Why can't girls learn to control their sex life?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by totty_hoops, Apr 17, 2010.

1. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

A little while ago at the office I work, one of the office juniors was caught in a conference in the process of being gang banged by 4 men.

It turns out that she's had sex with a ridiculous amount of men in the company. I got the job of trying to figure out what to do with her. All I could think to do was send her to the doctors and in the end we just handed it over to the lawyers in case we had some sort of legal liability.

One of my friends in the office told me that since he'd never had anal sex before he took his opportunity with her, he said it was a little sad how eager she was for praise, and that it took less than 10 minutes from introducing himself to her bending over.

When we checked through her work, we discovered that she hadn't really being doing anything, she was barely literate in all honesty, though she'd past her GCSE's she seemed to struggle to put a sentence together on paper..

The men in her dept (who were also fucking her) were doing all her work for her.

we sent her on sick leave and when she didn't come back just sent her a P45 living with one of the guys in the office now, and even if he is a bit of a perve at least seems to be looking after her.

I called over to check up on her a few weeks ago and she seemed happy enough...

It's just she seems so typical of a lot of modern girls, they can't keep their legs together, and seem to only be able to relate to men by fucking them.... a lot of them seem to be like her, no skills, can barely read or write and can't even look after themselves without a bloke doing it for them..

2. igor

Gold Member

What's a P45?

3. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

It's a Brit thing.;) It's basically an official document with tax details etc that is issued by an employer when employment is terminated . The former employee then passes this on to their next employer so they have all the correct tax details and tax code etc.

4. igor

Gold Member

OK thanks

5. jasonorf

jasonorf New Member

Any idea where she is working now? :p

6. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

I Hope the guys "doing" her got the boot too... It takes 2 (or in this case 5) to tango, not sure how she should be lumped with all the blame.... In all honesty they're equally to blame.

To be honest i get a bit sick of the "guys are studs, girls are sluts" stereotype and bias....

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

:rofl NICE!

8. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

Nobody blamed her... Nobody even tried to take disciplinary action against her.

You get an 'office bike' in a lot of workplaces... someone who has an incredibly casual view of sex.

11 men openly admitted to having some form of sex with her... so who knows how many others fucked her without owning up to it.

The companys only problem was the fact that she did it in the workplace, and the suspician the she had every std under the sun (in fact she only had one)...

She's not working anywhere now she's shacked up with one of the guys from work and is talking about doing some training course...

9. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

Probably in her own ass, that's where she's working.

10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I think she was looking for attention. Some women want to be complemented, some just spread their legs. Before I met my wife she was sort of like that. Not near that bad, but in college she would pretty much hook up with any guy. She admitted that she was looking for attention. It even happened when we were dating. I didn't find out until 15 years later.

11. Northside

Gold Member

Just wondering what your opinion would be if it was a man who had sex with a ridiculous number of women at work? Would he just be looking for attention? Would anyone call to see if he was doing okay? Do you think maybe she just enjoyed what she was doing?

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

We had a guy that banged every secretary and half the sales and service women. He supposedly got a married one pregnant and as far as anyone knows, her husband never knew it wasn't his. I actually don't know which it was either. He was frowned upon for the equivalent of being slutty, but never suffered any consequences. One of the executive assistants got fired over it, but she contributed to that penalty by getting way too drunk that night at a function at the main office, hosted by the president/CEO.

13. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I've had a lot of sexual relationships with people I've worked with... Provided you exercise some self control they can actually work out quite well, despite what the popular perception of sex in the workplace is.

In this womans case she had a ridiculously casual approach to sex, a friend of mine told me that since he had never had anal sex before, he was going to see if she was up for it, she put out on that very same day...

In a way it did work out for her, when it finally became too much to ignore, several guys that had fucked her made clear that they weren't going to allow the company to take any punitive action against her...So she got some sick leave which she chose not to come back from...

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

I actually met my wife at my workplace and one of the places we first fucked was on the owner/boss's couch in his office after hours. It was a small family business.

We did it a few times and almost got busted after the act once. That was when one of her ear-rings popped out from between the cushions when the owner's wife sat on it the next morning. My wife was standing right there when she heard the woman say, "Who the hell does this belong to?!":eek My wife said, "That's mine" and snatched it up and walked away. I wonder what she thought - probably thought her husband was the one getting it on the couch.:lol

Nothing was ever said until years later when he and I were reminiscing, and he said something to the effect of - I know what y'all used to do in my office.

It was funny then, but I about shit a brick when it went down. Those were the days.:D

15. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

For a woman I think if she does it right, sex in the workplace can be a fairly positve experience on a number of different levels.

When I finished University about a dozen people from my class got one year contracts with the same company. At the end of the year myself and another girl were 2 of the 3 that got permanent contracts.

The others made some nasty assertions but to be honest at that stage I was a far better engineer than any of them. Several of the male engineers had taken me under their wing (one of them became my boyfriend) and taught me more in a year than I'd learned in the previous 4 at university.

Where as the rest my class mates largely got reduced to doing scut work.

16. mntcmn

mntcmn New Member

The capacity for humans to get "pay" out of behaviors is amazing. The subject got some "reward" or satisfaction. I try to say "whatever rolls your oats" but that's pretty tough to accept as socially acceptable.

17. Burtie

Burtie New Member

There used to be one like that in my office, she was bi and would do anyone at anytime, I never went near her but she did used to leave her knickers in my desk draws and email pics and vid's of her in and our of undies and getting fucked.sometimes wished I had nailed her to find out what she was like but glad I didn't.