Why am I pissed?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by The Mistress, Jun 7, 2007.

1. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Why am I pissed?
    I’m not really sure, I just know that I am.
    This is kinda a long story, but I hope you will bare w/me. :phat

First of all, I have this thing about dating and or sleeping with anyone directly involved in my work other areas of business. I don’t do it. I just find it better to keep that clean for my own good.

Second, there is a family that I work very closely with and have a lot of respect for. I spend a lot of time with them at different work events, and I want to continue to work w/them for many years to come.

So the husband tells me he would like to introduce me to a friend of his. I wasn’t really interested, as I don’t really have a hard time meeting men. But he showed up at an event w/him, and we met very briefly. I was kinda sorry for blowing him off at first, b/c it turns out…he was really HOT.

So the guy sends me a flattering message on myspace and we proceed to chat a bit. Things were looking very promising for a hot and heavy first meeting if you know what I mean. :brow

There was an event coming up, and he was planning on meeting me there since my bosses would also be there, and he is a friend of the family. He is actually the friend of my boss’s wife’s brother. So the two of them drive together. I have met the brother numerous times in the past at various events.

So Hottie shows up, looking just as tasty as I hoped he would and we end the evening at my hotel room. This guy knew exactly how to fuck me (and he knew it). Very confident in his actions and I love that. I didn’t have to tell him a thing, he just knew. I love that too. He had a gorgeous thick cock and body to match, very athletic. This guy scored a 10 in The Mistress’s book. Four Gold Stars next to his name in the little black book. :cheer

So the next night, at the end of the event, I am getting ready for us to head back to the hotel, when Hottie suggests that we invite his friend (the boss’s brother) to join us. I had already had several glasses of wine, but was not drunk by far. Before I could give an answer, this guy picks up the phone and calls his friend and asks him if he wants to meet us at the hotel.

My mind flashes back to the night before when we are in the midst of some really hot sex, and he throws out there “how sexy I would look handling two dicks”. At that moment, I thought to myself….self…he is setting you up right now for a threesome later. I just didn’t think the later would be so soon.

At that time, I was like HOLD UP. I’m not so sure this is a good idea. Did you forget I am the one driving this bus?:tsktsk Not that the brother is a bad looking guy, or that I am against doing a threesome w/two hot guys, but for me, he was just too close to my inner circle and that is against my rules. I might not have a lot of morals, but I DO have a lot of rules designed to keep me out of trouble. At any rate, I wasn’t willing to let that one come back to haunt me. So I tell Hottie I don’t think this is a very good idea.

He seems irritated that I am acting like this, and begins trying to convince me it’s “ok”, “who will know?”, “who will tell?”, “no one will care”, “you are over reacting”, etc. Then he gets a little pissier and says, “I just can’t believe you are acting like this. At least give me a better excuse than that. I thought you were a sexy, confident, mature women.” **This might have worked if I was still a silly 18 year old girl

At this point, I feel like he is trying to pressure and manipulate me, which I won’t have. If you are going to boss me around….you better already have your dick in my pussy b/c that is the only time I will let that happen. So I looked at my car parked a few feet away, looked back at him w/the most serious face I could manage, and told him, that I AM a sexy, confident mature woman which is why I’m not going to let you pressure me into making a bad decision. (I can’t STAND to be told what to do).

At this point, he decided he better back off b/c things were about to go south. I have to hand it to him, he somehow managed to salvage the mood. He called his friend, told him to forget what he said right then. And then we proceeded on w/our night as planned, but ya know….it was already “out there” and there was an underlying uncomfortable feeling.

The next morning, we both left back to our home towns, and things were “ok”.

So why am I pissed?
    I managed to control the situation, but for some reason I am pissed that he put me in that position and that there now seems to be a gorilla in the room if you know what I mean. I am pissed b/c that was a fantastic piece of ass that I wanted to keep around for future use, and now I feel irritated with him.

Since then, we haven’t really talked (just a brief IM), which is not a big deal. I know how men like that operate, so I know the drill. I operate at a higher “playing” level than most ppl myself, and so does this guy, which actually makes us kinda dangerous.

Anyway, I just had to vent, and you guys seemed like the best ppl to listen.
    That’s all….much better now thanks.

