in a legs-to-shoulders position, and again, he came within just a few minutes. after he recovered from that one he asked me to "give him head" again, a request to which i happily obliged, except i was surprised when he managed to last in my mouth for what must have been about 30 minutes before i finally got him to "bust" in my mouth, like he wanted. he had to leave after that, so unfortunately i wasn't able to have him inside me again... what i'm wondering is, why was he able to last so long inside my mouth but so short inside me? was it because i really was too tight for him to be able to or because he really just liked the "head" more and wanted to cum in my mouth? what do you think?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I would think a more important question you should be asking is: "Don't you think this 'experienced' guy should have spent a bit of time making sure that I was receiving at least as much pleasure from the encounter as he? Why didn't he make sure I had orgasmed a couple times, if he was relatively sure he would cum quickly the 2nd (... and 3rd... :ugh.. ) time? "

Honey, age doesn't make one experienced. You probably want to check references next time you go for a one-nighter. That's just my opinion - I think you should have been treated like a woman, not a free prostitute.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Agreed on that.....Never let a guy use you as a peice of meat..

Age doesnt equal wisdom or as Rose says experience.

What you should be wondering is are you going to let him use you again ?
    I would lituraly give my right leg to be able to have a chance to pleasure a female again.

((Off topic Sorry for the female avi pic, i just think she is very pretty facialy ))

4. Larry82052

Larry82052 New Member

I agree somewhat,but

sweety I somewhat agree with them above however your question was why cant he last inside me~~~>Well sweety even tho your mouth is nice and warm for the blowjob,its NOT anywhere or even close to the heat and tightness of your pussy and further more once a guy does get inside you,he is totally overwhelmed by the great feeling deep inside you to,so that answers that,I would have him eat you and make you cum at least 4 or 5 times so you get more out of it and tell him to jack off before he comes over so he last longer giving you more pleasure the first go around,Larry

#4 Larry82052, Jul 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If a guy has sexual staminer lasting more then 2 mins shouldnt be a problem...i think it was mainly because he had a very low experience level ..

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I'm very much with Rose on this.
    By your account He got two quick pieces and a BJ.
    While you got zero. Instead of asking us, The next time
    ask Him why He doesn't think of you.

Hiker

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If this guy was "experienced", his experiences were either bad or he just didn't care about pleasing you. From your description, he sounds a bit like a selfish jerk.

As for why he lasted so long with the bj, there's two reasons. First, after already coming twice, his third time is going to take quite awhile longer. Second, it's a different feeling and he has less control over the whole thing. Most women I've been with have been unable to get me off orally, but with straight sex I seldom have a problem.

8. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Cause pussy feels better than blowjobs. I can go for a LONG time with a BJ but when I put it in I cum pretty fast too.

9. whiteprophecist

whiteprophecist New Member

Like blueyedcouple says the feeling is much stronger inside a girls than just getting a blowjob.

I think that the thing the guy don't understand is that sex shouldn't only be good for one person.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Me too, especially with a new partner (which is now a distant memory). :eyes
    Plus, when you're copulating, you put a lot more exercise into it; your body is more tense as you thrust, kiss, nibble, caress, etc. While receiving a blowjob, you can just relax and let it happen, so it's no comparison.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Then perhaps the male should be using his tongue lips mouth and hands to be doing something whilst recieving a blow job.....or is that not the done thing :p

12. Plums

Plums New Member

as to the original question, i think it's simple, as other have suggested too. a hot mouth, at the right time, can be pretty quick, but more often than not, it's more relaxed. if i have a pussy to play with too, then it can take even longer, i can take or leave it to be honest, even as nice as it is. it's a mood thing i think !

however, just the thought of an 18yr olds tight pussy is enough to get me going, get me inside it and... well.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

It is hard enough to come from a blow job without trying to pleasure your partner at the same time. If you concentrating on pleasuring her you lose track of what she is doing to you. Generally what works in these situations is to go down on your partner first, and let her go down on you.

While I've had a few blow jobs to ejaculation, I find them less satisfying than intercourse to ejaculation, so it is something we don't often do. My wife does a great blowjob for my arousal and I enjoy that part of our sex life, and sometimes I know she wants to take me all the way, so...

14. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I agree with Joe. And I also have a hard time cumming from a blow job alone. I HAVE to either be fingering a wet pussy or she has to also jack me off with (edible) lube in order for me to cum from a blow job or hand job.
    If I was horny enough and my goal was to cum as quickly as possibly, I could do it in about 3-4 minutes. A mere two minutes would be a challenge unless foreplay was involved beforehand. I suspect this guy was a selfish and horny beginner looking for a quick lay.

15. upcydedown

upcydedown New Member

My wife can give me a hand job or oral for more then 20 minutes and I am no where near to cumming.. As soon as I go into her vagina it's a diffrent story. Its more arousing for me to be in her vagina and also to see it.

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Besides the fact that it's harder to cum from a BJ it was his 3rd time in a row. It normally takes longer to cum after each time since he just came a short time ago.

17. bsydemyself

bsydemyself New Member

in short sex is 10000000000000 times better and more exciting then a gobby