why are men obsessed with ass?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by markx, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markx

markx New Member

what is the problem here, on other forums i see men always talking about how the ass is sweet, etc etc etc

what is wrong with this? is it me or is this just not important?

2. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

I personally am a big fan of the female ass, but in my experience I fall into the minority. I don't know much about other forums but with those guys that I know, the breasts are most men's favorite female body part. I personally think that there is nothing more erotic then the beautiful contour of a woman's ass and thighs...thank you ladies for being so beautiful. It is good to be alive!

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I don't know either. I am personally a leg and stumach guy. I think that it's just rediculous that so many people like the Female Ass! It ain't that important to me!

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I think referring to a woman as "a piece of ass" is crude. I love all the woman not just her ass.

5. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I feel it really is a complete package thing. If the woman has a beautiful face I'm more likely to enjoy looking at the rest of her, ass included. Something about the way a woman walks with her hips from side to side moving each cheek mmmm. Breasts are nice but you can grab an ass with both hands and you don't need to be so gentle I've found.

I love women with firm round plump asses but small perky ones are nice too, but as I mentioned earlier it really is a whole package thing.

6. john78

john78 New Member

I just love women's butts! My wife has a thin waist with big hips and a big, round, firm bubble butt. She's so beautiful.

7. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

LOL - my husband LOVES my ass - he'll do anything to get into it, lick it suck it, squeeze it. . ..lol - just a guy thing I guess. Sometimes he'll eat it for an hour! Course, I kinda like that :)

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Yeah, my BF loves my ass too. He squeezes or slaps it every chance he gets LOL. My fave is when he comes up behind me and presses his cock against my ass. Ohhhh gives me shivers! Hahaha.

I couldn't tell ya why tho...

9. steph

steph New Member

what a nice thing to say, touchzing. we females appreciate real men like you a lot more than the 'crude' ones ... having a good looking ass helps a girl get close to a nice guy for playtime, tho.
    :)

10. Mystic

Mystic New Member

My hubby loves my ass too, he grabs and slaps it every chance he gets. I don't mind, and rather enjoy it, except when he does in in inappropriate places....like the grocery store or the playground with our Daughter. Then I just get mad :p

11. steph

steph New Member

Lol. You have to 'train' him, Mystic.

12. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Most women I know are obsessed with guys asses too, which I have never figured that out, like you cant figure why we like womens asses. I personally look first at boobs, then at the ass, but a good combination of big boobs and round booty is definately the best!!!

13. steph

steph New Member

I'm not obsessed, but I do like a nice tight ass on a guy.
    One that's built for speed and endurance ...

14. Thorn

Gold Member

Like a previous poster, I tend to notice the boobs first then the ass, followed by her waist and legs. By the time I have checked all that out my wife slaps me and tells me I'm looking too long. lol :mad Not really. We actually comment to each other about nice bodies we are looking at.

15. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

maybe I am little different with you,guys,lol,because I would notice the legs when I look at the female,lol,and I like they wear the silk stockings,when I had sex with my girlfriend,I would told her to wear her silk stockings,it is very sex,and I would lick her legs,and I love her ass too.

16. Ange

Ange New Member

What's wrong with a sexy tush? It is difficult to find a woman's behind that isn't eye- catching to me. Certain variations of other parts of the female anatomy are not always so appealing. We all have eyes, but see things differently.

17. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

Not sure if its true but I seem to remember reading somewhere that before man evolved to what he is now, men use to take women from behind a lot more. Like, when you see animals doing it, they are often doing it from behind.

Now, I'm a gent, so I go with the ladies choice over wether she wants anal or not. I guess its something that I wouldn't mind trying, just to see what it feels like. I guess its because the ass is tighter than the vagina and doesn't stretch so you get a more intense feeling.

18. steph

steph New Member

Mmmmmm. I like it everywhere ... anywhere ... front, back, top, side, upside down ...

19. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

A real gymnast, huh?

20. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yep!:D

ASSES are nice to look at. I noticed lately, that latina women always, no matter how big or small they are, they still have a nice round ass!:D Whats up?

my eyes do move from the top down. Breasts catch my eye, but then they move directly to the ass and legs. I LLOOOOOVE>>>>> legs* DROLLS WITH MOUTH OPEN, Head tilted back in chair*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.