whos used a vibrating bullet during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nonvtec, Nov 17, 2009.

1. nonvtec

nonvtec New Member

I used my ex's little vibrating bullet or egg or whatever name you want to give it, on her clit during sex. She got off harder than I had ever seen her before. She said she felt like she was going to pass out. She could only handle it for one orgasm though. So ladies how many of you have had that done and guys who all has tried it? And how did it turn out?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I never had much luck with bullet vibes, but have used other types of vibrators during intercourse. Yesterday morning I put my Hitachi Magic Wand into a special sex pillow made just for it, then straddled it as my husband fucked me from behind with a dildo. I have a speed controller for the wand that enables me to change the vibe speed with great ease and used that for the vibe.

After I got off in that way, my husband pulled the dildo out and replaced it with his cock and started to stroke into me. I had turned the vibe off, but when he entered me, I turned it on low and asked him how he liked it, he said it was good. I turned it up a little faster, and asked again, all he said was, "AAGGGHHHH, OHHHH GODDDDDD!" I guess that meant he liked it because the next I thing I know he's slumped over me like a sack of potatoes and panting in my ear. :lol

3. vickisam

vickisam New Member

My fb has used it on me while he inserts like 4 fingers into my pussy. OMG it is like you are going to pass out, it is so intense. My husband has put one in a condom and while he does me from behind, he as, once or twice, lubbed up ass and inserted one into me. now that is mind blowing.

Toys are great, I have a whole drawer full of them. Problem is the kids are now old enough to open draws looking for a pen or pencil and might wonder into my bedroom. Maybe its time for a bag o' toys for the closet? :)

V

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I used mine on a few fuck buddies while I went down on them. Sometimes putting it inside and pressing it up agains their g-spot, other times holding it right against her clit. She went nuts and orgasmed very hard each time.

5. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

Try putting it in her and then fuck her. Feels great.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Where, in her, do you put it?