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

First of all.. Your boobs are HOT in your avatar! :lol I just had to get that out. But seriously the guy was a dick for not asking you about it first... That's plenty enough reason to be angry with him. It's not like you're his child and he can make decisions for you. I'd move on and find someone else to play with because he obviously isn't mature enough. But hey I could be wrong.. Maybe keep him around for later use..? :brow

3. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

First of all, Thanks.:boobs

First I might have to dicipline him. :bsdm :brow

But seriously, I imagine that we will see each other again eventually, but not anytime soon. He's a smart guy, and he knows how to play the game. And the best thing he could do is leave it alone for a while and revisit it again after I've had some time to cool off. However, I bet he steps up his game for the next encounter.

4. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Sounds like you guys are both adept players and your kinda mad that he almost got the best of you. It sounds like you were kinda mad that he tried to get a threesome going without your consent, even though you were kinda feeling it anyway, you just wanted to be in control. I think your pissed because he was a great bedroom catch, but his personality didn't stand up, and that he tried to get over on you.

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Your welcome. :) I would never hook up with anyone I worked with or that was in the same "circle" as me. I like to keep things clean as well. Let a little time go by and in a few weeks/months whip out that black book! :lol

6. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

That about sums it up. :)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Pfft! Forget him. There are plenty of other cocks in the sea. GO fishing, girl!

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Never be with a man like that, girl. Seriously. Anyone who wants to pressure you into fucking, (with 2 people, no less) is a messed up person. They could have hurt you...

9. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Any bets....that Hottie and his friend had discussed the threesome possiblities in the car on the 5 hour drive to the event? I'm really not thinking this was a spur of the moment idea, although he tried to tell me that he thought of it just now. riiiiight.

I think what really set me off was the phone call to his friend before I had even given my answer yet. And then when I gave my answer, he tried to belittle my feelings on it. And the more you push me, the less likely I am to cooperate. :dgrin

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm with Dreama, he sounds like a first-rate asshole and I would stay far, far away from him. I was certain your story wasn't going to turn out as well as it did (because he does sound like the type of guy who would hurt a woman without batting an eye) :(

I don't think there's anything wrong with casual sex (not into it personally, but to each her own), but I do there's such a thing as self-respecting casual sex... Do you really want to be known as, to others and in your own mind, the woman who would fuck a guy who treats her like shit? There's no excuse for what he did. You deserve to be treated with respect at all times, no matter whom you're with.

11. SummerAnne

SummerAnne New Member

He casually mentions it, doesn't give you time to react, and has already whipped out the phone to confirm the details? What a jackass for not even waiting for an answer. I smell serious premeditation. Good for you for sticking to your standards.

12. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

My assessment of this situation is:

You have nice breasts.

Thank you, that is all.

ps --> you handled it right, but then again you already know this and were just venting, which after 9 year of marriage I've finally 'gotten'. When my wife wants to vent, she doesn't want me to offer advice or interject or try to fix anything -- so I'm not going to.

Except to say you have nice breasts.

13. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I can see you are a very smart man. :lol
    And you also have excellent tastes in breast. :p

14. lummy

lummy New Member

You did well.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay -- this is an OLD thread, but it's the first time I've read it, so I got all caught up in it!! And I feel it is worthy of comment, since it shows a woman's grip on her own life!

All I can can say is, you are an exceptional woman! Your insight into the whole scenario was spontaneous and adamant! I LIKE that!! You've got balls, and you know what you desire/want. I love a woman in control of her own destiny.

.... oh.... my..... I'm 'disgustingly heterosexual'.... but I feel a great attraction to you.... :brow

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hands off, she's mine! :lol

Did you see her pics in the gallery? All I can say is, WHOA MAMA! :phat

BTW....I've seen her naked, BUCK naked, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Rose. :dgrin

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My pipe (aka "pipe" [​IMG] ) :lol
    Okay..... I surrender

I'm going to bed... but I like her style, CL. She has everything going for her, and she is in full control. Gotta admit - that's very hot!!

G'night! :)

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

HAHA Rose! Yes, The Mistress is very hot and a great, albeit, very naughty, friend to boot. :bow

19. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

In all honesty you handled the situation quite appropriately. Plus you stuck to your boundaries which you should be commended. Do not feel bad about the lack of contact from him since then. It appears from your posting that he would have been more trouble than he is worth. Maybe take the time to use this an opportunity to learn from the experience so that you do not find yourself in a similar situation in the future. There is nothing that I can recommend to do differently and your pissed off feeling will subside shortly.

20. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Likewise CL. ;)

Gosh I had totally forgotten about this thread too. This guy is old news by now. :phat It's been a fun summer. :lol