Why Are You On SF?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 10_3XL, Jan 21, 2015.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Just as the title states - I'm wondering why each of us is here on Sexual Forums.

Is it from a love of sex/sexuality?
    Is it because you don't "get enough action" elsewhere?
    Do you enjoy the conversations and discussions?
    Are you a troll, a catfish, or a bot?

I'm here because I got bored at work one night and stumbled onto this place. Thought it looked like a safe place to ask a few questions and mess about for a short bit; then move on... now almost a year later I'm a "regular."

So - what's your story? :)

ply likes this.
  2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

My best mate who was an Admin introduced me to this forum one night after one of our usual conversations. It's great to talk openly about sex and all it entails.

#2 Splendid_Thoughts, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    CreamyJustice, ply, danrb007 and 4 others like this.
  3. Lou_x

Gold Member

can and is a fun place to discuss all things sexual was introduced to the site by bf.

4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I love to chat and flirt,Also love teasing guys and love to watch them..What can I say..I just love it!!....JBH

ply, MrJones, Dirty_Wil and 5 others like this.
  5. ginger

Gold Member

can be very entertaining place, very welcome when you travel as much as me o_O

12barblues likes this.
  6. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

A sexxxy good friend told me she was over here and l came over and enjoy the conversations and sight over here. :)

12barblues likes this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Mainly, I am here for the social aspect of things. There has been a lot of great people here over the years that I have enjoyed discussing and debating with. Those who have Joined since late spring/early summer might not get this. Hookup stuff was only done in the "Adult Personals" section. Photos and Videos could only be posted in the "Adult Photo and Video" section, which was at the bottom of the list, instead of the top. The rest of the sub-forums were for discussion, debate, asking questions/giving advice, opinions and story telling. Between last year's software change/rules relaxation and some exodus from a couple other boards that had different attitudes, the place has changed a lot. However, a lot of us are still here and I hope the camaraderie will eventually rub off and help shape the "New SF". We've always been better than "the other guys". I hope 2015 shows evolution to that direction once again.

This has always been a great place to share one another's knowledge, experience. That used to be a very enjoyable thing that I used to love. I do still love it. Many friends here have brought up with me in PM as to why I haven't been posting as much the last couple months. There are several reasons for this:

The "Off Topic" sub-forums have seemed to mainly evolved into twitter like threads. Though I do comment on them at times, it's not really my thing. The "On Topic" forums are becoming more and more like this as well. Not a lot of room for intelligent discussion there and that's largely why I'm here. No reason for the essays there that I am known for, and many look forward to.

On top of this, in the last several months, although this is supposed to be an adult forum, there has been a lot of immaturity from some folks who are not adult enough to agree to disagree and move on. Myself and quite a few others have been targets. Sadly, some good folks have either left or stopped logging in/posting over these antics. Disagree-ing is fine, attempting a flame war over it is not. Childish name calling only shows one's immaturity. Getting caught contradicting one's self and denying it doesn't show very much character. Denying a behavior in one sentence, but concurring to it in the next only makes one look foolish. The best thing a person can do in these cases, is to quit responding in that particular thread. If that person wants to think that constitutes that they won the childish game, let them. Only they were playing it to begin with.

So, some of you that don't know me very well yet might be saying "Ok then... why is he still here"? It's simply this. A few bad sailors don't ruin the whole crew and a little stormy weather doesn't spoil the adventure. There is good and bad every where. By and large, I have met a lot of great folks here and had a lot of fun. I wouldn't want to have missed any of it. Times change, things change and people will come and go. I don't have time right now to find the exact quote, but @12barblues mentioned recently quite eloquently, how the solid folks will still be here long after others have gotten bored and left. He's quite right.

I'd like to thank @10_3XL for starting a thread worthy of one of my compositions. I'm fairly sure he's one of those who have missed this sort of post. Discussions are what made this place great.

xx

ply, sandwich, Amature and 5 others like this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I am here for a little fun, an escape from life.
    Posting pics had help me with my body image.
    I enjoy the forum discussion and the games.

ply, MrJones, Dirty_Wil and 5 others like this.
  9. johanconra

Gold Member

As Splendid said it's good to talk openly about these kind of stuff. I also don't mind posting pictures or some sort so I just fit right in. (pun intended).

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I first joined because I'm obsessed with anything sex related. Then as it went on I enjoyed the discussions and now I've made friends. I've found very nice people here that I can talk to about just life. Plus this is really my only social outlet as I'm socially awkward in real life.

ply, MrJones, danrb007 and 2 others like this.
  11. Candela

Verified Gold Member

You seem like a very nice person..

ply likes this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

I joined because SF was full of people that had REAL sex. And enjoyed talking about it. It was different from any other site I was on. It was awesome to talk with people that had so many different wants and desires.. Everyone is accepted here, and believe me , we have both ends of the spectrum and everything in between here. Even the two legged dog crew is welcome here...(although I hope they eventually will learn to say more than "you're hot baby" or "I'd fuck you all night baby"... Lol..
    Anyway... SF is evolving.. And if you don't evolve, most times u become extinct , right? So here's to whatever comes next.. Rock on my wicked children.. Lol

13. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Hmmmmm.....I know I was horny when I stumbled upon SF. Said to myself there has to be some place a girl can chat openly about sex and the like. I think I actually searched for this forum by name, unbeknownst to me....and voila!

I love that while we disagree, there really isn't any judgement. And who doesn't love a Judge-free zone?
    I can tell you guys what I know and potentially help someone out and still take something away at the end of the day. Win/win.

duffy, ply, danrb007 and 3 others like this.
  14. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I first came because I was frustrated with my sexlife at home and was trying to figure out if I was in the norm. Even though I have been here for many years, I still haven't figured out how to fit in and be comfortable. So I just keep to myself.

15. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Now 12bar there's 2 different dogs there. the dogs and the Dog E.s two different animals. ;):D

12barblues and Sweetlysad like this.
  16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Agreed, and your breed has a passion for music.. A good quality in a hound for sure!

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  17. djanalyst

Gold Member

I'm here because a "friend" :rolleyes: sent a search party and I was found! :):):)

I am a chatter-bulls#itter... and, I'm not "seen" at home too much anymore, and I'm able to be "seen" (and enjoyed) again!

Sweetlysad, Mittimer and HotForHoney like this.
  18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Been here a while now in fact two month short of a decade. Like Cappy said we have seen a lot of changes from a tightly disciplined Forum to a much more liberal one.
    I originally came here out of curiosity to see what others were doing whilst I had been on a lifelong diet of strict vanilla.
    My sex life was stationary at near zero so I lived it through others related experiences.
    Went through a transition where took on numerous extramarital sex partners simultaneously and had a ball of a time but hard to juggle . Eventually claimed by one and 7 years later still with her.
    I have made many friends on here but do not push myself on others. There are lots of so called Followers on my profile but since the death of "Friends"which required their permission my People I Follow file is bare. I do "follow" certain people's posts more than others because I know that they will be meaningful and worthy of read or comment but I do not feel the compulsion to advertise this.
    I do go through phases of activity then passivity but always keeping an eye out for new and fresh posts.
    I have never considered this a place to hook up as many new folks seem to think it is.
    Catch you around good people.
    Bushy

#18 lbushwalker, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    CLE32793, sandwich, Amature and 6 others like this.
  19. Mikey22

Gold Member

Just found it surfing the net. I liked it So I keep comeing back

20. slutshots

slutshots Member

Because I love to be here. Haha